Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can see, the ‘influencers’ who have the most threads on here are the ones who delete/block the most and also those who have the shadiest practises. If people respond to followers, don’t delete/block, and follow the rules, there is nothing to say about them. Mrs M has the MOST threads. I wonder why.

Reactions: 21
I'm all for being the bigger person @Kermit however I would give serious consideration to reporting to the police. Someone in a position of power has placed you and your family at risk by posting your private details, accusing you of being a troll and inciting people to contact you (potentially in an aggressive/abusive manner). This cannot be allowed to happen. While there may be no immediate repercussions what would happen if she targeted the wrong person, causing them fear and distress? What if an over zealous follower identified someone she had named and accosted them in public? She needs reprimanded so that she does not do it again, and others see clearly it is a despicable action that can not be allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Now Messiah is getting trolled. I would reconsider reporting it Kermit. This could have serious ramifications. You could get hacked or worse....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Now Messiah is getting trolled. I would reconsider reporting it Kermit. This could have serious ramifications. You could get hacked or worse....
Find it a coincidence that it's highlighted that she has not addressed Messiah in her tales of bullying/trolling, possibly because he is not acting in a bullying or trolling manner. Then suddenly a fake account is made and sends abusive messages in his name? Wouldn't be someone trying to discredit him, surely!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is her typical erratical behaviour, every single time she’s called upon something she does this🙄! She has a “rock bottom” yesterday, and at the same time asking people to go on a witch 🧙‍♀️ hunt, Tattles are vindictive and malicious, not that we haven’t seen that behaviour from her😐and this morning she’s all smiles and happy, her mental health miraculously cured, her tears 😭 swiped away and forever forgotten! As a brand I wouldn’t want to be associated with this woman, I mean you would?! What I have failed to understand is whom and when has she apologised and apologised and apologised too?!? What is she talking about?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So, is she going to fess up and put a grid post on explaining that she lost that job advertising 3d glasses because she overlapped brands and took photos advertising one brand in another brand's premises? Exactly what she did in the Aviemore holiday cottage. Everyone waited for a vlog that didn't appear because she did a Mr Kipling Ad in their kitchen. Brass neck !!! She won't be getting any apology from me. Not after what she did to Kermit yesterday and now knowing her parents are stalking and trolling people for having an opinion. An opinion is not libellous and especially when it is factual. I don't agree with people contacting brands and let's face it, she looks as if she is screwing it up all on her own anyway. As someone previously said, give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mrs Meldrum #46 Yesterday’s rock bottom blame the troll, today’s forget about it let’s rock and roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Find it a coincidence that it's highlighted that she has not addressed Messiah in her tales of bullying/trolling, possibly because he is not acting in a bullying or trolling manner. Then suddenly a fake account is made and sends abusive messages in his name? Wouldn't be someone trying to discredit him, surely!
I told Kermit she should consider reporting it, at least to cm

I told Kermit she should consider reporting it, at least to cm
She has to. We have no idea what Mrs M is saying to her followers in private messages goading them on. Some of them are very nasty indeed. She is one very dangerous woman and I won’t watch anything of hers now.

I genuinely believe she’s a sociopath. I know people are fond of “armchair diagnosing” but her behaviour shows again and again how self centred and lacking in empathy she is. Targeting Kermit, of all posters, is despicable (and criminal.)

Reactions: 23
Why hasn’t her husband or parents or her sister...or anyone that cares about her made her stop this! Can’t they see what it’s doing to her?!

She took a boomerang of herself crying!!! That’s not normal - of my 12 year old son saw that he’d be so embarrassed!

She needs to shut it all down - I know it’s been said but what about her daughters!!! It’s not fair Rebecca what you’re doing!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I thought the same... There were NO tears last night! She was emotional yes- but possibly upset and enraged that brands are pulling the plug.
She had no intention of being ‘done’. It’s emotional manipulation. She’s confirmed in what she has and hasn’t said she ISN’T putting her family first by carrying on. Maybe financially she thinks she is, but not in other ways.

I think she needs help in many ways to save herself and her family. She hasn’t changed her ways, since coming back she’s used a photo from the wrong time period for her 90 day transformation to embellish the improvement. That’s only one example of many. The need and impulse to be dishonest about everything is worrying indeed. Please get help Rebecca and make changes to your career and family life for everyone’s sake.

We’ve tried to give you tips and advice. Reading here should have shown the error of ways but it’s not.

Reactions: 15
I do agree that she needs help, and I say this not maliciously, she looks like she’s heading for a full on nervous breakdown and for what?! Some free things and the desire to appear wealthy?! She’s definitely not ‘sad’ upset, she’s ‘angry’ upset and the look in her eyes is that of a woman scorned

Reactions: 16
This isn’t targeted at Mrs Meldrum entirely as I personally don’t dislike her as I don’t know her...
But...

Why do these Influencers keep obsessively reading the messages posted on here? No wonder they all claim to have mental health issues if they are constantly exposing themselves to criticism - some constructive, some not. These women are inflicting this upon themselves every time they choose to come to this site, reading the messages posted here is entirely optional.

Honestly if these people want a career like this and put their lives out there, they need to accept that they will not be everyone’s cup of tea. If they are as emotionally fragile as they claim just don’t come on here and crack on. 👍🏻 Saves the meltdowns like what we saw on Mrs M’s stories last night.

Ps- The worst ones are the ones that come on here outraged that anyone could be anything but madly in love with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Holy shiiiit, not a meldrum fan by any stretch and don’t really post here on her threads but the tit that’s been going down in her stories is ridiculous. I only watched this morning’s and they’re bad enough - all this ‘I’m going to be a normal person, my followers are normal people, normal mums’ stuff, implying that the people here aren’t /normal/ really rubbed me up the wrong way. Then I caught yesterday’s stories upthread... 😳

Fact of the matter is though yes tattle may go too far in the eyes of some, but the bad stuff is eradicated as and when it happens, and trying to get the police onto tattlers for comments - not threats, not stalking but comments - is ridiculous and she’s on a losing battle for that one. Blaming tattle for losing brand deals... that has nothing to do with the posters here. The brands don’t choose to listen to us posters because we snap our fingers like she claims, wtf? They act if they feel it’s necessary to, the people here just pass information on. It’s all her own doing.
Then add into that the fact that she doxxed a poster here for all her followers to see... she’s got a storm coming, a storm that she can in no way contain, I agree with a PP I think this might break her.

It’s saddening. Saddening because it‘s obviously all her own doing and she’s dragged an innocent poster into the mess too. I do so hope this brings clarity to her and she gets help offline. She needs it if not for her but the sake of her kids and wider family

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.