Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rachelharker

I’ve been reading quietly. However, as they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity and by God has she managed to raise her profile in an despicable manner! No doubt they “Dear Followers, the best thing you can do is be happy and keep engaging with my photographs” is working at keeping her views up whilst she does no real work at all. Also, her doxxing which was horrific, Instastory was up and down so quickly, over half of her viewers won’t have been it and won’t understand what the drama is about. While her “poor me, I’m a victim” YouTube extravaganza is live and gaining pity...maybe she’s not altogether daft 🤷‍♀️
what was the doxxing I missed that

Showercap

Not sure if anyone has seen their ig stories but Bloom boutique UK (who she has previously worked with) have posted some pics of youtubers wearing their jewelry inc mrs meldrum, wonder if they know about the drama surrounding her

Choco88

VIP Member
I’m missed so much desperately trying to catch up!

Can anyone please explain about the fake transformation pics?

Halle

Hey everyone , please can someone explain to me , what happened , was Mrs meldrum racist ? I've not watched her vlogs / u tube videos for a long time ,

Aberdeen Rock

long time lurker.....I've 'known' mrs m for years from a facebook baby group, we both had girls born in september 2014. It was around then her vlogging really took off I think and I remember being pleased for her. I dipped in and out of her videos over the years, and yes I also felt things really started to go downhill after DLP. Reading these forums has been eye opening and I can safely say I'm not her biggest fan - but watching her upload tonight was really upsetting to see. She's clearly struggling and had tears rolling down her cheeks, it wasn't fake crying like I've seen a few people say. I honestly hope for her own sake she finds a 'normal' job and gets back to enjoying life - it just isn't worth it. Or maybe keep vlogging as a part time job/hobby then the content she makes can be really relatable to those of us who are working parents.

Sorry no real point to this post, just I felt a little hollow and sad and really hope this is a turning point for her and her family.

What is DLP?

avabella

VIP Member
What was the Disney/Cineworld thing? I completely missed that.

I saw she did a 3d ad for Toy Story, but assumed it was Cineworlds ?