Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the bigger picture is, she wants all her followers to report the site and get it shut down. It would seem many of them have. She also mentioned that the police are involved as its a hate crime. I don't see it as a hate crime I see it as a raw opinion on someone. She's has the option not to read what's said about her!
So I assume the police will be having a lengthy discussion in relation to her racist remarks which correct me if I'm wrong are also classed as a hate crime?

Reactions: 16
I don't know how they could miss it really, even my hubs has heard of it and he isn't one for YT/Insta.
I don't think people should contact them about it or leave comments either tbh now. She won't be earning money from it i don't think, and we shouldn't be giving any more ammunition.
Sorry to quote myself, but I've since watched her video.
I've changed my mind I think! 🤦‍♀️

"I don't know what to do or where to go from here" ...
I'd say she's a bloody good shot of being an actress the way she filmed that and put the tears on. I've no doubt she's upset, but like many others have said, she's sorry it's affecting her income not for her mistakes/actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the bigger picture is, she wants all her followers to report the site and get it shut down. It would seem many of them have. She also mentioned that the police are involved as its a hate crime. I don't see it as a hate crime I see it as a raw opinion on someone. She's has the option not to read what's said about her!
Has she actually said she’s reported it to the police as it’s a hate crime??

Does she actually know what a hate crime is?! Well clearly she doesn’t because she leaves racist content in her vlog!

A hate crime is a criminal act targeted towards certain social groups like race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and religion.

I think she means harassment but that would only be if they are contacting her directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whilst I don’t like to see anyone upset if she had a real job she be facing a disciplinary. I think this whole ‘I’m just a mum thing’ was quite frankly pathetic. This entire thread is not trolling but voicing an opinion, which when someone does on her Insta or Youtube she swiftly blocks. That isn’t real life. If any of us had a work related issue we couldn’t just ignore that person and ask those around us to get them sacked!
She absolutely needs to take responsibility, she claimed she had apologised numerous times which was totally untrue, a half hearted and rather brazen excuse for an apology does not cut it.

I feel like she has come to the end of the road. Clearly something she loved is now causing her much distress but ultimately she has made her bed and now has to lie in it. She was loving all the freebies and the good times but now it had gone sour she wants to get off the ride but still reap the rewards. I also think it is arrogant and naive of her to assume that her bubble would never burst and hasn’t got a ‘plan b...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If the ad is ASA compliant or if gift, CMA compliant, I don't have a problem with this.
No dont get me wrong I dont mind her doing ADs if they follow the rules.
But I dont like or agree with her doing the insta rants and the trolls vlog possibly just to get sympathy because she has a bigger AD coming up and doesn't want to lose it that annoys me.
She just needs to be honest not shady not mislead and admit when she wrong and say sorry properly. At the moment you just cant believe a word that comes out of her mouth and I cant help but feel shes getting worse.

Reactions: 11
My bets on next ad is Daniel wellington watch! I noticed it in last few posts/videos & never noticed it before?

Reactions: 11
Can she not see how absurd and irrational she’s coming across?

One day she’s at “rock bottom” and having a breakdown on camera she then ta-da, the next day she’s fine, she’s “feeling lighter” - come on to duck?! Pick a side and stay there.
She’s just making herself look like an idiot now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s the usual ‘you share 10 minutes of your 24hr day with us and we are lucky you so that’ comments that get me the most! Lucky!???? She’s being paid a lot of money to do so you muppets! She could not give a toss about you, you simply pay her wages! That’s how it appears to me anyhow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg insta story smirking it’s all a load of crap!! She’s so fake!! How can she be rock bottom and now she’s ok!???

I’m glad she ok but why post that video saying she’s at rock bottom!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s coming back with a big ad she’s needs the money!!

All the tears were because of money.......

Making everyone feel sorry for her!! Even tho she is in the wrong!!

• Haha
Omg insta story smirking it’s all a load of crap!! She’s so fake!! How can she be rock bottom and now she’s ok!???

I’m glad she ok but why post that video saying she’s at rock bottom!!!
Because it’s the only way she knows how to behave when things don’t go her way. She hasn’t got the maturity or the sense to behave like a normal adult in any situation where there’s any pressure on her - her default is to behave like a 7 year old who’s being told off: stamp the feet, cross the arms, put the lip out and cry.

It’s unbelievably embarrassing. What a joke.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.