Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca,

You need to look inward before blaming outward.

Perception is everything. If we perceive you aren’t sticking to the rules and you are acting underhand, you realllly need to question why it is we have this opinion? What have YOU done to make people think you are false? To be perceived as disingenuous would mean you would’ve had to have done something to make people think that.

When you figure out the answer to that, you may resolve your issues.

Reactions: 11
From what I understand,
The death threats have been sent by trolls setting up fake accounts on here, who had heard Rebecca mention Kermits name. Is that correct? @Helen
I assume they were banned straight away when reported.

Edit: I think people are getting worried their information is being accessed online?
That's correct, they were banned and all their content wiped within minutes of sending.

No data has been breached, they set up an account here and were sending private messages on this website. This site is very secure.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t buy her tears , she is only crying for herself and about the advertisements coming to a stop . Where’s her tears for her victims of her racist remarks not just the kkk one but the ghandi floss one from her Twitter . She is vile . The only woman she supports is herself . She thought after her break it would all be ok shows how naive she is . People don’t forget when you have been in national papers on a racism scandal .

I’m surprised the sheep haven’t started a go fund me page for there mortgage yet

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All i took from tonights YouTube video was the anger that the gravy train is running dry!!!! This is not about anything "nasty" anyone on here is saying! Mrs Meldrum is her brand and she is always confident, outgoing and very sure of herself. Nothing said on here, in jest, would bother her. I hold my hand up to having previously criticised her content (not illegal) criticising her choice of angle when vlogging and clearly touting for freebies or Ad's (not illegal) and I've even taken the piss out of her (again, not illegal). But i refuse to feel sorry for her, she has choices and she makes the wrong ones everytime. And finally and more importantly, where the hell is Lee! If this was genuine he would take control. Take over her channel and her Insta, make a few post about how bad she is and then shut it down. Get her some help and sort out their life once and for all.
All her sheep are falling for it hook, line and sinker. She should admit defeat and go away quietly. She’s embarrassing herself now. Cringe city

Reactions: 10
Mrs Meldrums? Sorry I’ve looked for her but it brings up a private account where the person
Has like 180 followers so I think I must have the wrong name. I’ve seen her mentioned in another thread so wanted to have a nosy. Pure nosy interest here !
No need to apologize. @mrsrmeldrum

I don’t buy her tears , she is only crying for herself and about the advertisements coming to a stop . Where’s her tears for her victims of her racist remarks not just the kkk one but the ghandi floss one from her Twitter . She is vile . The only woman she supports is herself . She thought after her break it would all be ok shows how naive she is . People don’t forget when you have been in national papers on a racism scandal .

I’m surprised the sheep haven’t started a go fund me page for there mortgage yet
Why wouldn't that surprise me!

Reactions: 3
Ill tell you what those tears are for in tonights video... they are tears of realisation thats she fucked up too many times, broke the ASA rules too many times, lied too many times, been shady as duck too many times and now shes loosing her only income. They are tears that she will have to go out and get a job. They are not tears of upset because shes being trolled as she isn't. Shes realised shes fucked up too many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I cannot work out why she has not just apologised properly for the really big mistakes that have caused such offence. Why hasn’t a vlog addressed what caused all the upset. It’s not like people are complaining to ASA about her hair or orange filter. It’s a business, a brand and she needs to work to protect her family as they are what she’s selling.
If a site or forum repeatedly calls you out on your poor disclosure, then do it properly. The ones that are doing it properly don’t have lengthy threads about them! They really need a business/social media adviser as clearly they have something that had potential but they are not doing it right. MOD sought advice and cane back with a definite game plan. Have you ever seen FOD cry about anything (other than a piss take) I’m baffled as to why this is playing out so publicly. And she should definitely address naming kermit and subsequent death threats as that is something she should not condone. And along with racism is not something that will be easy to shake off.
She also should try to remember that many people posting really liked her and helped make her what she was, so they are not people who set out to simply tear her down.
Noticeably there’s no public support from other influencers. Confirming what a sychophantic, vacuous bunch they all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Don't go and give them bloody ideas!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her getting a local part time job, shop or office she s got ICT skills, would be the best thing for her. Sue has never had a normal job and would learn better life skills, knowledge and understanding of the real world, and that might make her a better more understanding, less monetarily greedy person... And a better role model for her children. Be a normal mum who uses social media pics and vids friends and family only as memories. You can't follow the rules for this industry therefore you are not capable of doing it as a business. In the real world you would be sacked on capability grounds... That's the word that is actually used .Self reflect stop being a brat and blaming others. Take responsibility as an adult. For once.
She worked in the local Somerfield/Morrison's on checkouts a few hours a week when at Academy/Uni. She was lazy and up her own arse. Totally in love with herself. I agree she needs a job though. She has been pampered her whole life and has never had to face the real world

