Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

VIP Member
Reactions: 2

Catwoman

VIP Member
All that comes into my head when I hear the word “trolls” is Harry Potter... “TROLL IN THE DUNGEON!!” Also I wonder if the other Channel Mum vloggers have been told to stay quiet by management and not get involved...not many jumping up to support her from what I can see.
She's not with channel mum now from what I understand but Louise Pentland has posted on the MrsM post... Great wording Louise. 😉

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Ok I get why my post was removed, I thought it was a bit too far. But I wouldn't be surprised if more stunts were pulled if she doesn't get her own way.

purpleghost

I don’t get it how did she find Kermit’s actual
name? Is it someone she knows?

I watched the vid she posted and I feel badly for her, the threads here for MrsM seem a lot more relentless than all the others it can’t be nice. And of course she will read it who wouldn’t you wouldn’t be able to help yourself

Anita

Grandpapa watches her vlogs?! Oh yes, now it makes sense why she uploads at 6pm, it’s just before grandpapas bed time, she wouldn’t want him to miss it now would she😄

Seethroughthecrap

Not angry, defending my opinion and just a tad peeved at having to justify myself to Reb arse lickers on a forum that isn't designed for such people. Block away.
I won't be responding to any more posts from you on this matter, or any actually.