Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Sophie's comment is spot on!

Very true! They can downsize and still have a reasonable sized family house. They'll be in a better position than a lot of people their age.

People always forget that renovating a giant house will bleed you and you'll have compromise a lot more. Houses are a money pit until you sell them! Also keeping massive houses clean must be an arse ache.
Especially for someone that can't be arsed to clean! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Largerlout

Seriously, who wants to provide a purchasing order or such like for Mrs. Meldrum Limited right now....anyone???? 😂😂😂😂

She said in her video if she continues then somethings bad could happen. She needs to delete all social media for the time being. Lee needs to get a job again and Rebecca needs to look after herself and if its si serious as she is feeling depressed and suicidal then she should also visit her GP for help.
Lee could step in immediately whilst professional help is sought. He has done nothing, publicly, to support her thus far!

Last edited by a moderator:

Anita

I commented about suicide but it seems to have been removed .
I think she’s a knob but something now just doesn’t feel right and I just said imagine if she did .
Some of the people you least expect take there life
Then you should report it if you feel that concern about her wellbeing.

OliviaPope

Reactions: 2

Madams139

I wasn’t aware of any petition going on about having Tattle close down🤔! I mean how does one even starts that??? What’s next? Maybe we could start a petition of our own, demanding brands to tell whomever they work with to properly and legally label things or they out🙄
The petition has almost 10,000 signatures

For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted shit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx
Thinking of you all