Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't realising that sending people here will only open more people's eyes 👀 and they too will start questioning the insta lifestyles of other influencers.
The majority here use Tattle because they were blocked on other platforms. Mrs Meldrum Ltd had their heads in the sand for too long, they still don't understand or want to see why people are upset, want apologies for past "cock ups".
No one here has doxxed, threatened or put her in danger. The odd post that has was always removed within minutes. The information people talk about is what she has put out there herself.

Tears make people feel guilty. The Meldrum brand know this and blaming Tattle is an easy option. For those feeling bad, don't. You are being manipulated into feeling guilt because her cash flow has decreased. No other reason.

I really need a " no fucks given" t-shirt tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why did she film 8 minutes of herself crying into a camera and upload it to youtube if she didn't want her grandad to see....

This couldn't be an underhanded plan to coltivate sympathy...No, never,Rebecca wouldn't do something like that, why she is just a normal mum....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s obvious what is going on here

Rebecca is practically blind and a narcissist. She will never see and or understand what she has done wrong in any of this ever. As a mother myself to a grown up woman I would not let this continue. I would be having strong words if it were my daughter and would guide her to sit and make an honest heartfelt apology. The trouble here though is I can tell/see that Rebeccas mother is half soaked and doesn’t look like the type to have any gumption at all. Anyone else ever noticed this? The only person in that family that seems to have brains and his tit together is Daddy Cannon and he wouldn’t say anything to his darling Veruca Salt! Miss hissy pants would have a hissy fit and tell Daddy he is being mean and she would feel like she is being trolled by her own father, wouldn’t she Lee wouldn’t she?

Reactions: 18
I'm another background lurker and have been for a while. Absolutely infuriated that Mrs M continues to take zero responsibility for her own actions. I honestly worry about the girls and how this will be affecting them. She needs to delete every platform she has on social media and give those poor girls her full attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Had to laugh at her making out she was friends with her followers . I reply to some of the comments I know all your names and your kids names . Sure you do sure you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve commented a couple times before a good few months ago now. But have always been back and forth reading. I always came back to catch up on the gossip when I saw her mess up again and again !

This whole situation is just ridiculous! She’s acting as though she’s the only one who has a thread here on tattle! This is what happens when you decide to put your life online. Just like celebrities have to deal with paparazzi and gossip magazines! She’s in the wrong line of work if she can’t handle things about her being gossiped about. Why on earth she reads here constantly is beyond me! Just forget about it! But the fact she keeps reading means she’s not one who can brush it off so she needs to give up this career. It’s not for her.

She also needs to address all the mistakes she’s made in the past few months! THAT is why her thread is the biggest on here! How can she not see she’s the one fueling all these comments:
•No spend January - saying the pot is empty there’s nothing to spend, and then next day throwing the towel in and getting a personal trainer! Which is it? Have you got money or are you broke?!
• the whole personal trainer thing I never knew which was gifted and which she paid for. The constant tagging him on her stories 🤔
• the racist comment in the lift - she heard it! She reacted to the joke i saw it! And then all the crazy stuff she did before she actually took the video down 🤦🏼‍♀️
• her lazy half assed vlogs and cleaning videos she puts no effort into her videos and then you watch the likes of Kate murnane who actually really puts effort into her videos with the editing etc how on earth she can think she’s on par with them!
• the whole school uniform thing that happened this week! Saying have 5 sets and then she picks up a dirty old uniform off the floor from the day before 🤦🏼‍♀️
•and then last but no means least what she did yesterday was unbelievable. Firstly to single out one person from everyone here. And then share the name online to tens of thousands of people. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Nothing being said here is out of line. People are entitled to their opinions. And normally this kind of chat and gossip is talked about in the comments section but she deletes and blocks anything that she doesn’t like. So we have no choice but to come here to chat about it.

