Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep come over here spouting “ my granny always taught me.....”
“Don’t like it don’t follow”
“Women supporting women!”

That doesn’t work here
AND WE HAVE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE!
Get some new lines already.

Honestly I see the first couple of words and I’m all: DISMISSED! Come back when you’ve got something original.

Reactions: 24
Awww. Tattlers children are raised not to be racist like the meldrum. Isn't that lovely?
Tell us more what do give to the world apart from being a mindless minion?
🙌this. Us tattler are raising our kids to call out casual racism. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yeah you would have thought it was for cineworld most her sheep did not that Reb put them right, it also looked as if it could be for Disney but it was actually for some App when as who it was advertising Disney or cineworld etc Reb told her followers the whole caboodle most of the continued to say it was a cineworld ad in the comments however it was actually for an app but you had to swipe up for that.
When the tit hit the fan and she had to pull the #ad Reb said she had done nothing wrong as the brand had not asked to be tagged and she had labelled it #ad. So it was a great ad as no bugger knew what it was for, she blamed tattlers for it but who knows. The sad thing I find now with Reb is I used to trust what she said now I cant help but wonder whenever she says something if it's a lie.
Wow how confusing. I genuinely thought the swipe up was to buy tickets from Cineworld for a 3d film. She really messed that one up then!

Reactions: 15
Why did she film 8 minutes of herself crying into a camera and upload it to youtube if she didn't want her grandad to see....

This couldn't be an underhanded plan to coltivate sympathy...No, never,Rebecca wouldn't do something like that, why she is just a normal mum....
That's what I was wondering she had covered her followers on Insta but what about the ones who only watch her on YouTube she need to get to them to.
One thing I found odd if your at rock bottom so upset why do you start the vlog basically welcoming new followers, have to say if it had been me the last thing I would have been thinking in my emotional rock bottom state was before I start I need to let new followers know what they will normally see on my channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
how old is she that she describes herself as a young mum? I thought she was 30.
Exactly! I’m a year younger than her and although I was young when I had my son I don’t class myself as a young mum,
I’m a mum.

Reactions: 13
Because it would mean that she was wrong and tattlers were right, and Rebs is never wrong, just a "normal" mum..... 🤑

Can't blame them, who would want to be associated with a sinking ship?
I’m not surprised they aren’t supporting her so much as observing how they all constantly post sickening lovey comments all over each other’s posts, and then when things go wrong no one says anything. It must be a horrible lonely life when you have no idea if anyone is actually genuine.
I do feel for the girls in all this. The parents need to grow up, they are addicted to their phones/vlogs/adoration and have no boundaries. Her kids teachers can probably see her stories and vlogs and must be just thinking what are you doing?! Think of your children!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just questioning???🤔 why if it’s causing her so much pain is she still doing it then.
Oh that’s right it’s the money 💴 and the fact that she can be lazy and live a lifestyle that favours minor celebs. Get real Rebecca we see through the tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't like to see anyone upset but it's really bleeping me off that she's playing the victim. I've been following the thread for a while and I do think that some of the comments can be overly harsh and over-step certain boundaries but that video is manipulative.

It cant be nice for anyone to read comments about themselves but it's evident that she posted the video to
1. deflect from the fact that she doxxed Kermit
2. To drive her "fan club" to this page to try and shut it down (hence the pinned post)

We all know what a highly emotive crying video is going to ignite...you can't tell me that wasn't staged. So upset by the hurtful comments on tattle but no shits about her flock giving death threats ? Hypercritical much ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why has she done posts on insta and a video on you tube about Trolls as fast as anything. But there is still no you tube apology about the racist content left in on a you tube vlog?!

Because she is still marketing herself....not sorry just angry she can’t get away with it anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm now questioning everything....

I mean EVERYTHING

Even the Menstrual Cup 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why be so mean to her? Why not just stop watching her content? Why not just ignore her? Why can’t almost everyone on here stop being such childish witches?
Because she is being shady in her industry and misleading consumers and last night she broke the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I tell you what, if the police came knocking on my door I’d be speaking to them about about what she did to Kermit! This is deflecting. This is a gossip site, I have NEVER threatened her personally, never threatened anywhere, never broken the law, she has!

Reactions: 18
Sheep, listen up, you are confusing a person being ‘bullied’ with a company whose director is Rebecca being outed for not following the rules! Yes there will always be gossip but for the most part it’s the blatant act of not following the guidelines that pees people off. It’s that simple. We have NO power over brands compared to her followers, ( remember we are just 15 women with our hobbits) if Brands stop working with her that’s because of how she is conducting her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.