Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't put it past her to be back so, (so) quickly because tonight's video is a kindly gifted / paid partnership / #ad in a 9min vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tonights video would have been a further opportunity for her to apologise, with a clean slate tomorrow. But again the core issue is brushed under the carpet.
She appreciates how hard it is for some tattlers to apologise yet she can’t find it in herself to apologise sincerely 🤷‍♀️
The car crash will continue.........

Reactions: 12
Lots of new members 👍 she keeps sending them over here! Perhaps they have read here and seen that actually a lot of it resonates and makes sense. People just want her to adhere to the rules and stop fibbing. Not that hard really. 😀

Have to say I don’t think it’s necessary to inbox pat directly like that. That is trolling. He doesn’t deserve that and neither does she. Nice to see he gave an example of it though. That’s the kind of thing they can genuinely be upset and angry over.

Reactions: 27
I think it's extremely unfair to share someone's name in the way Rebecca did.
As well as being unprofessional it's also illegal.
If any other Company behaved in this way they would be suitably punished and this is no different.
Rebecca posted from a Business page.

Reactions: 17
So does brummymummy no longer follow the meldrums...?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The video she posted last night was very interesting to watch. I was actually very distracted from what she was saying by the constant hair touching.this is a sign of self soothing .So obviously feeling very sorry for herself indeed.That video I think was her just lashing out.She did say she wasn't putting her family through this anymore but she just couldn't bring herself to say those two words we all want to hear....I quit.

Reactions: 9
All of this is deflecting from the issue of why she had to delete the most recent #ad post and why she will not be paid. Her screwing that up and looking for anyone else that she can blame!! Typical.

Also... she could be reported to the gdpr about data breach. It is not ok for a complaint to share information in this way. I would be fuming if I was Kermit.

Reactions: 13
😂😂
"You're about as useless as a chocolate fireguard"

Oooo burn!🔥
I bet it's grating on him that every word that person sent him is the 100% truth and he knows it. Embarrassingly for him , he knows his pampered princess of a wife and in laws know it too. If it wasn't for Daddy Cannon i dread to think what she'd do. What man, and i say MAN can feel alright about the fact that your father in law put a sizable chunk of cash towards a house for your wife and family whilst you pack your job doss around the house and gym!
How do you know they received any money from her Dad? Or are you just assuming / speculating? These threads move so quickly I’m wondering if I’ve missed the proof of this?

Mrs Meldrum #46 - won't put my family through this anymore, wait what do you mean no free stuff through the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do sympathise with them being so, so very angry at the situation. You can still be furious at a situation when it has been your own doing. And they do know their inability to obtain brands is down to them. But for the inclusion of the kkk comment (and prior to the doxxing), there was nothing anyone could say to a brand that would stop them working with them.

She says that brands have no choice but to listen to the “noise”, but it’s not the noise. I really don’t imagine that many tattlers actually contact a brand. No, it’s not the noise, it’s the news reports based on an actual event. What the Meldrums actually did. It’s that a racist incident happened. It just did. No one here made that happen 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
TBF she lives in a really small area, i don’t know it at all, but they have given so so much away over the years that a quick search on google earth and you would find both houses in a second, not ever needing to read anything anywhere else.
I think it's extremely unfair to share someone's name in the way Rebecca did.
As well as being unprofessional it's also illegal.
If any other Company behaved in this way they would be suitably punished and this is no different.
Rebecca posted from a Business page.
she should certainly be reported, Channel Mum what is your view on this?

Reactions: 11
Mrs Meldrum #46. Mrs Meldrum wants to have a battle. Seems she should have looked in the mirror rather than at tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.