Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the business advice is great and hits the nail on the head but it’s been done and said in here a thousand times before, we know transparency is not her jam and it’s a little too late now as it’s come to a head only a couple of weeks later after her return following a racism scandal. This comeback was her second chance and again, through her own stupidity, bad business sense and judgement, she blew it.

Reactions: 15
I just cannot imagine how I would have felt as a 2 year old, 4 year old or 7 year old child, to have seen my mum talking/crying into a phone saying you were done, deflated, defeated.... those poor girls must be so scared and confused at what they see on a daily basis. I pray for them, and hope she sees the light and takes back control of being a Mum, and putting the girls first. And if that means going offline and getting a proper job then maybe that's what she needs to do. Lee if you're reading, take the phone and camera off her, tell her you will get a job to support you all, and let her be happy again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It won’t let me attach videos [emoji854]
booooo .... I know it might take longer, I have used https://imgur.com/ imgur to upload and then shared the link to the video (I have used for sharing silly memes and stuff like that -don't judge:LOL:) you can only upload short videos up to 30 sec with sound from mobiles.
you dont need an account, just make it public. and then you just copy and paste the link

I can’t find the story where she mentions @kermit
once deleted they disappear from all media :(

booooo .... I know it might take longer, I have used https://imgur.com/ imgur to upload and then shared the link to the video (I have used for sharing silly memes and stuff like that -don't judge:LOL:) you can only upload short videos up to 30 sec with sound from mobiles.
you dont need an account, just make it public. and then you just copy and paste the link

once deleted they disappear from all media :(
I think further up it was agreed not to
Upload the one naming Kermit.

Reactions: 1

Here’s the story for any who wants to see, I’ve cut out where she doxxes

Sending all my love to Kermit [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's funny how when having the rant she said she was done with it all and wasn't going to put herself or her family (she did say herself first typical Reb) through this anymore and yet now her little post just says she needs some down time. So wonder how long her down time will be?

Hey Reb just a little advice if you do come back just be honest declare #ads/gifts properly be more professional dont delete and block everyone and maybe do a little vlog on YT saying how you messed up go over some of the things and say sorry but not a pity me sorry a real sorry. If you dont think you can do these things or dont want to then maybe you and Lee need to sit down and rethink your lives and plan other ways of earning money.
We are not trolls here you want to be as you call it a Public Figure then you have to learn how to take and handle criticism and when you dont follow the rules expect to be reported that's life.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice how her tone changed when she went from crying about the terrible trolls to naming Kermit and saying others were being dealt with by the police? It’s the same as last time she had a meltdown like this. All sad and woe is me, then witch mode comes out when she thinks she can scare people.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Here’s the story for any who wants to see, I’ve cut out where she doxxes

Sending all my love to Kermit [emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]
I feel I have to explain my love emoji ..... love to @Appanappa for coming thru and sharing!!
not love to see tears.... even crocodile ones.

Reactions: 4
I think any tears should be shed for Kermit...
If you're reading this Kermit i enjoyed your posts much more than racist Reb's lengthy spiels of shite.
Sending you love you golden tattler! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes Kermit if you are out there and want to come back under a new name we all know your writing style and would all love to see it again

I have a feeling the nasty PMs from the sheep were all sent to Kermit which let's face it is want Reb wanted of her sheep she basically told them go to Tattle and the person who you need to go at is Kermit that is what a bully does they go after one and attack which is what we all saw on that insta rant.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.