Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the definition of the mean girl click at school. Hates someone, gets her cronies to hate said person too, laughs and giggles about it like a mindless twit and then cries mental health when the head master pulls her up on it.

Reactions: 24
She is the definition of the mean girl click at school. Hates someone, gets her cronies to hate said person too, laughs and giggles about it like a mindless twit and then cries mental health when the head master pulls her up on it.
so true!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
The majority of those defending her do not know her from Adam. Locally she is seen as a joke.
You can not plaster your life all over social media for money and then whine when people comment on it. It's time she got a proper job. She would probably be happier too. How can you live and enjoy life when every memory is for a blog or Insta grid. I feel sorry for her children too. They will get ripped to shreds for it at academy with all the videos and pictures online forever

Reactions: 25
I’ve edited out where she doxes as I know some people wanted to see the stories but I can’t figure out how to upload it!

Reactions: 2
Another brand pulls her advert and it’s all tattle and the trolls fault. Does she realise how bloody ridiculous she is?

She is saying ‘when brands find out that followers don’t trust me and I have had a racist scandal recently they don’t want to work with me! I’m at rock bottom that these brands have found out about me! I blame tattle, everyone blame tattle!’

No Rebecca the only one to blame here is yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very malicious indeed! Just assuming she thinks she knows...why does that not surprise me. Pity party having a PM party tonight by the looks of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve edited out where she doxes as I know some people wanted to see the stories but I can’t figure out how to upload it!
I dont have an iphone 😭 - does the "attach files" button don't work for you

I've not been on here in a fair while but thought I'd check in to see what was happening and my it's been busy!

Firstly I've never messaged a brand or the Meldrums so safe to say I am not a troll.

She needs to accept this is not the job for her, she was never great at it anyway even though she managed to make a good living for a while.

If an employee does something wrong they get taken through a disciplinary process with the possible outcome of written warnings or even termination of contract. The way I see it she has had multiple written warnings and as her performance has not improved the next step is termination of contract.

Don't feel sorry for her, people get sacked every day and like normal adults they pick themselves up and find a new job. Simples really!

Reactions: 15
I've been here since DLP but haven't been commenting much lately. Other posters can get in much quicker to say what I've been thinking plus I'm in the camp of not really liking the way this thread has taken a turn with the "witch hunt" feel in the past couple of weeks. I agree with other posters there are few here who want to see them destroyed and that doesn't sit well with me. I've always been here for the non ASA compliant ads, the over zealous deleting and blocking to shut down discussion and the general shadiness surrounding the way she runs her business. But ultimately I always wanted to see her make more of an effort in her job, take the feedback on board (and goodness knows she's been given endless good advice here) and just do better.

I think she did the right thing in taking an extended break after liftgate but I would like to have seen her use that time away to figure out how to come back with a line drawn under it and try to start fresh. A sit down "confessional" Youtube would have been a good start with a heartfelt apology and the promise of some new well thought out content to get followers back on board. But in the past few weeks since returning, I think she has proved once and for all that she's really not cut out for this influencing job. At the end of the day, she's just not very good at it. She misses steps and makes mistakes time and time again and just can't quite seem to ever get it right. And that's not even to do with adverts being pulled by brands after they've been posted. It's things like having to edit posts to put AD at the beginning a few hours later rather than originally at the end That really is the most basic of ASA compliance and she's still not getting it right. It's inexcusable and as a follower, it's infuriating trying to work out if she's just not intelligent enough to be able understand and apply the rules or if she's being deceitful to deliberately mislead followers. I don't know the answer as to why she still can't label an AD correctly first time round but let's be honest, she's in no way the only influencer not playing by the rules.

Some people are saying she's never apologized [for liftgate]. I know she's hasn't spoken on camera about it but she DID put up an apology post on Instagram so it's wrong to say she hasn't apologized. Whether that apology was taken as sincere is up to the individual. But she's now in the position of can't do right for doing wrong. What do people want from her? What would make it right? Do you genuinely want her to never to be able work with a brand again? Apparently some people do hence the emailing of brands to make sure they know of her recent actions. If so, then you're essentially saying that you want her to lose her job and her income. Is that fair punishment for her actions?

Where does she go from here? Should she call it a day and give up influencing as a job and get offline and live her life in private? Or is there still a possibility that can she can have a second attempt to come back from it all and turn it around? I personally would still like to see that latter and I think there are ways of dealing with people contacting brands, but I'm just not convinced that she's got it in her to make it work. So ultimately, I think the first option is probably the right one for her and her family.
Why dont you maybe ask a family affected by racism or even
Affected by the Kkk what they would like. Ask if they THEY think her apology was enough, ask if THEY think it was a little mistake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone have a transcript of what she said?
Basically in a nut shell said that it's tattle that's ruining her life and everyone knows it.
Said that there's 1 person on here who is the worst and said that it's Kermit, then told everyone what Kermit's alleged real name is.
Also said there's someone in her village who is on here and is currently being dealt with by the police. (again allegedly.)

Oh and also told anyone who knows a **** ***** to tell her that she's ruining her life.

fairly common name I would imagine as well so im sure a fair few people will have had abuse tonight with that name

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why dont you maybe ask a family affected by racism or even
Affected by the Kkk what they would like. Ask if they THEY think her apology was enough, ask if THEY think it was a little mistake.
*her non apology! I'm sorry people were upset isn't an apology! I'm sorry, I effed up AGAIN, now that would be a decent start to an apology!

Reactions: 7
How Would she get Kermits name? And so say others.? Again threats of the police? Can Admin advise

Reactions: 5
No I havent I've sent her a couple of messages one when I first saw Rebs rant naming her so that she new and another after being warned about the nasty PMs as I'm hoping that the sheep are not targeting her on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.