Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char_92

Is the live she did saved anywhere by any chance? I missed it and can’t seem to work out what got said on it because these threads move so fast lol

Reactions: 2

saywhaaat

But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
But how do you know she’s been fine the next day from a 30 second Instagram story?

Reactions: 2

Scarlett30

The last Ad was really dodgy too. Maybe that’s because no one else would touch it?! You can’t use a huge brand like cineworld to mislead people to swipe up and buy tickets for another brand who you haven’t named!

She does this all the time! Stop being sneaky. Why could you have had a nice backdrop and just have you wearing your 3D glasses? You wanted people to think they were buying cinema tickets from a cinema!
Who was the 3D ad for? What happened with that? I missed that totally

Reactions: 1

Mabelrose

VIP Member
She's not with channel mum now from what I understand but Louise Pentland has posted on the MrsM post... Great wording Louise. 😉
How do you know she’s not it’s channel mum? Also what did Louise say? I looked but could not find anything 🤗

Largerlout

New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!
Everything is in this thread! 😉

saywhaaat

And how do you know she's not from an 8 minute staged YouTube Video! Edited, planned and perfectly timed!!!
Exactly! So all this s
And how do you know she's not from an 8 minute staged YouTube Video! Edited, planned and perfectly timed!!!
Well, right back at you?! How do you know the state of her mental health. Nobody here bloody does.

ohyes

VIP Member
Hey I'm new to Mrs Meldrum, can somebody tell me the things she's done that she's had to apologise for? Why don't advertiser's want to work with her? Love a bit of drama 👀

There are quite a few other things too, I think someone listed them further back in this thread... :)

BlueElephant

were They meant to be going on another free neilsons holiday soon (with friends)? Or do you think the plug has been pulled on that? I thought it was in June