Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defamation is a civil crime and not illegal, Rebecca could sue any individual for libel if - and it’s a big if, the statements that were being made were untrue. Probably why she’s throwing a hissy fit and having a meltdown on stories as she doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Everything discussed here is factual based on her actions with proof to back it up! She continues to make these silly errors and is only making things worse. She is not capable of getting herself out of this mess therefore will blame others for her downfall and is lashing out, who’s done the real trolling here? Lee sliding into DMs of many women with his passive aggressive messages, mummy cannon doing a bit of stalking herself, Rebecca giving first and last name of someone who she thinks is bullying her by posting on a public forum that she doesn’t need to but chooses to read! the problem is the real issue they’re facing has consequences and is really damaging to their business you can’t upset and silence so many people and not expect a backlash, the way they have conducted business has been shoddy and has made a bigger mess out of what started from her own lies. Not tattle, not anybody on here. Her own mistakes. It sounds like they’ve never been held accountable for anything in life before. I think they are starting to see for themselves that the wagon is slowing and the wheels are coming off, it must be a scary time for them.

Reactions: 15
Wow! The simple start of it all was receving free/sponsored /Gifted items and passing them off as somthing you have bought yourself! Making unrealistic family viewing and holding yourself on a level about all others not once but many times. Of course people will ask questions that is the nature of your business! You tube and Instagram etc is her business /work, not hobbies, she gets payed for it something I think her followers forget, so by doing somthing wrong (like in any job) you have the answer for your actions not just try and blow it over.

On the instant's of naming a person, not only did she name someone she then asks her thousands of followers if they know someone with at that name have a word with them!!!!!

Time to call it a day for your families sake no job is worth this kind on impact on your family life.

Reactions: 20
Well... that escalated quickly! Firstly @kermit hope you’re ok & able to come back soon! I missed the now deleted insta stories when she “outed” Kermit but have got the gist from here & Instagram.
Christ on a bike! My eyes have rolled so far back in my head they’ve done a 360 at all the comments slagging off here! I’ve found the majority of the threads have provided a really interesting insight into mummy blogging, ads etc, granted sometimes it’s gone too far & some posters seem to have a different agenda than just discussing Rebecca’s shadiness, but on the whole definitely gave me pause for thought!
I hope for her & her families sake they are able to come back from this (again!) but as always if she’s insistent to come on here take on board the constructive opinions that are really valid!
the video was uploaded here. name was edited http://tattle.life/threads/mrs-meld...-what-a-way-to-make-a-living.2015/post-311230 if you want to catch up

Reactions: 4

Here’s the story for any who wants to see, I’ve cut out where she doxxes

Sending all my love to Kermit [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]
Just watched this for the first time... Unbelievable.

She has created this whole mess HERSELF.
She has had ample opportunity to take responsibility for her wrongdoings.
She had instead chosen to portray herself as a victim and blame losing business deals on others.

Why can't she see that this is ALL HER DOING?! She is just making it so much worse by repeatedly shifting the blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I think she did it on purpose. Told her sheep the name and then deleted the story 30 mins later. She knew exactly what she was doing. I hope this is dealt with properly as it’s illegal.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched this for the first time... Unbelievable.

She has created this whole mess HERSELF.
She has had ample opportunity to take responsibility for her wrongdoings.
She had instead chosen to portray herself as a victim and blame losing business deals on others.

Why can't she see that this is ALL HER DOING?! She is just making it so much worse by repeatedly shifting the blame.
I think that the message is finally starting to drop with her followers that the mess she is in has been created by them and them only. Not tattle. There wouldn’t be nearly as many threads on a gossip site about them if she hadn’t let her mistakes get out of hand and to let it keep on snowballing as much as it has. Nothing on here that has been discussed has been picked from thin air, it’s all facts and statements about the situation that they have created surrounding their lies and find themselves in now.

Reactions: 13
Where was the Day2 dry wash when she picked up the school uniform from the floor?
Don’t want to twist the knife but little things like this highlights how fake these influencers are not just Reb in her words the whole caboodle.
I do feel sorry for her, if her own mother was involved in the outing of Kermit, who never made personal nasty comments, she has never really stood a chance, her mother should be looking a lot closer to home for the real problem.
If she had stuck to the rules whatever any body said about her wouldn’t matter. She has been so intent on getting one over on tattle she has cut of her nose to spite her face as my Nan would say.
I don’t wish her any harm I don’t know her so I can’t dislike her, but I hate what influencers do in general.

Reactions: 12

Here’s the story for any who wants to see, I’ve cut out where she doxxes

Sending all my love to Kermit [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]
Wow. Just wow. She really does not get it does she?
The police are involved in what exactly???? People having an opinion 😂

• Haha
Personally I think she did it on purpose. Told her sheep the name and then deleted the story 30 mins later. She knew exactly what she was doing. I hope this is dealt with properly as it’s illegal.
Her manipulation, unprofessionalism and simple awareness of her actions are shot right now! She needs to be stopped...she is completely gas lighting her followers; they are falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

Reactions: 14
I know I said I was leaving but I was waiting to hear that Kermit was ok so now I will bow out of this thread but I want to say

MRS MELDRUM WAS NOT CRYING IN HER INSTASTORIES! She was faking it. Not a single tear was actually wiped away.

Anyway I’m glad kermit is ok and hasn’t had any nasty messages and that hopefully she will stay around with a new account name and know that she hasn’t done anything illegal.

• Heart
Wow. Just wow. She really does not get it does she?
The police are involved in what exactly???? People having an opinion 😂
She does not understand the implications of her actions atall here. She cannot stop people having an opinion of her! And what she has done in this video is a criminal offence. As someone said before she has cut her own nose off to spite her face. She may have deleted it but there’s video evidence that can be used against her now. I’d be really worried if I was her 😬

Stories this morning, she apologises for "bringing the drama to insta" no apology for outing Kermit and actually breaking the law tho! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the hell tattle is a gossip site if brands are pulling out it because of her oh Rebecca stop blaming everyone else

She back already that didn’t last long did it!! We all knew she wouldn’t really go she can’t afford not to do this job!! That would involve her and lee having to get a proper job!!

So she only did what she did yesterday to get people to feel sorry for her!!!

And by the looks of it it worked

So fake!!!

All about her and being the victim again!!

People saying sorry to her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously, have tatters messaged to apologise, or has she been reading over here STILL and taking people saying it's gone too far as an apology?! If this is the case I can see how she feels she has apologised sufficiently for liftgate 🙄

Also, who are the tattlers who have messaged her? She always says she’s received messages about things but never actually shows the messages (which she can do easily by blacking out names...no more doxxing please Mrs M).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.