Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I have just watched my last mrs meldrum YouTube effort. She can’t take responsibility for her own actions. She isn’t 5! Act like an adult for goodness sake. If you don’t want grandad to see you like that then play by the rules. And when you don’t.... put your hand up and admit you got it wrong rather than blame trolls to try and offset the damage.
Bloody hell Parttimemum
Someone needs to set up an influencer rehab centre, digital detox and gradual reintegration into society
Rachael from Parttimemum or whatever is now snivelling on IG ffs. Give it a rest!!!!

Reactions: 1

jlne

I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I think trolls are being blamed for the Cineworld fiasco, when it appears from what I've read that it is a corporate objection to her content. But it's all trolls. 🙄

P.S. Long Live Queen Kermit 🐸👍😍💪
I missed the cineworld thing and just noticed her post has been taken down . Did they decide to stop working with her too?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
GreyWolf- in response from previous thread

"I see nothing wrong with family contributing to buying a house and her being the main wage earner. I think your comment is very sexist and what gives tattle a bad name. Stay at home mums don’t get accused of ‘dossing’ round the house".

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.
I am of the opinion if you need your daddy to dosh out for you and your husband to provide a roof over your children's heads then you shouldn't be having children. Many won't agree or like that view but hey ho, don't like it. It's an opinion. My opinion.
I didn't say that stay at home mum's doss around all day. YOU are generalizing my comment. I said that LEE albeit also Rebecca doss around all day at the gym and don't do even half the amount of work a stay at home parent would do. She self admittedly said that she has fallen off the bandwagon with cleaning (never did much to begin with), she gets the food shop delivered most of the time and takes numerous holidays a year. Is that representative of most stay at home mothers? I think not.
This forum has fast become a Kiss arse Meldrum's forum. Queenie was right about that. If you don't like people's opinions, don't like it! Move on in the thread or block.
I thought it read as a sexist comment and was not representative of most of the genuine comments and criticism. I don’t tend to block people as the threads don’t make sense but if that works for you, carry on. I didn’t generalise your comment, it didn’t contain any of your further opinion now added. Not sure why you are so angry.

And I really don’t think this forum kisses Meldrums arse, just my opinion.

In_My_Opinion

I don't like to see anyone upset but it's really fucking me off that she's playing the victim. I've been following the thread for a while and I do think that some of the comments can be overly harsh and over-step certain boundaries but that video is manipulative.

It cant be nice for anyone to read comments about themselves but it's evident that she posted the video to
1. deflect from the fact that she doxxed Kermit
2. To drive her "fan club" to this page to try and shut it down (hence the pinned post)

We all know what a highly emotive crying video is going to ignite...you can't tell me that wasn't staged. So upset by the hurtful comments on tattle but no shits about her flock giving death threats ? Hypercritical much ?
I’m sorry if this has been asked already but what happened to Kermit?

New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!

Anita

I know.
Who’s even going to pay attention to it?!
Honestly. Absolute nonsense.
Who’s Michelle Chapman? She’s the one that started the petition? Says she had threads about her on here? Is she a YouTuber too? Sorry I don’t mean to take the focus out of this thread but am just curious. Do we have a thread on here about closing Tattle?