Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it a coincidence that it's highlighted that she has not addressed Messiah in her tales of bullying/trolling, possibly because he is not acting in a bullying or trolling manner. Then suddenly a fake account is made and sends abusive messages in his name? Wouldn't be someone trying to discredit him, surely!

I spoke with messiah on insta messanger earlier, and said I wouldn’t put it past Mummy Cannon, Pat it someone else in her camp to have set up the fake profile in his name to cause trouble

Reactions: 10
I absolutely don’t agree with personal insults regarding looks, weight, family etc.. I see that Lee has posted a hateful message he has received and it fits the definition of ‘trolling’. Horrid. But there is a WORLD of difference between that and sharing opinions on an individual choosing to put herself in the public eye. I find the discussion here raises many serious, interesting and intelligently-constructed points about the world of social media and ‘influencers’ and their impact on mental health and other issues such as consumerism etc.. I also enjoy the humorous way that the points are sometimes made. There are a few unnecessarily mean posts that Mrs Meldrum uses to her advantage to undermine/deflect from the overarching theme of these discussions which is the ethics and questionable morals of ‘influencers’ such as Mrs Meldrum. I cant relate to anyone sending threatening, hateful, personal messages directly to anyone but THAT IS NOT THIS!!! As for the police being interested in Tattle, yes they can log her complaints but if the Royal Family can’t put a stop to people sharing negative opinions about them, then I doubt Mrs Meldrum can! Free speech and all that!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven’t messaged her but I have said here that it’s become a witch hunt and we need to consider wider implications for the entire family. Just all felt a bit wrong
She won’t apologise the way we all think she should.
The reporting side is fair enough though

Reactions: 2
Well I haven’t messaged her either.

As I’ve said previously, and she clearly is in denial, but she brings all of this on herself.

Did she really think the KKK joke would just disappear?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

If not for the sake of her own sanity but for the sake of her girls she needs to shut it all down!

Reactions: 11
Hey new member here, I used to watch Mrs Meldrum’s videos all the time but honestly I’m tired of all the ad’s gifted videos that she’s been spewing out constantly it annoys me that she gets things for free for doing pretty much nothing and however many holidays a year that are basically funded by her viewers - there was nothing wrong with our old house - I’d love to be able to afford a house like her old house never mind her new house 🙄 I’ve always wondered where the bmw popped up from 🤷🏻‍♀️ She needs to apologise properly and mean or maybe go back to just doing ‘normal videos’ and have lee return to work because it’s clear here that we’re all tired of her and the crap she’s putting out for the world to see - she can’t moan about people having an opinion she puts herself and full family out there to make money what does she expect seriously 😐

Reactions: 17
Also appalled for Kermit. I’ve never read her address here ever. And I know mods and admin wouldn’t allow it either.

Reactions: 14
Pat piping up now just when everything has sunk into the ground! Where has he been? The message must’ve touched a nerve is all I can think of. #locateleemeldrumsspine
I caught up on stories on here yesterday and less than 12 hours after saying she was done there she is laughing down the phone and saying how much she appreciates all the love everyone has been sending her. They are missing the whole story again as usual as she has once again deleted videos where she publicly named an alleged troll who is /was active on this site making her look like a victim. She really is her own worst enemy, she’s the kind of person that thrives on drama and being the centre of attention. If she didn’t she would’ve left social media before now, does she really think she can make a positive space again for her to enjoy when she’s the root cause of the negativity that surrounds her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Pat piping up now just when everything has sunk into the ground! Where has he been? The message must’ve touched a nerve is all I can think of. #locateleemeldrumsspine
I caught up on stories on here yesterday and less than 12 hours after saying she was done there she is laughing down the phone and saying how much she appreciates all the love everyone has been sending her. They are missing the whole story again as usual as she has once again deleted videos where she publicly named an alleged troll who is /was active on this site making her look like a victim. She really is her own worst enemy, she’s the kind of person that thrives on drama and being the centre of attention. If she didn’t she would’ve left social media before now, does she really think she can make a positive space again for her to enjoy when she’s the root cause of the negativity that surrounds her 🤦‍♀️
😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks, new here and still trying to get the hang of it.
That't no problem! 😂 You just have to read the history. Seems odd that you have joined today yet claim to have no knowledge of what has happened? What prompted you to join? However, all genuine posters are welcome! 😉

Reactions: 5
Personally I think she did it on purpose. Told her sheep the name and then deleted the story 30 mins later. She knew exactly what she was doing. I hope this is dealt with properly as it’s illegal.
THIS!! exactly what she has done! She knew very well what she was doing and is now trying to pass it off as stress and her mental health. I think she has been taking the wrong advice of Mommy Cannon, who I think is as bad as her!

Reactions: 13
THIS!! exactly what she has done! She knew very well what she was doing and is now trying to pass it off as stress and her mental health. I think she has been taking the wrong advice of Mommy Cannon, who I think is as bad as her!
A calculated and nasty pre-meditated action indeed! She is vicious; so so unkind.

Reactions: 8
😂😂
"You're about as useless as a chocolate fireguard"

Oooo burn!🔥
I bet it's grating on him that every word that person sent him is the 100% truth and he knows it. Embarrassingly for him , he knows his pampered princess of a wife and in laws know it too. If it wasn't for Daddy Cannon i dread to think what she'd do. What man, and i say MAN can feel alright about the fact that your father in law put a sizable chunk of cash towards a house for your wife and family whilst you pack your job doss around the house and gym!

Reactions: 8
That't no problem! 😂 You just have to read the history. Seems odd that you have joined today yet claim to have no knowledge of what has happened? What prompted you to join? However, all genuine posters are welcome! 😉
I used to like her but she has been anoying me for a while now so i kind of stoped paying attention to what she posts but i saw today her insta stories and was wondering what happened so i googled it and this website came up so here am i 😊

Reactions: 10
Hi all,
New Member here.
I've been lurking for a bit but finally decided to join.
The boomerang of the fake crying did it for me.
Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.