Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t agree with them getting messages like that but some of it isn’t wrong , every time there is a duck up lee disappears and leaves Rebecca to face the heat , he is spineless

Reactions: 20
You can bet tattle will get the blame for it
If that's what they are getting directly then how can Tattle be blamed? Make your mind up Meldrums, either the Trolls are on Tattle or they are messaging you?

Anyone else see the irony of someone sliding in Lee's DM's though, not nice is it Mr Meldrum, maybe you shouldn't do it yourself if you don't like it done to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My bets is on Rebecca or daddy cannon sending this to pat
Not nice. That is from a mrhhastings....lee hasnt blanked the name at the bottom. So not all mums/women then that have an issue? That to me is trolling, not tattle.

Reactions: 18
My bets is on Rebecca or daddy cannon sending this to pat
So why not include the person sending that in the screenshot if it's genuine? Yet it's brushed under the carpet what she did live yesterday? Simply doesn't add up. I only realised this morning reading more that she actually went on to not only potentially name Kermit but to encourage followers to seek out and approach anyone they knew with the same name? (what the hell! 😱).

Can I go back a step, simply because I still cannot get over what she did. What brought on the hysteria yesterday? I read the cinema ad has been removed, do we know why? What was said prior to the live ranting about that?

(Edited, it's been pointed out the sender's name is still included 😊)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I absolutely whole heartedly agree with you. I think we need to remember she is a human being. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but hate only brings hate. It takes love to create change. Perhaps we should all focus on bettering ourselves and loving our families instead of spending all this effort and time on bringing another family to their knees. Disappointed that people are not practising what they are preaching on this site and spreading love, compassion and care for all instead of this hate. Hate only builds inside and creates bitterness which is ugly for the mind and soul.
She didn't spread much love compassion or care when she visited that food bank last winter did she?

Reactions: 14
Then why are you here worrying about what others think of Mrs Meldrum ??

How many people with the same name that Rebecca mentioned got abuse last night online do you think ? That doesn’t sound like spreading joy to me

But I am worrying about others. About the person @Kermit that Mrs M told her followers to go an attack. A poster who actually just stated facts and wasn't nasty, but was well reasoned.

Reactions: 12
@Yarrzo
Come in, welcome. Take time to read back all the threads then I'm happy to answer any questions you may have on my posts. Until then, refrain from quoting my posts having just joined in the last hour.

Reactions: 19
What has the business that is Meldrums done to grow and develop? Given the behaviour and actions in the last year I can't see any improvement?

Employees/employers/businesses improve when they listen to constructive criticism, reflect and change. So far I haven't see Meldrums do any of that, and at the end of the day MrsRMeldrum on Social Media is a business, a brand.

Reactions: 10
Six months ago actually.And it's not what she did do.its what she DIDN'T do.Turned up empty handed to a food bank.Who does that???? If she had actually kept in touch with Fare Share and supported them.Kept their profile raised on her channel and gone back a few times without being paid I would respect her.But we all know she's not interested unless it benefits her.So zero respect for the way she conducts herself.

Reactions: 18
Can just imagine them on insta “they are so awful
On tattle they made posts with icons at me “. I’m away to put on my no fucks given t shirt and enjoy my breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s sending everyone here and saying how awful it is, isn’t she forgetting SHE has an account on here, HAZOLOGY is her or lee isn’t it?
That account wasn’t just active on Mrs m threads but also other ‘influencers’ threads not being very nice 🖕🏼
Was hazology them? I never quite found out what happened there.

Reactions: 6
Her life or anyone else’s for that matter is none of your business😌

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I screwed up at work a year ago, the tit hit the fan and I came in for a lot of criticism. I almost lost my job, my mental health declined, and those closest to me had the knock on effect of my stress.
Did I blame my managers, my colleagues, my clients for bringing it to light, accuse them of trying to ruin my life and start a hate campaign? Or did I see that my actions had consequences, my behaviour had caused me problems. And while some may have tried to exploit my mistakes to exaggerate the situation, accept that had I not made the initial mistake I wouldn't have left myself vulnerable to those people.

That's where Meldrums go wrong. They will blame everyone else for what is happening when they could have prevented it by being transparent when advertising, taking more care around their daughters security.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The funny thing is that I had actually got bored of the Tattle thread about Mrs Meldrum, no offence intended to you all but I've been here a while and it was just getting so repetitive and not much new was happening so I'd stopped coming on. Then she goes and fucks up again and directs me straight back here and I'm hooked on it again. If she was professional and honest this wouldn't be happening. Why is that so hard for her to understand? She is fueling us, we're not the ones getting her into trouble she's doing it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well I haven't messaged her I'm not sure I believe anyone has it's probably just to make the sheep think she was in the right. Also noticed she was trying hard to cry on the stories but didn't manage.
Have to say after watching the stories this morning and her saying how tattlers messaged her blah blah it looks like she still hasn't learnt anything.
She needs to post an apology to Kermit. She also needs to say that what she said in the stories was wrong and that no one should try and confront the person she named as she was wrong to do that as people are allowed to express an opinion that's different to hers.
Well said maybe she should try being “ ballsy” for most of us that is all we wanted , for her to say sorry for misleading advertising, and for her part in the racist joke a simple I am sorry, I was wrong, I told lies now I will do better that is not too much to ask, I don’t want tears and tantrums, I don’t want her bairns being upset or her to lose her livelihood, I just want her to be straight

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Been following this loosely - doesn't seem genuine to me and I doubt v much anyone from here has messaged her To apologise I really struggle to believe that!

Felt a little sorry for her last night, this mornings stories I really don't now!!

Was hazology them? I never quite found out what happened there.
Yeah I’m not actually sure now 🙈 I remember they were trying to work out who tattlers were from Instagram but it never came to light who it was.

Reactions: 4
If anyone from here has apologised then they are admitting they are wrong. In my eyes there have been a few mean comments but the majority of us have nothing to apologise for. We have simply came here because we are pissed off with the lies, fakeness, grabbing at anything, ad heavy videos and we have no where else to speak because she blocks anyone with a different view to herself. Its all fake. Im sorry but I am also really pissed off with the way she outed Kermit last night and I see no other option than for her to be reported and Channel Mum seriously need to look into this.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.