Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after this mornings new videos, I'm done with her. I was a fan. Bought things in past based on her stories. Gave her benefit of doubt, tips to improve.

The lack of responsibility is astounding.

Its still fairly simple get ADVERTISING RULES RIGHT. First time. Everytime. Appreciate your followers.

Shes an "influencer" I no longer find trustworthy. Thats the basis of adverts working. So game over.

I really cannot get over her attitude. What happened to the Rebecca from last yr or before.

Reactions: 21
Been following this loosely - doesn't seem genuine to me and I doubt v much anyone from here has messaged her To apologise I really struggle to believe that!

Felt a little sorry for her last night, this mornings stories I really don't now!!
It is just another lie 😳
She needs to apologise to Kermit. Kermit should report it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can’t even begin to account for how many DMs there are in the inbox....so so many but does know there are ones in there from users on here apologising for their actions.

I SMELL SHITE.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Everytime I open this thread I want to scream at the latest stunt she's pulled! Everyone's said it but just using one thing as a lil recent example. For the body transformation she posted a dishonest old before photo that didn't represent her transformation. She made a big deal about it never being about a physical transformation but a mental one once it was over. Even though before and during all she talked about is going there to transform parts of her body. She did this as she sheep pulled her up on implying only a slim toned body was suitable for a bikini and because mental health is a winner now with infuencers. She could have been more honest and said she went for phisical changes but her mental health improved the most, but instead chose to lie rather than be genuine. Her whole industry is about being genuine and this is a dessert of her own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If anyone from here has apologised then they are admitting they are wrong. In my eyes there have been a few mean comments but the majority of us have nothing to apologise for. We have simply came here because we are pissed off with the lies, fakeness, grabbing at anything, ad heavy videos and we have no where else to speak because she blocks anyone with a different view to herself. Its all fake. Im sorry but I am also really pissed off with the way she outed Kermit last night and I see no other option than for her to be reported and Channel Mum seriously need to look into this.
Agree with this! She has had a few mean comments written about her but on the whole it’s about how she handles things that gets spoken about the most. She will never apologise about outing Kermit as I don’t think she really thinks she has done anything wrong. I’m guessing that the stories disappeared because she was told what she had done was illegal not because she regretted what she said.

Reactions: 10
Six months ago actually.And it's not what she did do.its what she DIDN'T do.Turned up empty handed to a food bank.Who does that???? If she had actually kept in touch with Fare Share and supported them.Kept their profile raised on her channel and gone back a few times without being paid I would respect her.But we all know she's not interested unless it benefits her.So zero respect for the way she conducts herself.
This was the final straw for me , I had PM’d Rebecca and several other popular influencers to ask if they would highlight the desperate need with regards foodbanks and young mother and baby charities I did not receive one reply , then to see that she was paid to highlight a food bank charity and had the audacity to turn up empty handed I was so angry I unsubscribed and have not followed any of these mummy channels . I am appalled by the greed and selfishness , they receive many u wanted gifts , toys , clothes , food , toiletries etc they can’t possibly use them all why not make a point if donating and influence their followers to do the same ? That would be my idea of positivity

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She has been more vocal about the disgust she has for this site than she was about the disgust she (should have) had about the KKK remark.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This was the final straw for me , I had PM’d Rebecca and several other popular influencers to ask if they would highlight the desperate need with regards foodbanks and young mother and baby charities I did not receive one reply , then to see that she was paid to highlight a food bank charity and had the audacity to turn up empty handed I was so angry I unsubscribed and have not followed any of these mummy channels . I am appalled by the greed and selfishness , they receive many u wanted gifts , toys , clothes , food , toiletries etc they can’t possibly use them all why not make a point if donating and influence their followers to do the same ? That would be my idea of positivity
I totally agree with you.I find her greed repulsive.The whole food bank thing just disgusted me.They are gifted a lot and can't possibly use it all but instead of donating they sell it and make money for themselves.
We are not wrong about her lack of a donation to the food bank because if she had we would have been informed and seen the pics. No opportunity for self promotion goes unused with her.

