Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was it claimed Lee was having an affair? I haven’t been around long enough to see that
I don't know why she said that... what I understood is that
the affair was Rebs.... he had another blonde as gf and then Rebs was the side dish

Reactions: 8
The thing that’s scares her the most is having to get a real job that’s why she is going mad she will do anything to manipulate the sheep so her and lee can stay at home get free things and go on five holidays a year with doing very little work and staying at home that’s a fact
The biggest tears were her realising she's "just a normal mum" and "this is my job, fast not becoming" ... She's right. She's nothing special and certainly isn't above the law. I haven't reported or messaged her... But can totally see why some would. It's unethical what she's been doing and now she's deflecting. Zero fucks t-shirt will be back tomorrow no doubt....

Reactions: 19
I’m missed so much desperately trying to catch up!

Can anyone please explain about the fake transformation pics?

liftgate where she put up a video in which kkk was mentioned by her friend in a lift. she refused to take the video down, despite being racist

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
When was it claimed Lee was having an affair? I haven’t been around long enough to see that
It’s never been said on here that he’s had an affair or that she’s taken drugs so not sure where she has taken that from. There is video evidence uploaded here of her smoking shisha pipe when she was younger though, but again there’s that leg she doesn’t have to stand up with, it’s all for public consumption as it’s on a YouTube channel that anyone can access!

Reactions: 12
I mean don’t tell me that the brands have no opinion but to listen to 15 tattlers or so?!? For all I know her own sheep 🐑 could’ve done, anyone that saw the video with the racist comment could’ve done it, anyone that saw her editing the video with music over the racist joke could’ve done, there’s a lot of people out there that quite possible done it, so don’t blame Tattle, you have quite a few followers so it’s maybe quite closer to home that what you think. Time to get your act together and stop blaming everyone else for your wrong doings!

Didn’t mean to do that . But I agree .

I dunno maybe I’m hormonal and being a mug but something isn’t right

Report it to who? I have nothing to report to be honest I read here a lot and agree with so much you guys say and it has me in stitches sometimes . But the meldrum thing I think she is kinda fucked up massively and she knows that and reality is seriously kicking in and that must be a hard pill to swallow (not saying you're On drugs meldrum 🤦🏽‍♀️)
But you know what I mean ?
Like I said I’m probs being a mug and over sensitive
I mean report it if you think she’s suicidal, that’s what you said right? Wouldn’t you report someone if you thought they where at the verge of committing suicide? I just don’t think it’s normal to assume that since I watch the video and have no worries on that front whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hang on, the police can’t investigate someone just because they live in the local villageeeeeee but not anyone else! Also I rewatched ( first one I’ve watched in a long time) and she blatantly takes zero blame, she says we wrap it up as constructive criticism but basically she is saying we are trolling! So where do I go then when Rebecca again has not followed the rules, I can’t contact her as I’m blocked for asking for clarifier DLP, so I come on here!

Reactions: 21
GreyWolf- in response from previous thread

"I see nothing wrong with family contributing to buying a house and her being the main wage earner. I think your comment is very sexist and what gives tattle a bad name. Stay at home mums don’t get accused of ‘dossing’ round the house".

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.
I am of the opinion if you need your daddy to dosh out for you and your husband to provide a roof over your children's heads then you shouldn't be having children. Many won't agree or like that view but hey ho, don't like it. It's an opinion. My opinion.
I didn't say that stay at home mum's doss around all day. YOU are generalizing my comment. I said that LEE albeit also Rebecca doss around all day at the gym and don't do even half the amount of work a stay at home parent would do. She self admittedly said that she has fallen off the bandwagon with cleaning (never did much to begin with), she gets the food shop delivered most of the time and takes numerous holidays a year. Is that representative of most stay at home mothers? I think not.
This forum has fast become a Kiss arse Meldrum's forum. Queenie was right about that. If you don't like people's opinions, don't like it! Move on in the thread or block.
I thought it read as a sexist comment and was not representative of most of the genuine comments and criticism. I don’t tend to block people as the threads don’t make sense but if that works for you, carry on. I didn’t generalise your comment, it didn’t contain any of your further opinion now added. Not sure why you are so angry.

And I really don’t think this forum kisses Meldrums arse, just my opinion.

Reactions: 1
Not angry, defending my opinion and just a tad peeved at having to justify myself to Reb arse lickers on a forum that isn't designed for such people. Block away.
I won't be responding to any more posts from you on this matter, or any actually.

Reactions: 2
Brands are not going to touch her, no matter how many poor me, nasty trolls are out to destroy my life video she puts out. Even if Tattle was taken down tomorrow the KKK incident and the terrible way she handled it is far too serious for brands to risk working with her. She tried the not tagging the brand in her Instagram posts and just ended up having other brands insist she take it down. No company want to be associated with her.

