Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#46 it’s my pity party and i’ll Cry ( and call you bullies) if I want too!
I think your suggestion
Sob,sob,sob poor old me...I’m off for another freebie was most popular, with over 30 likes on the last thread, before Grabecca started the pity party.

Reactions: 4
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
So because she won’t show you how she really feels it’s not true?? I’m forever telling people I’m just fine, I smile but behind it I’m crumbling.. I even lie to my husband but he sees through it most of the time..

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The comments on that Organix post.....wow!!
Not one of her better ideas encouraging the sheep to run wild, not a good idea at all. Here, on brand accounts, messiahkaeto's account. Terrible judgement from her. That will be the final nail.

Reactions: 12
Right I know I said I was done but I am enraged by her behaviour... so I'm back.

I cant believe I fell for the act... my betting is on the ad being with a kitchen company and that's why she has had to do this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!
Oh well at least Rebecca’s Grandad will be pleased normal service has resumed. There is one thing putting on a brave face and cracking on with life...quite another when your mental health only seems to suffer each time you get called out on lying, being deceptive and wanting to manipulate.
Sorry to hear about your mental health and sorry that people like Rebecca make a mockery of it when they cry anxiety so predictably that you could set your Adsense by it!

Reactions: 17
So because she won’t show you how she really feels it’s not true?? I’m forever telling people I’m just fine, I smile but behind it I’m crumbling.. I even lie to my husband but he sees through it most of the time..
I’m sorry it’s tough. Truly. I’m glad your husband sees behind the smile x

Right I know I said I was done but I am enraged by her behaviour... so I'm back.

I cant believe I fell for the act... my betting is on the ad being with a kitchen company and that's why she has had to do this
Sorry for giggling but your opening sentence made me laugh, she's like the hokey cokey... In /out /on /out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But how do you know she’s been fine the next day from a 30 second Instagram story?

Reactions: 2
If I worked in any job and felt the way she said she feels, I would leave it and move on.

But she’s just not getting it - she thinks she’s in control because she can pretend to cry on camera and the sheep fall for it but the fact remains that she still has a lot of explaining to do for the mistakes she has made. All this crying and carry on is her way of trying to wriggle out of taking any responsibility.

It’s a bloody embarrassing way for any grown adult to behave- I’d be so ashamed of myself if my go to defence was crying and pretending to be upset. I’m cringing for her.

Where can I find this post? Is it on Insta?
The insta handle is organixfood and it’s all under the most recent grid post on their page. Safe to say they will never touch her again with a barge pole after all that jibberish people have posted on their on her behalf.

Reactions: 9
Oh wow!!The stupid stupid sheep on the organic post!
Someone put them back in their pens! They need telling their bleating is not what Reb wants!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whatever the next Ad is, one thing we can be sure of is that it won't be labelled correctly and we'll probably not even know who/what she's advertising 😂 But non of that will be her fault I'm sure!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for the Organix PR department. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I don't think is going to do Rebecca any good but this isn't the final nail in the coffin others believe it to be. She'll bounce back from this.

Oh wow!!The stupid stupid sheep on the organic post!
Someone put them back in their pens! They need telling their bleating is not what Reb wants!
They DEFINITELY need putting back in their pens, and while theyre rounding up the sheep, can they collect the ones from on here too!!!

• Haha
Hello, long time lurker and rare poster.

I feel like I'm living in a parallel universe today. Seen several people comment on how evil vile and nasty the messages on tattle are. I asked someone what exactly was the message and they said it was so vile it was deleted. So how did they see it? I regularly read this thread and there's the odd remark about her appearance (bloated face, lip fillers) but 99% of it is just valid criticisms of her own making. She ignored all of these and concentrated on a handful of messages to deflect.

She's downright manipulative and dishonest to the bone. She doesn't love her followers, no one can! She loves what they can do for her in terms of making money and getting free stuff but she doesn't know 100'000 people - I bet she doesn't even know the names of 20 of them.

It's all a plan to release a crying video to gain support, then a happy happy grid photo and back to normal. She's the least professional influencer out there. All this "I'm just a young mum trying to support my family" when she's a business entity that has decided monetise every part of her personal life. When people at a proper job face a disciplinary for gross misconduct saying you have a family to support is irrelevant. She just does this time and time again. Her "hi guys" sickly voice is all put on.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think her followers can do her a favour by remembering that brands also approach an influencer based upon their followers. They want to think that the followers are their target market. If a brand sees a lot of drama and death threats and calling women witches etc, the reality is that the nicer brands won’t think that her audience is their market.

When you look at the ads given across the various influencers you do see the brand variation, so they clearly research the audience. I hope the followers can bring it back to the positive space that the brands want, to give her a chance to keep going (if she wants).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.