Reactions: 5
Ill tell you what those tears are for in tonights video... they are tears of realisation thats she fucked up too many times, broke the ASA rules too many times, lied too many times, been shady as duck too many times and now shes loosing her only income. They are tears that she will have to go out and get a job. They are not tears of upset because shes being trolled as she isn't. Shes realised shes fucked up too many times.
I agree. I found the video very uncomfortable to watch. When she said about her grandad watching.....I wouldn’t make a video like that which I know would upset my family.
Sit down and chat about how people online are getting to you by all means, I’d include screen shots of the ‘trolling’ 🙄 but not sitting crying.
The only part I felt was genuine was the tears about she doesn’t know what to do, this is fast becoming not her job & she’s the lowest she’s ever been.

I believe this because she doesn’t believe she’s done anything wrong so doesn’t know how to get out of it. She hasn’t a clue about real life and would never survive a real job that involves abiding by rules. And she’s low because her lovely gifted life is in jeopardy......brands can’t see a racism scandal and still want to be associated with Mrs Meldrum the business.

Reactions: 11
how old is she that she describes herself as a young mum? I thought she was 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The think is she’s not a ‘normal mum’ she’s a social media influencer who uses her family to earn money. I don’t have a problem with that as long as it’s done above board. The fact that it isn’t means I can’t feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to create an account just to give you all some advise. UNFOLLOW MRS MELDRUM. It’s not normal nor is it healthy for you to have this much time on your hands to be on this forum wasting your lives. Go spend some time with your kids (or if you’re not old enough to have kids, which I assume most of you aren’t) then get a hobby or a job. This is not normal behavior.
Making racist comments and supporting casual racism isn’t normal either . I know what I would rather be

Reactions: 12
I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is only crying and saying she cocked up because the money isn't coming in. For months she has shut down mumsnet threads, she's blocked and deleted people who have contacted her with genuine questions or dared to question something on her posts. She plays the mental health card to suit. Right now I feel she is trying to reclaim her wealth not her sanity. She has trolled here along with her family, her husband has sent passive aggressive messages, they've both made digs at this site. In my opinion, she is not at rock bottom, the reality of her past behaviour and attitudes has hit her hard suddenly because of money and every time it's knocked her before the anxiety card or low mood card appears and then it's business as usual with a vlog or ad on the grid.
It might seem like I have a heart of stone but having watched her over the years I've seen this before. Last time the troll rant was on an Instagram live and promptly deleted. This time she has uploaded to her YouTube channel to get maximum sympathy.

The grovelling comments from sheep on her YouTube are disappointing but not surprising. Another ego stroke for Princess Reb and no accountability whatsoever.

Reactions: 12
Pat has now shared some of Rebs YT vid on his IG stories rather than growing some balls and actually saying anything himself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to create an account just to give you all some advise. UNFOLLOW MRS MELDRUM. It’s not normal nor is it healthy for you to have this much time on your hands to be on this forum wasting your lives. Go spend some time with your kids (or if you’re not old enough to have kids, which I assume most of you aren’t) then get a hobby or a job. This is not normal behavior.
I don’t follow, I used to. Then realised that most of these influencers are money grabbing liars who don’t give a hoot about their followers.
So a wee look on Tattle is my equivalent of nosying through Instagram.
No one could criticise if Mrs Meldrum done her job properly

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have just watched my last mrs meldrum YouTube effort. She can’t take responsibility for her own actions. She isn’t 5! Act like an adult for goodness sake. If you don’t want grandad to see you like that then play by the rules. And when you don’t.... put your hand up and admit you got it wrong rather than blame trolls to try and offset the damage.
Bloody hell Parttimemum
Someone needs to set up an influencer rehab centre, digital detox and gradual reintegration into society
Rachael from Parttimemum or whatever is now snivelling on IG ffs. Give it a rest!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.