So where can she go from here? I would hope that they have saved enough money from previous Ads to keep them ticking over for a while. She now needs to take a proper break then come back with merchandise for her loyal supporters - she has enough. Maybe even consider charging people to watch her vlogs. She can still make money off Affiliated links. It won't be the same kind of money they made from Ads before but she needs to be realistic. Racism in any form is a no no in this industry. Taking a month off and thinking she could come back, not address what happened and carry on as normal was never going to work.

Reactions: 14
OK, hands up, who has been forcing Rebecca to read tattle.life?
I feel sorry for her, I have a heart and have sympathy for anyone feeling so crap but it's bleeping frustrating! You are bringing it on yourself lass! I don't understand her at all. You can't stop people from talking, you can choose not to read it. What kind of protection is she wanting? She can protect herself by not reading it. You're putting yourself out there, people have opinions, they're allowed to express them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t buy the video sorry. This latest melt down is related to losing work-nothing else. Also don’t think there’s anything wrong with contacting brands influencing can’t just work one way.
And completely agree with the poster that said it’s gossip but not trolling. Unless messages are sent directly to her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn’t CM her management team? So what are they going to do about all this? Where they the ones to tell her to take a few weeks off and people would forget about it? That’s not very good business advice if you ask me and the proof is here, people don’t forget, and she still hasn’t apologised for it, can’t comprehend why has she not done a seat done video and talk about🙄she even refuses to say what cock up it was, she referred to it as a cock up rather then about the racist comment. It baffles me.

Reactions: 12
Well she is obviously asking for advice seeing as her pity party video asked where she goes from here 3738 times.

YOU GO REBECCA. Run. You are a shadow of your former self. You aren’t happy and at rock bottom as you say.
No one is forcing you to be here. LEAVE.

For the sake of your mental health and your family. Walk away.
I know it’s easy money but I think this ship has sailed. Time to buck up and get doing life like every other adult pays their mortgages.

Nobody needs to be crying on the internet. And nobody needs to watch. What are you wanting? Apart from a pity party?

Brands simply aren’t going to work with her after this it’s not worth it to them when there’s so many others without all the drama.

She needs help. Her brand needs help. She’s gone the wrong way about every duck up. Bad advice and bad decisions from yourself have got you hear. Not some gossip.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree - no one forces her to read tattle. She makes the decision to do that.

I do feel it goes too far in reporting her to certain brands and agencies but...... she believes only tattlers do this but from reviewing comments on IG there is way more people than tattle that do this.
She feels tattle is her down fall but I feel she needs to look closer to home.
I feel this is so salvageable for her and she may even win over a tattler or two if she just puts her hands up, talks about everything, apologises and moves forward in a professional way.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but you would need a heart of stone to not be moved by that video. She is clearly distraught. I have never thought it right that people contact brands, as @Catwoman stated, nobody has any right to try to stop someone else from working. This is a gossip site, so yes, everyone likes a bit of goss and we can all have a moan, but to actively try to bring someone's business down when they are the sole breadwinner and they have a mortgage and 3 little children to support is just cruel. Please all stop contacting brands and let her try to re establish some kind of business relationship and bring an income in. She already has an uphill battle on her hands. She has admitted she made a massive blunder and that will follow her around for a long time, but there is no need to make it worse by jumping on every little thing she does and contacting everyone who wants to work with her. Just stop now please. I think the likes of 'fagbag' or whatever her name is, will continue as she is a real troll. Tattlers aren't trolls. I like this forum and 99% of people are intelligent nice people who got a bit pissed off with her for whatever reason but we don't want her business to fail and most certainly don't want to add to any distress she is feeling. I just hope we can all be intelligent enough and empathetic enough to draw a line under all this and let her move forward. She cannot parent those girls whilst she is in that state and for the girl's sake, this all needs to stop.
Reb & Pat could quite easily make it all stop tomorrow, tonight infact if they wanted. They could decide that enough is enough and they will no longer continue to share theirs or their families lives to earn their salary or some freebies. Instead, they could go out and support their family just in the exact same way the rest of us do. Not depending on flogging the same regurgitated tit day in day out so the two of them can live their best lives at home all day. Can they honestly say, hand on heart that it’s worth all this??

I feel zero responsibility for any brand declining to work with her. It’s her own doing, not me commenting on her deplorable actions on a gossip site. They have had multiple opportunities to correct their behaviours in the past but they genuinely could not give a duck. They want to have minimum effort, maximum gain. Lots of reward for not a great deal of work, sharing moments of their daughters childhoods to make a quick buck.

It’s not our fault she can’t get work. That’s hers. She’s the director of her business and if she wishes to do such a shoddy job of it, there’s no blame anywhere bar her own front door.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.