Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have these apologies been, because I for one haven't seen them. All this poor me video is a load of shite. The thing upsets her is the fact she is going to be loosing out on money, don't get why shes so bothered when daddy will just give it her instead. Channel mum need to get rid of her as she is a disgrace, won't be long before all the other cm vloggers loose interest in her too. It's time for lee to go out and get a bloody job again, also reb needs to cut ties with youtube/insta and get a real job to provide for them poor girls who are stuck in the middle of this mess. They deserve so much more, and to have a real childhood without having camera's in there faces 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ive watched the vlog and stories and not one tear from her eye - I don't like seeing anyone upset but pretty impressive if you can cry without shedding a single tear!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
of course she is stressed... she’s having to face up to the reality that this lucrative career that she has built up is failing and that her and Lee might actually have to go out and get jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched about 5 mins of that and had to turn off. ‘What else can I do?’

Get a job Rebecca.

A real one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Rebecca, Lee, family and minions —-

No one deserves to be unhappy, sad and every bad emotion you might be feeling. A number of years ago you ventured into this platform called YouTube where you parade your life and children for views which equals money, deals with brands and perks. You chose to expose yourselves and allow the world filled with strangers to peek inside. You’re right. This is your JOB. Your job is to plug things to people, appeal to them so they click on links and videos and make money. When things go wrong and you mess up, those people have the right to object and complain as they are funding your expensive house, holidays, clothes and food. The same way if you had an actual 9-5 job and you’d mess up your boss and or colleagues would have a say. The fact that you have been bullied is sad and no one here agrees with people being mean just for the sake of it but you are a public figure who blocks every comment that is not all teddy bears and worship. You don’t allow an open dialogue with those who allow you and your husband not to have to work like the rest of us. This JOB comes at a price. Exposure comes at a price. You can’t sob and moan cause people don’t like you. Celebs don’t block and moan each time someone has something to say. So make s choice, either do your job well or find a new path in life. This is part of public life, welcome to reality. If someone puts you at risk then deal with it but you cannot shut people up. If you’re not cut out for this, there are plenty other jobs in this world. On a side note, sending your disciples to this website is causing more trouble than anything. You can’t control everything.

And you asked what you can do. Soul search and figure out if this is for you. If it is, do your best not to f up. If you can’t handle it just find a new job. It’s not this or nothing and I know you love the free perks and huge boost to your bank accounts but it’s enough with the moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
@ZC772 but how they choose to make a living is not our choice. You can't tell someone to go out and get a job. This is her job of choice and yes, she has cocked up, big time, and admitted it, but where do people draw the line over a mistake and let that person carry on earning their living. They are not bad people and at least they want to earn a living and bring in money. They pay taxes. We can point out where we feel they are going wrong, and we can have a moan about them, but it isn't up to us to try to bring down their business or decide in which field they want to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow! What a complete balls-up the past couple of days have been. I've never believed it when someone says there will be another cock up after each and every last cockup yet here we are...again!
I've seen no actual proper apology? Never mind multiple ones! If reb could provide the proof of her apologies then that would clear that up for her straight away. Over to you reb...👍🏼
The other point I'd like to make is that after reading all the sheep comments saying they have been here read and tattle is a vile site full of nasty vile trolls, not one of them posted on the rave thread about her? See, tattle is fair like that, something for all.
Lastly, hope Kermit is ok. That is the worst thing she has done in all her cockups. Out of everyone on here, Kermit is the one who always simply stated facts. Maybe that's why she wanted to shut her down.its infuriating that she has done that. 😡

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, but you would need a heart of stone to not be moved by that video. She is clearly distraught. I have never thought it right that people contact brands, as @Catwoman stated, nobody has any right to try to stop someone else from working. This is a gossip site, so yes, everyone likes a bit of goss and we can all have a moan, but to actively try to bring someone's business down when they are the sole breadwinner and they have a mortgage and 3 little children to support is just cruel. Please all stop contacting brands and let her try to re establish some kind of business relationship and bring an income in. She already has an uphill battle on her hands. She has admitted she made a massive blunder and that will follow her around for a long time, but there is no need to make it worse by jumping on every little thing she does and contacting everyone who wants to work with her. Just stop now please. I think the likes of 'fagbag' or whatever her name is, will continue as she is a real troll. Tattlers aren't trolls. I like this forum and 99% of people are intelligent nice people who got a bit pissed off with her for whatever reason but we don't want her business to fail and most certainly don't want to add to any distress she is feeling. I just hope we can all be intelligent enough and empathetic enough to draw a line under all this and let her move forward. She cannot parent those girls whilst she is in that state and for the girl's sake, this all needs to stop.
I didn't contact any brands, but Mrs meldrum limited is a business and if people want to tell a brand they're working with someone problematic that gives zero fucks and takes no responsibility then they're entitled to.

It's no ones fault but her own that she put all her eggs in this one basket of unreliable YouTube and Instagram adverts, not very responsible when you have a family to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s going to take a break, from the sounds of it...

So does that mean someone has gifted her a holiday!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell me about it!! We the ones that have to think about those girls🙄not their own mother but us....
True. noone is responsible for the children other than the parents. A good mother protects their children. I expect that after "crying" on the video she went and washed her face and spent her Sunday with the girls. Like many other "normal" mums do when they are going thru difficulties. They protect their children.

I am very surprised that her husband hasn’t done a video, giving his opinion of it all.

End of the day, they are a team. A partnership.
I don’t have a problem with him, he’s a great dad.

But fact is, she was constantly at the gym. Constantly putting her needs before others.
Brags she is the bread-winner for the house.
Has now apologised about the racism on her channel.

But the damage has been done.

I was a massive fan of hers, I even ordered so many items from @littleboolearning because of her influencing. Not that I needed it. Same goes for reading eggs for my children.

However, she is saying it is now all factual, yes it is.

The past cannot be changed.

Reactions: 6
@ZC772 but how they choose to make a living is not our choice. You can't tell someone to go out and get a job. This is her job of choice and yes, she has cocked up, big time, and admitted it, but where do people draw the line over a mistake and let that person carry on earning their living. They are not bad people and at least they want to earn a living and bring in money. They pay taxes. We can point out where we feel they are going wrong, and we can have a moan about them, but it isn't up to us to try to bring down their business or decide in which field they want to work.
We CANT bring down theirs or anyone’s business! Would it be ok if John Lewis or M&S etc were misleading and didn’t follow guidelines? No it would not! Mrs Meldrum ltd is no different.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
were They meant to be going on another free neilsons holiday soon (with friends)? Or do you think the plug has been pulled on that? I thought it was in June

Reactions: 1
How many mistakes is she going to have to make tho before she realises the maybe influencing is not for her. She seems to be making the same mistakes over and over but still acts shocked over the response

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.