Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Meldrum’s employability or lack thereof that you refer to is due to her own actions, not down to those of us on Tattle.

And really please don’t be saying things basically insinuating that gossip on Tattle means she won’t be able to feed her children and keep them warm. They have the grinola, fage yoghurt and 54 fish fingers in the multiple kindly gifted freezers 😏
Oh I completely agree it's her own actions, and I didn't insinuate gossip on tattle means she wont be able to feed her children.

However it is a fact that people on here have gone directly to brands to demand they don't work with her. She will never get any brand work if that happens every time she tries to move on.

I am a tattler and have been for some time, I'm not an angry sheep coming over to tell you all to be nice. As I said maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones and give her a chance to redeem herself.

My post was also my only chance to message her as she's blocked me like I said. And doesn't respond to messages. She made this mess, she needs to fix it! However she maybe needs to be allowed the chance to fix it and be a better person.

If she fucks up again then it's fair game!

Reactions: 12
Finally got round to watching the latest trolls vlog. I was on the fence as to whether it was genuine or not but by the end I believe her, she is totally at rock bottom. You can see by her eyes. And also you can tell she’s been like it for a while by how much she has changed physically and mentally in her vlogs since the house move really, she’s changed so much. I think this website is too much some times and if I was her I think I would be feeling exactly the same. I do feel sorry for her, I wouldn’t want anyone to feel the way she does, whether it’s her own fault or not, she’s not well mentally and it’s really sad to see.
As sad as it may seem, it is her own fault.

In regards to whether Tattle is too much at times, I disagree. Thanks to Tattle I have learnt so much about her in a short space of time.

Reactions: 12
Finally got round to watching the latest trolls vlog. I was on the fence as to whether it was genuine or not but by the end I believe her, she is totally at rock bottom. You can see by her eyes. And also you can tell she’s been like it for a while by how much she has changed physically and mentally in her vlogs since the house move really, she’s changed so much. I think this website is too much some times and if I was her I think I would be feeling exactly the same. I do feel sorry for her, I wouldn’t want anyone to feel the way she does, whether it’s her own fault or not, she’s not well mentally and it’s really sad to see.
Yes I believe her too. It’s (to me) sincere. But what concerns me is that I don’t think tattle is the main instigator. I’ve seen others targeting her who don’t appear to be from here.

Reactions: 7
If we were trolls would brands really listen and pull ads? Of course they wouldn't. It's people raising valid points and that's why she's so worried. The gravy train coming off the wheels and having no job experience must be worrying. We've said they both need to skill themselves up for a long time, that would have been sensible.

Reactions: 19
long time lurker.....I've 'known' mrs m for years from a facebook baby group, we both had girls born in september 2014. It was around then her vlogging really took off I think and I remember being pleased for her. I dipped in and out of her videos over the years, and yes I also felt things really started to go downhill after DLP. Reading these forums has been eye opening and I can safely say I'm not her biggest fan - but watching her upload tonight was really upsetting to see. She's clearly struggling and had tears rolling down her cheeks, it wasn't fake crying like I've seen a few people say. I honestly hope for her own sake she finds a 'normal' job and gets back to enjoying life - it just isn't worth it. Or maybe keep vlogging as a part time job/hobby then the content she makes can be really relatable to those of us who are working parents.

Sorry no real point to this post, just I felt a little hollow and sad and really hope this is a turning point for her and her family.

Reactions: 21
long time lurker.....I've 'known' mrs m for years from a facebook baby group, we both had girls born in september 2014. It was around then her vlogging really took off I think and I remember being pleased for her. I dipped in and out of her videos over the years, and yes I also felt things really started to go downhill after DLP. Reading these forums has been eye opening and I can safely say I'm not her biggest fan - but watching her upload tonight was really upsetting to see. She's clearly struggling and had tears rolling down her cheeks, it wasn't fake crying like I've seen a few people say. I honestly hope for her own sake she finds a 'normal' job and gets back to enjoying life - it just isn't worth it. Or maybe keep vlogging as a part time job/hobby then the content she makes can be really relatable to those of us who are working parents.

