Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t as this is her desperate way to cling on to what she thinks she has still got.

The scruffy hair sympathy story doesn’t wash with me. She screwed up (again) yet thinks she is above apologies and actually fixing what is wrong. She can’t see that SHE is part of the problem.

For me, Mrs meldrum is a name I could never now trust - she has shown her true colours. Personally I’d think she should think long and hard about the advice she is being given and reflect on whether it is helping or worsening the situation.
😍 spot on!

Reactions: 1
I am the only person who didn’t know what doxxing meant 🙈
When it’s been mentioned previously I thought people meant when they cut off dogs tails and couldn’t understand why it was being discussed 😳
Both illegal obviously but it turns out completely different practices.
It all makes more sense now.
Actually cutting off dogs tails in certain circumstances is legal so she should have done that instead on her stories.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think one of the most frustrating things is the fact that this is all blowing out of proportion and is easily solved be rebecca simply becoming more professional. She states over and over that this is her career, sole earner etc so she needs to act like it. Take pride in her "digital content" clearly label things correctly, stop blocking anyone that has a different opinion.
In all honesty, having read through the comments on her grid, her followers are behaving more like trolls! I saw one say in response to someone "hoping they havent reproduced as the world doesnt need more people like you"😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well I haven't messaged her I'm not sure I believe anyone has it's probably just to make the sheep think she was in the right. Also noticed she was trying hard to cry on the stories but didn't manage.
Have to say after watching the stories this morning and her saying how tattlers messaged her blah blah it looks like she still hasn't learnt anything.
She needs to post an apology to Kermit. She also needs to say that what she said in the stories was wrong and that no one should try and confront the person she named as she was wrong to do that as people are allowed to express an opinion that's different to hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing that she should have said on her stories this morning was how appalled she’s as by her own behaviour. She shouldn’t have explained that she endangered a woman and her children last night and may face prosecution, and then she should have urged her followers to understand the difference between doxxing and freedom of speech on a private forum.

When you have had had someone manipulative in you’re life you can see it a mile off in others. I suppose I feel happy for those followers who clearly haven’t had the misfortune of encountering a manipulator because they simply don’t realise what’s being done to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh the irony - she knows it’s ballsy to hold your hands up and apologise when you’ve made a mistake, and she appreciates the ‘messages’ from tattlers (where’s the proof?) apologising.
So she knows a genuine apology goes a long way, yet still absolutely no apology from her for her shady advertising, racism, doxxing etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe it was the Disney association that sent her raging after Toy Story ad mess up 🤔. Because I thought she looked angry rather than upset on last nights stories and looks pretty fresh this morning for someone at rock bottom. I know you can’t tell what someone is going through from their face but all that crying last night and no puffy eyes 🤔.

Disgusting to name a person for having an opinion and sending her army in. The exact type of behaviour she herself claims to be at rock bottom from dealing with. If I was in the public eye and was so sensitive to negative feedback I would just block a gossip thread and then get on with my day!

Reactions: 13
I very much doubt anyone has private messaged her , especially since she illegally named Kermit and set her sheep on her . More lies rebeccca

Reactions: 17
ED8C789A-DD06-4C55-B6C2-B85BE12ED34F.jpeg
Made shittier mistakes? 😂 Absolutely not. I’ve certainly never emailed out a racist joke to 80,000 clients but if I had, I know I would have lost my job over it without question.

But please don’t let us steal any precious time away from your family now. Bye!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So in all honesty I did feel a bit sorry for Mrs Meldrum yesterday but I very quickly changed my mind. Between last night and this morning her actions have been verging on being calculated. She knows exactly what she is doing and everything is to distract her sheep and make them feel sorry for her.
I’m not buying it, she has thanked the tattlers for their apologies, as it must have been a very hard thing to do but...... where is her meaningful apologies. I can count numerous apologies we should have had over the past 8 months but didn’t get one! This isn’t going to be the end of her, instead it’s going to be about what game is she going to play next and unfortunately her decisions could have impacts on her family.
All Rebecca’s challenges with mental health are all 100% brought on by her own actions. Surely the penny must drop very soon. She can still salvage this but only if she puts her hands up and really becomes the genuine and honest Rebecca we all want to see.
I don’t wish hard times on anyone but she is the one in control. She has provided all these people and brands with the ammunition to stop working with her and to start calling her out. No one else has done this, only her. When will she realise this!

