Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go folks, mission accomplished!!! Play the victim, say she’s being bullied, deflect EVERYTHING away from her, but she’s OK! And she will be back! So it all worked out how she wanted it too, nobody can dare say anything in future as they will just be bullies!

Reactions: 14
She's not with channel mum now from what I understand but Louise Pentland has posted on the MrsM post... Great wording Louise. 😉
How do you know she’s not it’s channel mum? Also what did Louise say? I looked but could not find anything 🤗

Reactions: 1
Well thank god for that. I’m so relieved we can move on from all those nasty evil trolls.

So can we please get down to the serious business of taking the piss and finally come up with a title for this thread? It was getting way to serious there let’s bring back the fake tan debate!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Because it’s the only way she knows how to behave when things don’t go her way. She hasn’t got the maturity or the sense to behave like a normal adult in any situation where there’s any pressure on her - her default is to behave like a 7 year old who’s being told off: stamp the feet, cross the arms, put the lip out and cry.

It’s unbelievably embarrassing. What a joke.
It's Verruca Salt.... 🙄

Reactions: 6
#46 it’s my pity party and i’ll Cry ( and call you bullies) if I want too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
There you go folks, mission accomplished!!! Play the victim, say she’s being bullied, deflect EVERYTHING away from her, but she’s OK! And she will be back! So it all worked out how she wanted it too, nobody can dare say anything in future as they will just be bullies!
She's like a stuck record.... 😂

Reactions: 7
Love how she tells sheep not to Target tje brands but no mention of them not to Target Kermit who she doxxed!?
💰💰💰 is all she cares about why can't they see that ?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Well thank god for that. I’m so relieved we can move on from all those nasty evil trolls.

So can we please get down to the serious business of taking the piss and finally come up with a title for this thread? It was getting way to serious there let’s bring back the fake tan debate!
Yay. We need a bit of light relief.... 😂

Reactions: 3
So we tale from this that all the mummy floggers are big girl bosses unless they get called out for not following the ASA CMA rules and then they are just young normal mums trying their best! Wonder if the sheep would be so forgiving if every other company they use followed those guidelines.

Reactions: 12
Love how she tells sheep not to Target tje brands but no mention of them not to Target Kermit who she doxxed!?
💰💰💰 is all she cares about why can't they see that ?
She needs to publicly apologise for that awful action. But then it would be admitting? Does she have the balls? Nope, I don't think so. She lives in her own wee bubble. But not to do so makes her look a terrible person in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
She needs to stop playing mental health card. How the duck can she be rock bottom
One day and then the next day be feeling a lot lighter and be ‘fine’ shes a liar through and through and I couldn't give a duck if she knows who i am. Shes a liar, manipulative, and she will never change.
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!

Reactions: 5
Has she not realised doing this has made it so much worse for herself!!!!!

If that video was true and that’s how she really felt! You would say right I’m done I need to stop this and sort my mental health out!! duck the money lee get a job and just look after herself for a bit come back when she’s mentally stronger!!

