Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These vloggers should be happy we’re all contained in tattle. Imagine if we were let lose. We would be hiding under bridges eating goats, dancing butt-naked around disco balls with crazy sticky up hair and getting Harry Potter’s wand stuck up our noses!

They should be thanking tattle 🙄
We should do this for the Tattle.life Christmas party or annual summer outing when we get let out of our basements 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Also can we start a sheepie bingo for the top insults thrown in the direction of anyone critical of the meldrums.

Fucked up losers is a new one.

Jobless fat slobs still my fave.

Peace out guys. Love wins. Be kind. Women
Supporting women. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Also can we start a sheepie bingo for the top insults thrown in the direction of anyone critical of the meldrums.

Supporting women. ✌
My favourite is them saying we are '40 somethings' because it would only be those 10 years older than Mrs M who would comment on her shady dealings. 😂🙄

Fyi I'm a few years younger and some how have noticed it too. How strange 🤔

Reactions: 22

Supporting women. ✌
Definitely "women supporting women" whilst also using "women" as an insult e.g bunch of jealous women.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sheep are losing their minds, they probably think they are doing a good deed but really they are pushing her further up the dole queue #the sheep handed the Meldrums their P45

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time viewer without commenting. Just can’t believe how many followers are taken in by this.
Rebecca gets cornered, she does the mental health, crying, complaining about trolls etc, then miraculously within 24-48 hours she is whole again and comes back with undeclared ads, Insta grid postings not declaring freebies and the list goes on.
Having suffered previously and currently with mental health, it really pains me to see someone make such a mockery of this condition.
Will possibly be my one and only post, as no matter the reporting, provision of advice, this woman will as my mum used to say will fall in the Clyde and come out with fish in her pockets. There is no way she will ever leave social media, stop lying, defy rules, manipulate followers. A leopard cannot change its spots especially when money is involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is she actually having a laugh with her latest story?
I actually have no words
Did she even read Ben fogles post because if she did how dare she share it and say couldn’t of said it better myself!!
He says you need to communicate with your followers and understand that not everyone likes you or what you do and so on
How can she like that when all she does is block and delete all the negative stuff or the opinions that she doesn’t like
And that’s just it
None of the sheep see any of this or hear of it they have no idea what had really been going on!!
It’s game over rebegger!!
It’s time to go into the big wide world and get a job and pay for your own stuff like everyone else has too
If I see a brand working with you I will be contacting them over and over again that they are working with a racist narcissist
Thought exactly the same. He literally says that a big part is celebrating the discussion and admitting shortcomings! If only Mm realised this she might still have a career...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her followers keep coming here trolling, get banned and then say we're hypocritical. Most trolly comments never make it live.

This is a forum, there's one thread per person and derailing is against the rules.

This isn't a free speach free for all, it's for like minded individuals (that are disillusioned with infuencers) and it's totally different to the multi threaded comments on social media where it's easy to just ignore one comment. If that makes sense?

They come here posting "wow you're all vile, must have an IQ of less than 20 and are fat Jeremy Kyle lovers" and expect it to stay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite is them saying we are '40 somethings' because it would only be those 10 years older than Mrs M who would comment on her shady dealings. 😂🙄

Fyi I'm a few years younger and some how have noticed it too. How strange 🤔
My favourite was that we turn down sex because we're to busy trolling and being jealous of them, as if we can only dream of life not living under a rickity bridge 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My favourite was that we turn down sex because we're to busy trolling and being jealous of them, as if we can only dream of life not living under a rickity bridge 🤣
😂😂😂 Speak for themselves, I can multitask.... 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it bleeping insulting the way she uses the mental health line! As someone who suffers severely with my mental health, it’s an absolute joke the way she throws it around. How dare she bleeping use something so sensitive for her own lies. Stupid cow! Seriously Rebecca, duck off, you absolute melt. You’re making yourself look even more of a twit and your followers are really making you look unprofessional by bombarding brands with the stupid hashtags and the ridiculous shite they are saying!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.