Reactions: 11
She can barely make eye contact during the expression of gratitude for the alleged Tattler apologists! What a pile of absolute manipulative bullshit. She really does tit on her followers, daily, insulting their intelligence. She is the very definition of a scheming, manipulative nasty piece of work. How terribly devastating that Mrs. Meldrum Limited really does have any opportunity of becoming a success. Both Directors are completely inept and as business minds, fatally flawed.

I’m sorry but I’m not caught up on this. I have just seen her stories saying sone people on here have apologised to her and she thinks that’s “ballsy” to hold their hands up and apologise . duck ME REBECCA YOU NEED TO LOOK AT YOURSELF AND APOLOGISE TOO YOU SPOILT LITTLE HYPOCRITICAL BRAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I very much doubt anyone has private messaged her , especially since she illegally named Kermit and set her sheep on her . More lies rebeccca
She definitely has the appearance of angry this morning. Her nostrils are inflated/inflating! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t see anyone here messaging her. We all know she ignores messages so even if we wanted to message her we know it wouldn’t be read or replied too

Reactions: 10
It’s clear to me Rebecca and many like her do not adhere to the CMA/ASA guidelines, think back to the outrage they showed when the new rules were bought it, then rather than put AD/gifted they all started with the #pressrelease crap! The tantrums they threw were off the scale. Looking at threads on MN etc so many people still question how influencers afford their lifestyles, this is because they have no idea about the amount of free stuff/trips they are given, or that they are being paid ( a lot) to advertise something and that is down to the influencers not being transparent. I am sick of this whole ‘GirlBoss nonsense and women supporting women, should I blindly support Theresa May just because she has a vagina and so do I? Rebecca is one of the worst IMO for manipulation, she plays the victim every time, she is NOT a poor little mum sharing her life as a favour, she runs a company selling her brand ( her family) for a lot of money! In excess of£80k a year I’m guessing, she is not above the law, and crying when she gets called out for not following the rules is just pathetic. She has broken the law by sharing a member on here ( Kermit) real name, I would definitely be taking legal action if she had done that to me, however if Rebecca wishes to message me on here I will be more than happy to talk about my issues with her company.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I think she did it on purpose. Told her sheep the name and then deleted the story 30 mins later. She knew exactly what she was doing. I hope this is dealt with properly as it’s illegal.
Of course she did it on purpose. It was the same when Mummy and Me came out and she told the sheep to go and give it 5 star reviews.She is a manipulating bully.This is how she behaves when things aren't going her way. When she just appeared again after liftgate we all knew it was just a matter of time before she made another monumental cock up.
I really hope Kermit is ok.I love her posts and she was never nasty or bullying.Maybe if Meldrum had taken on board some of her advice she wouldn't be in the mess she is today.

Whilst her stories are an half arsed attempt at an apology she still turns it into a pity party, saying tattlers inboxed her so it looks like she was the victim because they realised they were wrong. Some may have, who knows? But still she can’t take full responsibility, I hope Kermit takes what she did further. Unfortunately there’s always one (in this case Meldrum) that will take the brunt of the backlash and if her channel suffers ( I’m not saying I want this) then the industry will have to make changes. She has to take responsibility of the however many followers she has, some may have mental health problems, ocd, other issues and end up in financial debt because they’re drawn in to buying every tit item they advertise.

I don’t mind adverts but you can’t one week think ‘pampers ‘ are the best nappy brand but the week after be advertising you wouldn’t use anything other that say ‘huggies’ That’s when she comes across as grabby, anything she can get her hands on for free she’ll advertise. I can’t even think of anything she’s done with her kids that she’s actually paid for. I don’t know if I know the dlp fiasco. I don’t watch them or when other insta accounts do them because it does infuriate me that I save all year to get a few days in the park. It’s not jealousy I just I won’t pay them by watching videos of a holiday they didn’t pay for.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.