Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how do you know she's not from an 8 minute staged YouTube Video! Edited, planned and perfectly timed!!!
Exactly! So all this s
And how do you know she's not from an 8 minute staged YouTube Video! Edited, planned and perfectly timed!!!
Well, right back at you?! How do you know the state of her mental health. Nobody here bloody does.

Reactions: 1
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Was just away to say the same.
Rock bottom is exactly that, rock fuckin bottom
No way you’d be feeling lighter and happy the next day.
She’s a selfish bleeping witch that only cares about money.
Give her a day in the shoes of a mum who knows her baby isn’t going to make it to Safiyas age, see how rock bottom she feels.
Knob

Reactions: 17
Right I know I said I was done but I am enraged by her behaviour... so I'm back.

I cant believe I fell for the act... my betting is on the ad being with a kitchen company and that's why she has had to do this
I was literally coming here to say the same thing.
If anything Rebecca you have made me more angry and I will not let this go. You manipulative little bleep

(Sorry for the language she has really pissed me off with this stunt)

Reactions: 15
Oh wow!!The stupid stupid sheep on the organic post!
Someone put them back in their pens! They need telling their bleating is not what Reb wants!
Just had another peek... Wow. The sheep really are uncontrollable and what DAMAGE they are doing to her credibility. 😱
What I find interesting is that the brand have kept the comments there, yet they replied very quickly in response to removing her advert. 🤔 But by NOT removing the bleating, it demonstrates to any future sponsor Organix made the correct decision to end the partnership with MrsM Ltd.

Reactions: 23
Wow!!!! Rock bottom and making boomerangs of how the trolls have won to “I’m fine and I will be back”

It’s sad how many people will feel so worried about her & genuinely think she’s being honest.
It’s all a bloody game 🤬
Of course it’s a game, all carefully staged, her day has continued like any other Monday#gifted gym#Rami

Reactions: 9
It really gets on my nerves when she plays the victim and says “oh I’m just a mum” no you’re not just a mum, if YouTube is your job like you keep saying it is then you need to put your big girl pants on and act like it. She should know the rules of her industry by now she can’t keep getting it wrong then crying for sympathy and expect business as usual. That’s not how a respectable business woman behaves. She needs to decide if she wants to be a normal mum who uploads on insta and YouTube for fun or if she wants to make this her job which pays her mortgage. If it’s the latter then she MUST act more professional, follow the rules within her industry, and learn how to take the negative comments with the positive as not everyone is going to love everything you do. Even the most successful businesses in the world will have people who criticise them, and they do not refer to them as trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
These vloggers should be happy we’re all contained in tattle. Imagine if we were let lose. We would be hiding under bridges eating goats, dancing butt-naked around disco balls with crazy sticky up hair and getting Harry Potter’s wand stuck up our noses!

They should be thanking tattle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
These vloggers should be happy we’re all contained in tattle. Imagine if we were let lose. We would be hiding under bridges eating goats, dancing butt-naked around disco balls with crazy sticky up hair and getting Harry Potter’s wand stuck up our noses!

They should be thanking tattle 🙄
Bloody love it! Said to someone else, those sheep are running wild causing havoc. Tattlers contained in here were nothing to the shitstorm the sheep are causing. 🐑🐏🐑🙄🐑 Need a couple of bloody sheepdogs at this rate.... Lee could be one, he's a good lapdog. As much use as an ashtray on a motorbike when it comes to supporting his wife... and him the public figure 🤔

• Haha
Mother of Daughters - instamum (she’s also a very PT midwife) and had her fair share of criticism (there are threads on here but not as active as Mrs M’s). She has about x6 times the number of followers as the Meldrums and her husband FOD has even more. They’re more “big time” I guess you could say.

Reactions: 3
Can someone DM me a qui k catch up on the main grievances with Mrs Meldrum? I'm getting tidbits but really don't have time to read 40+ threads. Bulley points?, TIA.
Has consistently been shady with transparency regarding adverts/gifted items

Lied about a gifted trip to DLP and continued to lie even after called out on it

Used a trip to the Breast Clinic to push an advert for Next

Was paid to visit a food bank at Xmas - and turned up empty handed. Vlogged it and included footage of her & Lee out for lunch prior to the food bank visit and then made disparaging comments about the people she saw using the food bank.

Constantly using emotional blackmail/gaslighting to manipulate her followers

Claims to have “anxiety” and uses this to deflect from her mistakes

Lied about a 90 day body “transformation” - used a very old photo as the “before” image to make it seem that she had made huge changes to her body. It was all a complete fabrication cooked up between her & her PT.
She has also been very underhand and has been gifted PT sessions but has always dodged the question when asked about this.

Lied about various gifted holidays and pretended that they were paid for by her when actually she was working for the tour operators to promote the holidays

Deliberately included a racist slur in her video and then tried to cover it up, proceeded to use a WOC as a shield, then told us all she didn’t give a duck (by way of an image of a T-shirt with the slogan “no fucks given”)
I could go on and on and on

Essentially she’s just constantly playing this ridiculous game where she tries to flout the rules and then when she gets called out on it she does exactly what she’s done this weekend - pops up an emotional video/claims she’s the victim of a witch hunt/ says she’s so hard done by etc but then as if by magic she’s back to normal before you can even believe it.

• Heart
  • Wow
God, she’s bleeping relentless isn’t she? Can’t wait until all her blind followers wise up 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Her sheep are doing more to damage her brand than anyone else . Can’t they see no company will ever want to touch her with a barge pole now . Tattle has been around a while and she was still getting jobs. But after they have attacked company's no one will give her the time of day.

Reactions: 14
Has consistently been shady with transparency regarding adverts/gifted items

Lied about a gifted trip to DLP and continued to lie even after called out on it

Used a trip to the Breast Clinic to push an advert for Next

Was paid to visit a food bank at Xmas - and turned up empty handed. Vlogged it and included footage of her & Lee out for lunch prior to the food bank visit and then made disparaging comments about the people she saw using the food bank.

Constantly using emotional blackmail/gaslighting to manipulate her followers

Claims to have “anxiety” and uses this to deflect from her mistakes

Lied about a 90 day body “transformation” - used a very old photo as the “before” image to make it seem that she had made huge changes to her body. It was all a complete fabrication cooked up between her & her PT.
She has also been very underhand and has been gifted PT sessions but has always dodged the question when asked about this.

Lied about various gifted holidays and pretended that they were paid for by her when actually she was working for the tour operators to promote the holidays

Deliberately included a racist slur in her video and then tried to cover it up, proceeded to use a WOC as a shield, then told us all she didn’t give a duck (by way of an image of a T-shirt with the slogan “no fucks given”)
I could go on and on and on

Essentially she’s just constantly playing this ridiculous game where she tries to flout the rules and then when she gets called out on it she does exactly what she’s done this weekend - pops up an emotional video/claims she’s the victim of a witch hunt/ says she’s so hard done by etc but then as if by magic she’s back to normal before you can even believe it.
What slur? What did she say about food bank users? Wow.... I never knew. That's quite hardcore. She's not bright! Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.