Reactions: 16
MESSAGE FROM KERMIT

I'm ok really do appreciate the support.
I'm annoyed but I'm being the bigger person here and not reporting.
I don't think any of us are trolled..
I think then been trolling me for a while.
Right now her narrative is in under attack/witch hunt / trolls ect.
That some tattlers messaged saying they sorry.
All this drama just Increases engagement and followers.
Same old pattern gas Lighting her followers.
I would never try tell people what to do on here but don't feel need to report to channel mum on my account.
She's made herself look bad. The expression give someone enough rope speaks to mind.
This will pass quite quickly I'm not going to feed the trolls (meldrums).
I have done nothing wrong.
I'm not on her Insta or sent her any messages.
I have never been nasty or threatening on here.
Let sheep come here and see we not a nasty place full of trolls.
Maybe they will realize she's lied and manipulated them for so long.
Sending them here may not be wise .
She must have so many enemies on her Insta

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I totally agree with you.I find her greed repulsive.The whole food bank thing just disgusted me.They are gifted a lot and can't possibly use it all but instead of donating they sell it and make money for themselves.
We are not wrong about her lack of a donation to the food bank because if she had we would have been informed and seen the pics. No opportunity for self promotion goes unused with her.
Lets not forget she also used a breast cancer scare to advertise Next.
Didn't put any effort into fundraising for local neonatal ward (Lee's tough mudder) or Sue Ryder (her own 10k). Despite advertising a collective following of 200k neither fundraisers managed to raise much over £500. No engagement with followers or marketing of the causes.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If there's one thing you are not @Kermit, it's a troll. But what you are is an incredibly generous person under the circumstances. 👏🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The double standards of this woman is the most bizarre part of it all!

How often has she said ‘curate your feed’ ‘unfollow’ etc? Then she makes a point of repeatedly visiting tattle - a gossip site where people are free to express their opinions!

So everyone else should ignore stuff they don’t like on the internet but Rebecca Meldrum must control and remove whatever she doesn’t like on the internet?

Tattle is a separate issue to the complaints regulators/brands receive about the Meldrums ethics and business practices.

Tattle is a gossip site where people can - thankfully - exercise freedom of speech.

If someone is unhappy with how a business operates there is a regulatory and legal recourse - through ASA/CMA for advertisers (other bodies for other industries)

I’m amazed how often the Meldrums struggle to understand how the world works. Either they are very low intelligence (I think they are) or they are so immature that they haven’t enough life experience/training to know about business responsibilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Whilst I commend @Kermit's approach; the perpetrator of a criminal offence should be reported to deter a repeat offence(s).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What would be nice if these YT and insta mums gave the gifted items and experiences to their loyal followers once in a while as a way for saying thanks for following, meaning real people get to experience something nice that they maybe otherwise couldn’t afford

Reactions: 18
What would be nice if these YT and insta mums gave the gifted items and experiences to their loyal followers once in a while as a way for saying thanks for following, meaning real people get to experience something nice that they maybe otherwise couldn’t afford
Some of them do 😊

Reactions: 8
I don’t comment a lot but am local so like the follow this (something to read during night feeds). My brother’s children are at the same school as the Meldrum girls and they are widely spoken about in the town, many are very worried for those children as to how exposed they are, with many others worried that she appears mentally unstable a lot of the time and the effect this must have on those girls. Rebecca - if you’re reading here - please stop having your breakdowns on Instagram - if we can all see it through our phones then it must be blatantly obvious to your children that you are struggling/angry/distraught and that must have some impact on their mental health?!

She is deluded if she thinks things can go back to the way there were when she was more popular - that ship has sailed. She should bow out ‘gracefully’ now and just accept that her online career is over, put her children’s happiness and safety first and earn some money in a way that will not destroy their family. Sadly I think she is far too narcissistic for this to happen and things will get a lot worse until she makes her final fatal ‘cock up’ as she says

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.