Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any of the influx of "new members" aka Reb arse lickers please explain why it is suddenly the general public's fault that her family/children may suffer because of her losing work because of her own racist, shady behavior? If i lose my job because of my own doing should i just go to the nearest public bus stop and rant and rave at everyone because it's their fault and not my own?! lol I find this logic of theirs utterly hilarious😂

Hell to the no she did not just mention Kermit! Freedom of speech Rebecca freedom of bleeping speech! I don't know how YOU are allowed to get away with what you're doing!
Kermit you've done nothing wrong. She's just inadvertently sent a barrage of her sheep to probably gang up on you here. That's how spineless she is. She'll call you out but not the people in her own village because she doesn't want the truth verbally quite literally told to her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve never reported them to a brand and haven’t contacted the ASA for months (DLP was the last time I think and it was pointless tbh) nor do I send aggressive DMs or leave nasty comments or follow any other member of their family or friends. Yes, I do gossip about them and poke fun at Pat’s hole (but this is a gossip site!) but most of all I get really annoyed at their constant lies and fakery. Especially their blatant disregard for advertising guidelines. I may be “boring” in that regard but I am not a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s named a user and their real name!
I have to say I do think people have been out of order. I have followed here and I stopped following her.
I don’t feel sorry for her. She has no tears. I do feel sorry for the children.
Still no apology and for that I’m checking out. I’m done with instagram and I’m done with tattle.

The vast majority of posters genuinely want to see a true apology but a couple and I don’t think it’s the person she’s named want to see her downfall. The person named is a bit zealous and a big contributor here but has never said completely horrific things about her so I’m not sure why she was named over other regular posters. I’m guessing because she has her real name somehow.

I wish everyone well and hope for a genuine apology from Mrs meldrum and others like her. I doubt that will happen though as because of posts on here and Instagram she sees it as a witch hunt and not any wrong doing on her part.

In that way tattle has failed.

Reactions: 11
I imagine it was either Disney or Cineworld who objected to the AD post. I have no idea why when she was directly asked on insta who the ad was for she said “the whole caboodle”. Why not just say??? It’s really baffling?

Reactions: 15
She has lost the plot!! She can not name a random person on her stories! The way the sheep go after people - anyone with that name could be at risk from them. Jeez Rebecca seriously delete those stories. And Kermit, do not worry there will be no police getting involved from what’s been said on tattle. She is absolutely deluded. As has been said on here so often, expecting accountability honesty and rules to be adhered to is not a police issue. It is not a criminal offence to dislike someone’s insta filter, point out their dodgy fake tan or filled lips!! The police have actual crimes to deal with ! The only thing possible now for The Meldrums and for rebecca would be to take themselves off Instagram.

Reactions: 21
People are “allowed to get away with it” because it’s a little thing called freedom of speech! I will eat my spotty bleeping headband if the police come knocking on anyone’s doors. It’s quite simple don’t look here. Nobody here is contacting rebecca personally and saying hateful comments? I for one have never emailed a brand the meldrums have or will work with, ASA or CMA regarding any of the shady underhand business practices or hate crime they have associated themselves with. This is all their own doing I’m afraid, it’s come full circle and their greed and taking everything for granted has come back to bite them on the arse. If she really was done she wouldn’t keep posting stories and using scare tactics to uncover identities of some people on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
just because you put yourself in a vulnerable position, doesn't mean it's a free for all to have a go....
So it's just a free for all in regards to all the undeclared freebies? Gotcha. Epic logic Reb followers(y)

Still awaiting that explanation i was requesting, fyi.

Reactions: 9
There’s at least 2 people with that name local to her. What she’s essentially done is troll this poor women! She’s inciting hate directly towards someone. That is illegal.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Lee needs to strap up and take control of this , get a real job support your family , allow Rebecca to have insta as a hobby and something she loves rather than she needs to do it to pay the bills .

If this is making her that mentally unwell something has to give . Basically lee needs to man up and take one for the team and get a job

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Lee needs to strap up and take control of this , get a real job support your family , allow Rebecca to have insta as a hobby and something she loves rather than she needs to do it to pay the bills .

If this is making her that mentally unwell something has to give . Basically lee needs to man up and take one for the team and get a job

Personally I dont think the job is making her mentally unwell.
I think this site genuinely has got too much for her. Especially considering she knows some of the tattlers know her and her family personally. That must be terrifying.

Not really a ' job loss ' ... If you 've been following the pair of them. Two stay at home parents... They do minimal hours work if that... Spend inordinate amounts of self proclaimed me me me time at the gym and golf club. I am stopping at this or I won't be able to stop at the ridiculousness of their whole situation of trying to make an affluent lifestyle by ....................... So many words I could add .. Fellow tattlers can add so me before I implode with pissed offness. Its her arrogance,vainess and ..................... So much more mommom including her mum life ... Getting cross on camera when her 4 yr old doesn't do her car seat up quickly enough... On her own while mum sits in the driving seat . Read the threads properly for the last history of HER actions please to get the full picture.
Pissed offness! 😂🤣:m

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s quite worrying you think she’s not. Organix were happy to work with her until they were contacted by tattlers, so how much research do the brands do?
As I said earlier I do think that some of the comments have been unjust and I’ve never went out of my way to contact any brand she’s been working with. On the other hand, it’s up to the brand she was hired by if they want to continue to associate with her and do the the job they’re paying her for. Big brands such as organix and Disney/cineworld they would weigh up the pros and cons and is cheap advertising really worth it when it could ultimately tarnish their own brand? influencers are 10 a penny why not choose another 🤷‍♀️ Just a thought, I know I would in that position. It’s just not worth it surely? She is damaged goods as far as her brand goes, not because of tattle but because of the lies she has continuously spouted for however long and tried to cover them up numerous times and deleted and blocked everyone she thinks she is being attacked from every angle by when all people wanted to know was the truth.

Shes just named you on her stories @Kermit and basically told ppl to tell you your ruining her life if they know you

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m a little but surprised that her Channel Mum friends haven’t jumped to her defence on their own stories/channels. I know Jess Avery did a few posts in her defence earlier in the week, but with this all happening tonight I would have thought they would band together in a show of ‘Channel Mum brand’ solidarity 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The problem is not Tattle, the papers wrote about the story. It takes a brand one search on google to see everything. Stop blaming everyone for your own mistakes, you damaged your reputation all by yourself. This is problem with the internet, when it’s there you can’t just undo it. Especially racism.

Reactions: 16
I’m a little but surprised that her Channel Mum friends haven’t jumped to her defence on their own stories/channels. I know Jess Avery did a few posts in her defence earlier in the week, but with this all happening tonight I would have thought they would band together in a show of ‘Channel Mum brand’ solidarity 🤷🏾‍♀️
They are fake as anything , too scared to tarnish their own brands . Probably scared that big brands will pull out of there deals if they are shown to support her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.