Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot work out why she has not just apologised properly for the really big mistakes that have caused such offence.

Noticeably there’s no public support from other influencers. Confirming what a sychophantic, vacuous bunch they all are.
Because it would mean that she was wrong and tattlers were right, and Rebs is never wrong, just a "normal" mum..... 🤑

Can't blame them, who would want to be associated with a sinking ship?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How quickly could she & lee get a job? Having a witch is fine but loosing her home would not be fine for those kids at least.
I think that unlike literally hundreds of thousands of families, homelessness isn’t an issue for the Meldrums 😳Don’t worry Karen and Daddy Cannon aren’t going to turn them out on the street.

Reactions: 8
This is all getting ridiculous now - NO ONE should be made to feel bad for ‘playing a part’ in her demise. Nor should anyone be made to feel bad for contacting brands! We are the consumers we are quite right to have an opinion on how products are marketed to us!

1. Lee chose to give up work, when she had a very precarious ‘career’ in an industry that is not well established at all - so it’s not our fault they’re down to zero income. They made a poor choice

2. The kids will be fine. They don’t need to wear Boden, George is perfectly acceptable for many of us. They don’t need 6 holidays a year, many children have none in 6 years! They will just need to adapt to living like how many ‘normal’ people do - getting by from month to month and saving up for treats. The children won’t go hungry or undressed - they have grandparents on hand to support them

3. It was very obviously a stretch and a huge gamble for them to buy that house. They could downsize if they needed to get regular jobs. They have some equity. They could buy a reasonably sized house outwith Banchory for half the cost of their one.

She just doesn’t want to give up her ‘insta’ lifestyle. She thinks she is above living like us. That is why she is fake crying on YouTube. As someone mentioned, in the troll video, she only shows real emotion when talking about money, brands not working with her etc.

Keep reporting folks. She has never shown any consideration towards the mental health of the vulnerable consumers she has been misselling too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60
This doesn’t get any better for her does it, brands were looking at racism comments and now they will be looking at someone that incites violence, she might not have meant it but the intent was there, I mean what do you expect when you name a person online and tell your followers to have a word with them because they ruining her life😐seriously messed up what she now caused! It’s was malicious because she had that intent when posting it online, that’s inciting violence, and now people are having death threats because of her! This isn’t the same as asking your followers to give you 5 starts on a book review!!🤬

Reactions: 23
gosh it’s a sinking ship alright. She knows the racism thing on google will kill off every brand she tries to work with.... all it will take is one persons to inform the brand to look into it. One

And the Cineworld thing didn’t come from tattle

It was messiah kaeto who asked them on their insta page. Not a tattler

Reactions: 16
Alio most of us I think you will find are educated professional people, many with children who used to follow her and likedher but are cross and disgusted at her now. You 're on here ... Why don't YOU bog off as you obviously can't see her mistakes , pitiful selfish attitude, unprofessional and shameless touting filming of her kids even when they are ill or said no...or can't say no to having the camera in their face the minute they wake up. Go away goodbye

Reactions: 14
And as for lee, 'this breaks me' ....does it really? Does it break you enough to say....GET A JOB so as your wife doesn't have to resort to increasingly underhand tactics to sell tit so you can carry on mooching?

Pathetic excuse for a partner

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And as for lee, 'this breaks me' ....does it really? Does it break you enough to say....GET A JOB so as your wife doesn't have to resort to increasingly underhand tactics to sell tit so you can carry on mooching?

Pathetic excuse for a partner
What he meant to say is this breaks my easy life of sitting on my ass and playing golf .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pat has now shared some of Rebs YT vid on his IG stories rather than growing some balls and actually saying anything himself
Pat' s approach to all this is unfuriating!!!! I can only assume it's because she's saying to him "No Lee, I've got this all under control, I'll cry and say it's going to upset my Grandad, I've not played that card yet"!!!
How is your Grandad not having a serious word with you and telling you to own what you have created, sort it out properly, or leave!!!

Reactions: 6
I cannot work out why she has not just apologised properly for the really big mistakes that have caused such offence. Why hasn’t a vlog addressed what caused all the upset. It’s not like people are complaining to ASA about her hair or orange filter. It’s a business, a brand and she needs to work to protect her family as they are what she’s selling.
If a site or forum repeatedly calls you out on your poor disclosure, then do it properly. The ones that are doing it properly don’t have lengthy threads about them! They really need a business/social media adviser as clearly they have something that had potential but they are not doing it right. MOD sought advice and cane back with a definite game plan. Have you ever seen FOD cry about anything (other than a piss take) I’m baffled as to why this is playing out so publicly. And she should definitely address naming kermit and subsequent death threats as that is something she should not condone. And along with racism is not something that will be easy to shake off.
She also should try to remember that many people posting really liked her and helped make her what she was, so they are not people who set out to simply tear her down.i believe
Noticeably there’s no public support from other influencers. Confirming what a sychophantic, vacuous bunch they all are.
I believe her tears were genuine but not the reason it’s loss of income she is upset about no mention of Mr Meldrum being genuinely trolled just about her , if she was concerned for her grandad why post this video ? I reiterate my original post I don’t want to see her crying or end her career but this continuing poor me is not helping , either stop doing the job or say sorry address all the issues raised , those on this site who went to far and who stretched the truth i particularly hated the thread concerning Safiyah and paternity that for me was a huge step too far those bairns should be off limits so yes there has been some spiteful comments but it’s a gossip forum not fan club , her fellow influencers could be supporting privately they will not dare now publicly defend her her outing Kermit saw to that ! They all need to step up and be more honest I have issues with all influencers because they are causing young mums anxiety and depression they see the toys, days out, holidays and they want that for their bairns only they don’t have the money so they think they are failing I wish Rebecca could see some of these young girls who come into foodbanks hanging their heads in shame going home to no electricity or gas , no hot water to bath their bairns no fault of their own not every mum has a family to step up and support them or look after their bairns so they can go out to work what are they meant to do ? I know several young Lasses who have no family , husbands /boyfriends on zero hour contracts they can barely afford food that is where my sympathy lies seriously the meldrum won’t end up in that predicament they have wealthy parents a family willing to look after bairns for them so they at least can work right that’s me getting off my soapbox I wish I could say all this to her directly but I know then I will be accused of trolling or being jealous I am in my 60s I am just tired of the relentless greed ALL children deserve happy childhoods

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What was the Disney/Cineworld thing? I completely missed that.

I saw she did a 3d ad for Toy Story, but assumed it was Cineworlds ?

Grandpapa watches her vlogs?! Oh yes, now it makes sense why she uploads at 6pm, it’s just before grandpapas bed time, she wouldn’t want him to miss it now would she😄

Reactions: 2
What was the Disney/Cineworld thing? I completely missed that.

I saw she did a 3d ad for Toy Story, but assumed it was Cineworlds ?
Very confusing as she said in a comment the ad was the whole “caboodle!” Very misleading

Reactions: 4
Also, I wonder why Lee chose to share the bit that said "This is fast not becoming my job"? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.