Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even find her Facebook?
There’s lots of people with the same name as who she outed as being Kermit. So someone that wasn’t even Kermit could be dragged into this by her demented fans. And they live locally so potentially Mrs M could aswell.

Reactions: 9
I find it strange that she shares tattles name but where are all the sheep signing up to this forum to stick up for her? Do they come on, read what everyone says and sees what we say makes sense and becomes one of us lol if so then she’s loosing followers

Reactions: 7
The doxxing is a big mistake. She has now done something illegal, unlike anyone on this site. She is the one breaking all the rules. Discussing someone who puts their life in the public eye is doing nothing wrong. She is a narcissist and will never accept responsibility

Reactions: 28
In addition to worrying about Kermit when I saw Rebecca doxxing her my heart sank because I realised that channel mum will have to cut ties with her now . They posted their code of ethics after the kkk scandal and there’s no way they can work with her now that she has broken the law. They stuck with her through the kkk thing because they felt it was an honest mistake that she kept it in, but the doxxing was done intentionally, to tens of thousands of people. That made my heart sink because I know that at some point (and possibly still?) CM had been paying her a decent yearly wage, which would have been at least some security for the family if brand work was on hold for a while.

I really hope Lee finds reliable and stable work soon for those girls.

Reactions: 32
Didn't look so fragile and emotional this morning... Usual smug zero fucks face until dishonesty uncovered and consequences served. Unforgivable to share details of someone participating in a review system for her business. Can you imagine big business personally targeting critics? SHOCKING. Again. Same old routine from cocunt.... Victim victim victim.

...oh and now deleted the doxxing admission...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Since when has looking at a public social media account been stalking , there’s a bit of a clue there sheepish.

Reactions: 5
I'm totally shooketh with Rebecca Meldrum! No on has broken any laws here, she made herself a public figure and the chat here is just facts on her breaking the rules.

Now she's broken the law by doxxing someone to 80'000 people and attempting to get her goons to attack someone. I hope Kermit takes legal action over her and involves the police.

Why are these infuencers so bleeping stupid????!!!???

Reactions: 23
Two instagrammers recently got fines and cautions for doxxing. 1 was also for malicious communications. I hope Kermit does report her for doxxing. Also don't slide into too many DM's collectively the women you threaten or attack can build a hefty case. Talking openly on a forum isn't trolling. Personally seeking someone out and messaging them to cause distress, alarm or fear is.

Wow, the 15 :m here have certainly caused a lot upset this week. The hobbits must have a week off or they've got a case of shitting hedgehogs.

Reactions: 21
I really hope Kermit follows this up via the proper channels. Mrs Meldrum is NOT above the law.

Reactions: 24
My previous post seems to have been deleted so I'll try again.
I joined tattle because I was angry about DLP and to have a bit of a gossip...not to rip her life apart or be responsible for causing her this kind of upset
Tbh I think most people joined for the same reasons. She’s caused most of the upset herself though ........

Reactions: 8
I joined tattle because I was angry about DLP and to have a bit of a gossip...not to rip her life apart or be responsible for causing her this kind of upset
Who is ripping her life apart? Who is responsible? She gone and done it herself, what about her doxxing? Any opinions on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kermit I am so sorry this is unfair and ridiculous behaviour from a businesswoman she will never be able to rebuild her channel until she stops blaming other people rather than addressing the real problem which is her lack of transparency and continually behaving in this immature manner she must apologise for each of the things she has been accused of because they are facts not lies or malicious, yes sometimes comments have been ott but this happens in every group or forum the majority don’t dislike her or want to see her destroyed I know that has never been my intention , in the event that you do get any nasty messages then you must act don’t let this set a president or they will have in effect silenced people’s free speech please come back as I know you will be missed x

Reactions: 11
Two instagrammers recently got fines and cautions for doxxing. 1 was also for malicious communications. I hope Kermit does report her for doxxing. Also don't slide into too many DM's collectively the women you threaten or attack can build a hefty case. Talking openly on a forum isn't trolling. Personally seeking someone out and messaging them to cause distress, alarm or fear is.

Wow, the 15 :m here have certainly caused a lot upset this week. The hobbits must have a week off or they've got a case of shitting hedgehogs.
Which Instagramers? Do they have a thread here?

Reactions: 2
I don't think anyone here wanted her to feel like this. Her actions and not tattle has caused this all though. Yes some tatters and other viewers for all we know have opened up the eyes of brands to her behaviour. However, the way the brands will act is on the facts and she will have been dropped for her actions and not for some people complaining to brands.

Reactions: 10
No one is ripping her life apart. She is doing that herself by failing to run her business properly. She chooses to read here, she isn't forced to. She chooses to broadcast and run her life based on promoting products, reviewing holidays, writing scrap books. If people notice those mistakes of no #AD, notice 8 ads in 48 hours they will talk about it. She isn't as upset as she appears. It's manipulation. Following her tried and tested pattern of tears, I'm done speech to bitchy comment. Next it's usually 12 to 24 hours silence then a self care AD or a Boden Jumper and all is well again.

Which Instagramers? Do they have a thread here?
Hinch copycats, the cleaning thread might have their names but 1 can't be mentioned because she is a private account.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s safe to say that there’s not many people that bothered by her latest drama 1600 likes and only 200 comments on her latest post from a supposed influencer of over 200k collectively? Eventually everyone will tune out, we all know one person like her, someone that sucks the living daylights and energy out of you, she does this with her erratic stories and behaviour, gaslighting and projecting onto others, there will be a few confused sheep tonight. If she hadn’t ended her career before she certainly has now, I wouldn’t like to be in her position if Kermit gets in touch with the relevant authorities to file a complaint.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.