Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a solution to this mess.... 🙄

Rebranding! 👍

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 drumroll...... Welcome to the new channel.......

.🎉🎉🎉...... REBEGGAR MELDRAMA..... 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 44
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Shes laughing at everyone taken in by her "I am at the worst I have I ever been"! Struggling to recall whether I have witnessed manipulation on this level, ever!

Reactions: 18
Nasty, devious bleep. I called it first thing yesterday before the tearful woe is me yoytube vid. She has no morals; ebery single little thing she does is orchestrated.
During her hiatus maybe she was getting PR advice .... from Lucifer 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She took a few weeks off social media very recently. She probably can’t afford to take any more time off right now, hence the quick return.

Reactions: 11
What’s the new AD going to be I wonder

Must’ve a fairly big earner if she’s gone to this much trouble to get out of rock bottom and up to posting again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👏 well played edgy👏 she's not as stupid as she looks. It's certainly had the desired effect. I just can't believe that people fell for it........hook, line & sinker 🎣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Those latest stories look like she's just been to the gym?? Good for her I say, doing something mentally positive for once instead of crying into a camera and dragging everyone down to her level of deception!!! All those poor people who believed she was "at rock bottom"!!! And bugger me, all it took was for Monday (her favourite day) to come around and hey presto "She's fiiiiiiine" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The award for best actress on an Instagram Story goes to... Mrs Rebecca Meldrum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Question For the 🐑🐑🐑🐑, is it ok that Mrs M tweeted about Katie Wiesel being dog rough? Or retweeting only people with skinny genes should wear skinny jeans? Or is that ok? Also, if your Banks/Doctor/shop fucks up time and time again, doesn’t follow the rules but says sorry and then cries and call you a bully for being cross about it would that also be ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!
So does mine. Still a bit weird how there is no residual feelings after that whole debacle... I mean really?

Reactions: 5
sorry I'm a bit late to the conversation? What happened? I don't get why they all blame trolls for driving them over the edge when they can easily just ignore/or go offline. People are the internet are mad it comes with the territory! Sure look at Katie Price's son, he gets a lot of abuse for no reason and a lot worse too!

Reactions: 5
' I will be back'
She’s an idiot though.

Nothing has changed - everything is as it was on Friday - she may have had a strop and made an arse out of herself by crying on camera but other than that all the major issues are still here - what does she think is going to be any different? People will still call her out on her bullshit, there will still be people contacting companies she works for, the massive multiple elephants are still very much in the room no matter how “light” she feels -She needs to sort herself out and make changes and bloody explain herself! How ridiculous.
It’s all an act.
It’s nothing more than her way of manipulating people to tow the line. It’s probably a tactic she’s used since being a child - cry and tell everyone how victimised you are to get them to dance to your tune.
Appalling behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.