Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for her. Maybe she has no tears left to shed? Maybe people have ‘got her wrong’

I dunno

I’m maybe a fool but I felt that was sincere

I’m aware there’s a lot of maybes there!
I don't buy it. She just cries noone wants to work with her. She should
Either just leave before it gets worse and cm drops her. Get a job and don't come back to tattle.

Or rebs should send meldrum to work, stay on YouTube, start over, most importantly clear her name
no freebies, no ads for at least six months,
And Don't come back to tattle.
Also.....
where is Kermit's apology?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New commenter - was a massive mrs Meldrum fab but have lost the rose coloured glasses I used to wear. Can totally see why so many people feel that this may be acting or fake, but maybe just stop for a second and think about the chance that it’s not and she genuinely feels this way. Must be awful. This is their sole income whether people agree with it or not and it must be really scary to know that people are going to keep actively seeking out the companies you are going to work with so they won’t work with you any more. Like @Oblivionbaby said, perhaps now is the time to give her an olive branch and stop contacting brands. Hopefully now she will realise what she has to lose and step her game up!

I agree. I see this site as a gossip site, and would never go as far as contacting brands to get them not to work with someone anymore.
Imagine if you said or did something wrong at work with a customer and they actively persued your manager to get you fired?

I know Rebecca keeps saying she has apologized but she hasn't. I have to wonder though, if she did give a proper heartfelt apology then would it all stop? I don't think so.

Reactions: 18
Starting to consider whether she studied acting & drama at uni:unsure:
Quite a decent performance she put on in her latest youtube video.
Could have done with a lot more tears and a redder blotchy face to validate how "rock bottom" she apparently is:rolleyes:
I shed more emotion when my dog died.
Also, side note. Wasn't there an old video of her on youtube with friends as proof of her smoking? Hardly a lie when there was video-graphic proof.

Reactions: 20
This is what she’s after, because she can’t legally do anything about it because it’s not illegal she then turns her attention to Tattle and telling everyone that’s Tattle fault, and people go all soft about her last post and are like oh no maybe enough is enough. There’s a choice like everything else in life.

New commenter - was a massive mrs Meldrum fab but have lost the rose coloured glasses I used to wear. Can totally see why so many people feel that this may be acting or fake, but maybe just stop for a second and think about the chance that it’s not and she genuinely feels this way. Must be awful. This is their sole income whether people agree with it or not and it must be really scary to know that people are going to keep actively seeking out the companies you are going to work with so they won’t work with you any more. Like @Oblivionbaby said, perhaps now is the time to give her an olive branch and stop contacting brands. Hopefully now she will realise what she has to lose and step her game up!
We have been waiting for the "hopefully she'll change" since last year. She only gets worse and worse....

I think enough is enough too.

She's clearly struggling, and she doesn't know what to do. There are some 'constructive criticism in here' especially around liftgate, and she acknowledged that there. She does need to be absolutely transparent with her advertising, I don't why she wasn't with the cinema, it is just setting herself up for a fall, whatever the ASA guidelines are or what the brand did or didn't ask her to do, she needs to be 100% transparent. As I say time and time again, the brands also need to tighten up how they work with influencers and they should definitely be making sure whoever they use are adhering to ASA guidelines.

Personally speaking, I don't want to be part of making Mrs M's life a living hell, whatever other people's thoughts on her are, I think it is time for lots of people to reevaluate what they actually are trying to achieve by being on her back and anyone she works with 24/7. Right now, Im thinking of those girls and hoping this doesn't negatively impact them. She's clearly in bits.
Sad to see you go then 😞

Reactions: 10
Honestly I just think she should find a real job, as should Lee, and quit YouTube and social media. She obviously can't handle it so should just stop. She has shot to pieces her reputation and her kids privacy, she obviously won't quit because she's an attention seeker but I think she should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't buy it. She just cries noone wants to work with her. She should
Either just leave before it gets worse and cm drops her. Get a job and don't come back to tattle.

Or rebs should send meldrum to work, stay on YouTube, start over, most importantly clear her name
no freebies, no ads for at least six months,
And Don't come back to tattle.
Also.....
where is Kermit's apology?
This. I have done nothing wrong and will not backtrack in light of her staged pity video. It remains all about HER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the title is quite fitting, because after all what’s next?!...........

Reactions: 7
Could have done with a lot more tears and a redder blotchy face to validate how "rock bottom" she apparently is:rolleyes:
Also, side note. Wasn't there an old video of her on youtube with friends as proof of her smoking? Hardly a lie when there was video-graphic proof.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s most likely got a lot of brand work lined up and is now worried it will ALL be sabotaged

I don’t think she was bothered by tattle until the brands started to drop her ... she didn’t read here or care

But no brand work means no pay so I’m guessing that’s her main issue here. I’ve never seen anyone say Lee is out every night/having an affair but then again I’m not here so much these days. May have missed that. That’s not on if it’s happened

Reactions: 27
She was smoking shisha.

She’s totally attempting to manipulate her followers. So so entitled. No one owes you a living, and you brought it on yourself.

Reactions: 15
Holy bleeping tit, you couldn't be acting more if you tried! You can clearly see her trying to squeeze out a few "tears"
And I am sorry but all those comments are unreal, they are commenting, completely oblivious to all the tit Rebecca has done. I am sure if she listed in the video all the actual things she has done wrong, I reckon half of those sheep wouldn't be commenting about wanting to "jump out the screen and hug her" :sick:
I couldn’t stop laughing. Get a proper job just like the rest of us. Sitting there crying bloody crocodile tears Wet fart of s husband.
You had s good fun, now you’ve cocked up. The brands don’t like you and neither do your village. What goes around comes around.
You would cry if you had to do a proper, hard job where you barely get time to breath let alone go to the gym every 5 mins. Now off you, bye bye 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Seriously if a job is making someone that unhappy do what every other person with a bit of common sense does and get a new job. No one here is to blame for this mess. The only reason the tit has hit the fan is because the money probably isn't rolling in as fast as it has been. I would be crying as well if I thought I had to go into the big bad working world if I had never had a proper job before.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.