Reactions: 9
Chris Ingham should have went and asked Reb for advice before he did his pity party vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez, The private messages sent to messiahkaeto's account, how could people be so dispicable? That's down to Princess Pinnochio, she should be bloody ashamed. To think she's worried about people here in a CLOSED forum, taking tit about her tan, headbands and the colour of her fn grass? Her twit sheep are dm people left, right and centre including brands past present an no doubt future it's insane! The basic thing is, to read here, you have to come on to it... She didn't have to. She's really set the fox amongst her sheep hasn't she? .. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This ⬆ completely sums up how I feel about this whole situation. The tears on boomerang are anger, frustration and above all GUILT. It's now a complete mess kicked off by the ridiculous but avoidable behaviour of Rebecca Meldrum on her platforms over the last 3 days. The naming of a contributor from here is shameful and dangerous, the video put up on you tube filmed, in my opinion the day prior around the same time as IG stories and is completely one sided. It makes no reference to what MrsM went on to do or just had done. The doxcubg, stoll no apology for that! Both the stories and video were pre meditated, the stories quickly deleted but MrsM you knew what you were doing. The naming of an individual and encouraging tens of thousands to seek them out, IS bullying, IS inviting hate and IS trolling, above all its illegal! Same could be said for directing the same audience towards this platform, where people have now received death threats? You had your little corner of the Internet, we had ours, neither paths needed to cross.
All you've done is send people over here, who, if they have the time will have their eyes opened as I once did.
7 months ago you mentioned this website, I was curious, came in spoke with attitude in support of you, I even saw screenshots of my supportive comments on your IG slated by tattle members. I spent time reading here and the doubts or frustration I already had in how your channel was heading became clear. I was being taken for a mug, I had purchased items on your recemmendation without you declaring your interest, you had pretended to be 'a friend' of followers, try this, try that, it's the best. All the time not declaring, despite industry regulations, what you were doing. I felt a fool but still supported you. Neither of you ever answered dm's, ever! Regardless of the question or subject. Of course, THAT doesn't count for engagement does it? Then... 6 weeks later you both blocked me for asking how the yoga was going. 🧘‍♂️ Seriously? I became another loyal follower treated like tit. Like so many that have come here, our only platform to express, to follow and for the largest part support a change in your channel to how it once was and actually to become better. There are TONS of supportive comments on Tattle for you, absolutely loads!
Finally, to the10k that have signed a petition. Well done. But your efforts would have been better put to demanding firstly and most importantly for an awareness about casual racism and why it MUST be stamped OUT. Shame on you for not considering that and directing your energies to something worthwhile.
10K + to get rid of tattle? But consider this. Your time again would be better spent in ensuring that at the very least that the greedy influencers adhere to industry guidelines for declaring advertisements, paid sponsorships, gifted items. I have no problem in anyone doing ads, none at all, but as a consumer I should have an informed CHOICE, that's all we are asking for. The MrsM channel and others have been deliberately misleading consumers and deflecting attention long enough, it has to change.
👍😊
This ⬆ completely sums up how I feel about this whole situation. The tears on boomerang are anger, frustration and above all GUILT. It's now a complete mess kicked off by the ridiculous but avoidable behaviour of Rebecca Meldrum on her platforms over the last 3 days. The naming of a contributor from here is shameful and dangerous, the video put up on you tube filmed, in my opinion the day prior around the same time as IG stories and is completely one sided. It makes no reference to what MrsM went on to do or just had done. The doxcubg, stoll no apology for that! Both the stories and video were pre meditated, the stories quickly deleted but MrsM you knew what you were doing. The naming of an individual and encouraging tens of thousands to seek them out, IS bullying, IS inviting hate and IS trolling, above all its illegal! Same could be said for directing the same audience towards this platform, where people have now received death threats? You had your little corner of the Internet, we had ours, neither paths needed to cross.
All you've done is send people over here, who, if they have the time will have their eyes opened as I once did.
7 months ago you mentioned this website, I was curious, came in spoke with attitude in support of you, I even saw screenshots of my supportive comments on your IG slated by tattle members. I spent time reading here and the doubts or frustration I already had in how your channel was heading became clear. I was being taken for a mug, I had purchased items on your recemmendation without you declaring your interest, you had pretended to be 'a friend' of followers, try this, try that, it's the best. All the time not declaring, despite industry regulations, what you were doing. I felt a fool but still supported you. Neither of you ever answered dm's, ever! Regardless of the question or subject. Of course, THAT doesn't count for engagement does it? Then... 6 weeks later you both blocked me for asking how the yoga was going. 🧘‍♂️ Seriously? I became another loyal follower treated like tit. Like so many that have come here, our only platform to express, to follow and for the largest part support a change in your channel to how it once was and actually to become better. There are TONS of supportive comments on Tattle for you, absolutely loads!
Finally, to the10k that have signed a petition. Well done. But your efforts would have been better put to demanding firstly and most importantly for an awareness about casual racism and why it MUST be stamped OUT. Shame on you for not considering that and directing your energies to something worthwhile.
10K + to get rid of tattle? But consider this. Your time again would be better spent in ensuring that at the very least that the greedy influencers adhere to industry guidelines for declaring advertisements, paid sponsorships, gifted items. I have no problem in anyone doing ads, none at all, but as a consumer I should have an informed CHOICE, that's all we are asking for. The MrsM channel and others have been deliberately misleading consumers and deflecting attention long enough, it has to change.
👍😊sq
It's Verruca Salt.... 🙄
What a total farce ! a slap in the face for all those who genuinely suffer with anxiety and depression , cry , bully and cry some more , there there all better now , whilst Kermit takes the blame , now all of those defending her for being genuinely distraught she has just made you look pretty foolish , people who are rock bottom sometimes take years to climb out of that pit then live their lives in terror of returning to that terrible place , never in my life have I met a person that went from rick bottom to hey feeling much better today , I don’t want her at rock bottom I have been there it’s not a nice place and I fight every day just to not go back there I feel very angry that she would use once again mental health as an excuse to wreak vengeance on Kermit and those members here who once followed her and liked her until they saw the truth of who Rebecca really is , I am saying sorry to everyone of you who she has hurt and insulted even I can’t quite believe the brass neck of this girl she is truly a narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
My insta has been down for hours...won’t open. Getting paranoid I’ve been hacked by sheep because I watched messiah’s live chat today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nasty, devious bleep. I called it first thing yesterday before the tearful woe is me yoytube vid. She has no morals; ebery single little thing she does is orchestrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.