Another reason that she’s in the wrong line of work, she just can’t shake off any bad comment she gets!
My god has anyone had a read of the saccone jolys comment sections before? I’ve seen awful things said about them. She’s not the only one in the world that have people talk about her!!

She needs to get off all social media and choose a different career. One that doesn’t stress her out so much. Because she is not built for this world!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We don’t dislike her. That is a strong word! We would be ever so grateful if she just followed the correct company guidelines, stopped lying and blaming everyone else for her own company mistakes.

Thanks

Bye

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe what I am reading here. How horrible do you want to be towards someone? How would you all feel if this was your daughter that had a YouTube channel and she was being attacked like this? If you don’t like her then unfollow her and don’t want her content. It baffles me that you all seem to dislike her but still continue to watch her videos and follow her.....
Why don't you read what she has done, then come back and talk to us, if you have a reasonable argument for all her cock ups, then let's talk. You are judging what is happening just because you have been told one side. The crying side....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would tell my daughter to have an ounce of self respect and to protect the privacy of my grandchildren! Those girls have had no choice but to have their entire lives broadcast to the world 😥 they are not her property! She should be their greatest protector not exposing them for money!

• Heart
Lee - 'this breaks me'

Translates as - 'oh duck, I might have to get an actual job. The boys offshore are going to absolutely RIP ME FOR THIS'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
II loved her videos. Then I saw through them. If it was my daughter I would feel bad, but tell her what she needs to do: own up to the racism and the failure to follow asa guidelines and then get her some legal advice on her criminal behaviour - doxxing someone.

She is spirialing out of control and needs help to sort things out. She doesn't need yes men. She needs proper help to save her business.

She also needs to tell her followers so stop sending death threats. She incited hatred last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What was the Disney/Cineworld thing? I completely missed that.

I saw she did a 3d ad for Toy Story, but assumed it was Cineworlds ?
Yeah you would have thought it was for cineworld most her sheep did not that Reb put them right, it also looked as if it could be for Disney but it was actually for some App when asked who it was advertising Disney or cineworld etc Reb told her followers the whole caboodle most of them continued to say it was a cineworld ad in the comments however it was actually for an app but you had to swipe up for that.
When the tit hit the fan and she had to pull the #ad Reb said she had done nothing wrong as the brand had not asked to be tagged and she had labelled it #ad. So it was a great ad as no bugger knew what it was for, she blamed tattlers for it but who knows. The sad thing I find now with Reb is I used to trust what she said now I cant help but wonder whenever she says something if it's a lie.

Last edited:
Had to laugh at her making out she was friends with her followers . I reply to some of the comments I know all your names and your kids names . Sure you do sure you do.
Of course she does, just like the girl on here who she met from her ante natal group and was buddied up with and she told the girl she didn’t need any more friends when she was asked out for a coffee?! The same person who alienates herself from mum groups at school and sticks her nose up at them all and thinks she above associating with them because she lives this amazing best life. Going on to say in her video that the police are now investigating everyone in their local village for having an opinion on them on a public forum 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
No you are NOT a norm mum .. Repeated and accessed on Lee s insta... I don't follow any more sheep.. It's available on storiesig . You film far too much of your childrdn, filmed first then when they have woken up, or annoying her by crying or having a tantrum and this narrated by her. We have discussed on here in previous threads that it is highly likely that child privacy/ proection/ right to privacy and not used to sell things WILL be addressed with new legislation. Sheep on here ,as a primary teacher this year we have had 3 whole staff meetings on child protection, social media, legislation gaming etc. So sheep skulking on here under new member disguises ,just ONE of our concerns, other than breaking the law with disclosing kermit, breaking her business rules, lying ,is the ways she has increasingly, used and filmed her children in an invasive way. Did you sheep not see her NOT 4 year old struggle to do with her seat belt up on her own, yet she helped the older 8 yr old then stayed in the front filming herself whilst Florrie struggled, and told her to hurry up in an annoyed voice. We all get a bit grumpy as parents obviously at times but THAT upset me and made me fume.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.