Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I recall Kermit was never nasty she only ever stated facts 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh Reb I think you’ve gone and created a Martyr. Oops 🤭

Reactions: 33
It's funny how when having the rant she said she was done with it all and wasn't going to put herself or her family (she did say herself first typical Reb) through this anymore and yet now her little post just says she needs some down time. So wonder how long her down time will be?

Hey Reb just a little advice if you do come back just be honest declare #ads/gifts properly be more professional dont delete and block everyone and maybe do a little vlog on YT saying how you messed up go over some of the things and say sorry but not a pity me sorry a real sorry. If you dont think you can do these things or dont want to then maybe you and Lee need to sit down and rethink your lives and plan other ways of earning money.
We are not trolls here you want to be as you call it a Public Figure then you have to learn how to take and handle criticism and when you dont follow the rules expect to be reported that's life.
As, much as I agree with you I don't think she'll be able to come back from this. There could be very serious ramifications for inviting attack towards another individual regardless of whether or not it was a correct id. 😕

Reactions: 22
A poster on her last insta pic has also named who Rebecca said was Kermit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
A MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS FROM KERMIT :

Hi guys

Just wanted to say huge thank and big love for all the support shown today means a lot.
I have been out all afternoon with my lovely family so I not been online.
I'm also blocked on Mrs meldrums Instagram and have been for months.
So I am not on her Instagram. I'm unsubscribed to her you tube.
I have never commented on her social media or sent her messages but she s labelled me as troll for saying along with what many others have been saying here.
Yesterday I realised rebs mother was stalking my Instagram so I blocked her.
I unfollowed Lee and blocked him.
I informed admin as I thourght she's trying to track down tattlers.
I wanted to place a warning this morning which I sort of did was a bit cryptic. and maybe that's how she outed me.
Doesn't explain how they knew my full name but hey ho.
I have no issues tattlers knowing me most of us say what we would say to them directly on here if we could.
It's clear they read here all the time.
But the account Scottish home and hounds was stalking dident have my full name or location on. No pictures of me or close ups of my kids or their names.
It has low amount of followers it is a public account so felt it was odd that mummy cannon would want to find me and follow me.
My Facebook has tight privacy settings.
I have received no messages via my 2 Insta accounts.
I don't follow either Lee or Rebecca on my personal Insta.
Does any of you remember she done this before with Fraser's mummy.
She was posting on here a while back.
Did she imply I lived local to her?

The only message I received was 1 angry sheep on here a new member I will forward her user name to admin.
As I don't. But feel sorry anyone local to her with the same name.

I had nothing to do with why her toy story A.D. was removed.
I wish her well I don't dislike her.
I just wish she would be kinder and be honest.
I'm not to blame any of her issues she's having.
Neither is anyone else here.
She's clearly losing the plot because she being pulled up for basic mistakes not tagging a brand.
I hope as messiah says she 're evaluates
Does better
Spends some quality time with her children.
Improves her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
I’m not a regular poster on Mrs Meldrums thread but when I have been on I have never noticed anything that bad. Everything has been facts and the truth, and anything that had been bad had been stopped immediately.

I do feel bad watching her stories there, The tears look genuine to me and especially at the start, she looks completely broken and finished. I think for her family I wish she would just give it up and stop. It’s not working for her now and to get into that state over work and it to affect family like means it should not go on. You wouldn’t accept those feelings in a normal job?

Come in Reb, put the girls first and call it a day.

Reactions: 11
Rebecca please JUST FOLLOW THE RULES! I just want to get back to dippy eggs, curry soup and pats blonde tips!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But the account Scottish home and hounds was stalking dident have my full name or location on. No pictures of me or close ups of my kids or their names.
so mommy dearest is a stalker as well!!! :mad:
Come back with another username Kermit!!!

Reactions: 19
A poster on her last insta pic has also named who Rebecca said was Kermit.
I've seen that. Why the hell isn't the account limiting comments? She's allowing this to happen. Even if someone has taken her away from her phone we know others in the family have access to the account. NOT to limit the repeating of a name (correct or not) is irresponsible and disgusting. 😡

She'll literally try anything in attempt to deter "trolls" unless it involves simply being honest and professional.

Reactions: 9
A quick look on Facebook shows that there is at least 3 people with the outed name (different spellings) within a 2 hour drive of Mrs M.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Funny how after her little rant she said before she even got asked by her sheep 🐑 that in case you wondered what this is all about, and then proceeds to name Tattle and a specific name, she fully had that intention when posting her rant, she only done so, so she could name this site🙄! Who’s the vindictive, malicious and on a witch hunt?!?

Reactions: 24
She blames tattle life but Google her name and a thread on mumsnet started in Jan till April with people saying exact same sentiments as people in here. sell the mansion, move somewhere completely different and start again. You obv can't follow the law and rules for being an influencer. Lee had a well paid job. A three bed house with a normal income from Lee is all you all need to be happy. One longer holiday and some cheap camping weekends like normal families. No expensive brand clothes needed. Think of your mental health and happiness in a serious way. Finally.

Reactions: 15
A MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS FROM KERMIT :

I just wish she would be kinder and be honest.
I'm not to blame any of her issues she's having.
Neither is anyone else here.
She's clearly losing the plot because she being pulled up for basic mistakes not tagging a brand....
💕💕💕💕

• Heart
You would think two adults working full time on ‘her brand’ (I use the term working loosely) would be able to correctly declare ads and abide by the rules. I’m baffled by how frequently she messes it up and is then surprised when people challenge her on it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.