Sorry no real point to this post, just I felt a little hollow and sad and really hope this is a turning point for her and her family.

What is DLP?

If I was to message 10 brands by being a “troll” with an instagram total of 406, to stop working with her on over 80k I’m sorry, but do you really think they would listen to me?

Reactions: 14
I’m not comparing her to pewdiepie but he made a racial mistake and still to this day many brands won’t work with him and he is the biggest youtuber in the world. It’s hard to come back from and it isn’t the fault of the people calling him out. It’s his own fault and he held his hands up and said he was sorry.

• Wow
You can't keep saying that, she's fucked up 50+ times in the last few months.
Exactly how many more chances can we give her?! IMO she can’t do anything to redeem herself at this point so she needs to put her positive pants on and get a job in the real world.

It would do wonders for her mental health having a job that she can leave at ‘work’. She could feel pride buying things with hard earned money. The girls would get their privacy back. It’s a no brainer!

Reactions: 13
Im sick of attempts to guilt trip those who speak up against her, if she loses her home and puts her children at risk then that is her, Lee and their families doing, no one elses. She is in control of her actions, she is in a position now that they can ensure their security, e.g one or both looking for work. Family members can encourage them to err on the side of caution and take precautions in case her media career continues to deteriorate. They can sell one of their two cars, budget their money wisely. If they arrogantly bury their head in the sand while it declines around them, putting their family at risk then it is THEIR FAULT! No one elses. Tattle has been on the go for a while, evident in the sheer number of Meldrum threads. Yet until recently brands paid no attention and continued to work with them. If that's stopped its not because suddenly Tattle has become powerful, but because Meldrums behaviour over racism and how she has handled it recently.

Todays vlog may get the sympathy vote from sheep but it won't attract sponsors and advertisers, who wants their brand/product synonymous with someone who appears so unstable and highlights how much drama she attracts? Once again, thats her mistake, she chose to film, edit and upload the video.

Rebecca for the sake of your family take control, take ownership and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, I totally agree... She's not well mentally. Should really leave social media. It's not agreeing with her.

Reactions: 9
Do people really believe that she will give a tit if you message her with any advice? This is the problem with the "influencing" business. They are not your friend they never have been and never will be. You are there to line their pockets and stroke their already over inflated egos and that is all you are good for. It's such a messed up business and the only people I feel sorry for are the ones who buy into all the fakery it's really quite depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I found that hilarious her fans are friends and she knows the kids names. I don’t believe her; her track record isn’t great but I’m sorry, she isn’t interested in that kind of thing.

If you don’t like her why waste your time watching her?
If you don't like Tattle why waste your time making a profile, reading on here and commenting? It works both ways!
Exactly how many more chances can we give her?! IMO she can’t do anything to redeem herself at this point so she needs to put her positive pants on and get a job in the real world.

It would do wonders for her mental health having a job that she can leave at ‘work’. She could feel pride buying things with hard earned money. The girls would get their privacy back. It’s a no brainer!
No one else would be allowed to make as many mistakes as she has in a "normal" job without any repercussions, nor would any businesses. So why should Meldrums?

If she was truly sorry she would reflect and change, learn from her mistakes. She doesn't do this, only blames others and continues as she is. When will she see she is responsible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She still just doesnt "get" the seriousness and repercussions of racism. She expected the whole thing to blow over, no big deal. Racism is a VERY big deal, in every way. That's not tatttles fault.
Also, she keeps saying this has been going on for the "past 8 months". So, around Disneyland then? Ya know, when you lied, repeatedly about whether it was gifted or not🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How horrible can a bunch of people be leave mrs m alone she’s such a lovey person yes she’s made mistakes and has said sorry for it why not just leave things be 🤦‍♀️

Ok sure Sara, great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.