Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the story now, but I scree recorded it, working on social media id have thought she’d realise the dangers of revealing someone’s identity online

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Doxxing is illegal in the UK and is a prosecutable offence. Maybe Reb will be the one with the boys in blue knocking at her door for giving out personal details of someone to over 80 thousand people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
of course she’s deleted her stories. It is bleeping illegal what you did Rebecca!!!! You’re not Donald Trump, this isn’t America. You cannot incite hate for your minions to act on!!!

Reactions: 12
What has happened plz give a quick bullet pointed update lol. I understand she had named someone but why? Wat happened for her to do that??

During a manipulative whige fest regarding loss of work owing to her own blunders; she goes on to commit another massive clanger by 'outing' a woman. Honestly, she has absolutely zero critical thinking skills. She is not qualified for her job unfortunately. I appreciate she was probably angry however, the red mist is so dangerous.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why anyone is commenting about not reporting to CMA and ASA? These are the regulatory bodies for these influencers. If someone breaks the rules in their job they need reporting to the regulatory body. Every industry has one. Solicitors are regulated by the SRA, Doctors by the BMA, restaurants are inspected by local environmental health. If your solicitor broke industry rules and lied to you, you should report them to the SRA. It’s not trolling or a witch hunt. It was discussed here at the time; Danny Baker made a racist comment and quite rightly the BBC refused to work with him any longer. Exactly the same principles apply. Companies and ‘brands’ need to ensure they are not linked to people caught up in racism scandals. It is the only way to get rid of casual racism. If people do not know that racism is wrong then they need to see the consequences of racism so they learn their lesson, and pass this knowledge to their friends families and kids!

Reactions: 15
I watched her rant, came here saw you guys said it was removed, went back and it was gone. She said shes not going to continue to put her family through this.

If she had addressed the kkk remark
And issued a proper apology and stopped being so shady then maybe just bleeping maybe people would let it go. But she continues to duck up and be shady.

Reactions: 17
I'm not a fan of how the Instagram/ YouTube world has changed. It's a cash cow for middle class self important families to push products into hard working (often underpaid) families.

I do use this site to pass feedback on other instagrammers, give my opinion on what they are doing and chat about it - just like we all did 5 years ago over gossip magazines and celebs, this is the 2019 version. If you dont like negativity or if you feel victimised, then step out of the public. If I worked with 100k people every day, I'm 100% sure a tit tonne would have something to say about me too!!

What rebecca did tonight though - naming an individual on here in real life is illegal. If I were Kermit I'd be getting the police involved too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel really sorry for all the Tattle moderators for the next 24 hours or so they are going to be busy as we are going to get a flock of sheep stopping by telling everyone to get a hobbit and to start shitting hedgehogs as Reb has more or less told them to head over to Tattle.

🐑🐑🐑🐑 are coming🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing is as well people will have screen recorded that rant so its forever out there now.

Reactions: 6
What has happened plz give a quick bullet pointed update lol. I understand she had named someone but why? Wat happened for her to do that??
she shed crocodile tears about how tattle ruined her life (aka lack of dollars), and she outed kermit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.