Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca you didn’t follow asa guidelines in the cinema post, Until you went back and edited it twice?

I’m really finding it hard to sympathise, as I think all this troll talk is all a massive deflection from the bread and butter issue. She’s not crying over this forum, she is crying over her depleting bank balance!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And my post was deleted because? I thought that was something we didn't like here?
Possibly because you compared Mrs Meldrum and people correctly saying she is “bringing it on herself “ (which she is, with how she’s handled criticism from day one, and how she’s refused to learn from her mistakes!) to a rape victim 🤔
I know I did a double take so that could be why 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The thing I don't get is, if you really hate what's being written about you, why read this site. I would completely understand if she was being trolled personally but that is not the case here. Its a forum of free speech and its a place she doesn't have to log into to read it, so why bother.
Also, though I'm not one who has complained to a brand or asa or cma, others are in their right to do so, the brand wouldn't take any action on gossip, only on hard cold facts. So, her being dropped has only a fraction to do with those people who have reported and making the m aware of her history (and if the companies did a proper background check, she probably wouldn't have been given the ads anyway) it's her past issues and the way these have been handled that is the reason she has been dropped. No one else's but hers and Lee's.
I would feel sorry for her if she had apologised properly and had learned from her many mistakes and people still complained to brands, but she hasn't done so, she's just continued to be shady, case in point the cinema ad - the whole caboodle.
Also, her naming Kermit, is bleeping horrendous. Kermit has done nothing but give constructive criticism.
Sorry for the essay, I hope it made sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has over a 100k followers. You can bet your bottom dollar a few of those are psycopaths. I hope she realises the actual danger she has just put someone in by naming them publicly. She CHOOSES a public life so she can make money. People are allowed an opinion. Having an opinion does not make a person a troll.

Reactions: 21
The thing I don't get is, if you really hate what's being written about you, why read this site. I would completely understand if she was being trolled personally but that is not the case here. Its a forum of free speech and its a place she doesn't have to log into to read it, so why bother.
Also, though I'm not one who has complained to a brand or asa or cma, others are in their right to do so, the brand wouldn't take any action on gossip, only on hard cold facts. So, her being dropped has only a fraction to do with those people who have reported and making the m aware of her history (and if the companies did a proper background check, she probably wouldn't have been given the ads anyway) it's her past issues and the way these have been handled that is the reason she has been dropped. No one else's but hers and Lee's.
I would feel sorry for her if she had apologised properly and had learned from her many mistakes and people still complained to brands, but she hasn't done so, she's just continued to be shady, case in point the cinema ad - the whole caboodle.
Also, her naming Kermit, is bleeping horrendous. Kermit has done nothing but give constructive criticism.
Sorry for the essay, I hope it made sense.

I think people having an opinion in Tattle is one thing and I agree - don’t read it. But some “tattlers” are openly saying here that they ARE attacking her and emailing brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has over a 100k followers. You can bet your bottom dollar a few of those are psycopaths. I hope she realises the actual danger she has just put someone in by naming them publicly. She CHOOSES a public life so she can make money. People are allowed an opinion. Having an opinion does not make a person a troll.
She’s feeling angry at the moment bu I am sure she’ll remove the post when she realises that she is putting someone at real risk.

Reactions: 5
I’m a little but surprised that her Channel Mum friends haven’t jumped to her defence on their own stories/channels. I know Jess Avery did a few posts in her defence earlier in the week, but with this all happening tonight I would have thought they would band together in a show of ‘Channel Mum brand’ solidarity 🤷🏾‍♀️

What good would it do. Its wasted.

been off for a while.... Rebs you are a troll naming Kermit, disgusting! you and your Public figure status - you chose that.....
People have a right to have opinions and you block them all. we all here were sheep till we saw the true Rebs, we had to come somewhere to chat.
the racist label that you now have... that is on you... we sat and watched. it's online on newspapers... why are you not moaning to them? why are you not trolling them?
off you go then....
to the guests and new members.... please read the all the threads before commenting... don't be a Rebs aka troll.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It is pretty low even by Rebs standards. I just had a look on insta and it says she has 88.3 k followers no longer 100K...

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she has just named someone! What planet does this woman live on! This is an anonymous forum, she has no right to be disclosing any names of anyone that posts here. Christ.

Reactions: 14
I imagine it was either Disney or Cineworld who objected to the AD post. I have no idea why when she was directly asked on insta who the ad was for she said “the whole caboodle”. Why not just say??? It’s really baffling?
She said the brand didn't ask to be tagged and that's why she didn't tag it but come on why would a brand pay you and not want you to promote them and then like you say when outright asked she said the whole caboodle which if taken seriously would suggest that she was working with Disney and Cineworld which may also be why other companies were annoyed. I've never contacted companies about Reb and I'm not sure if anyone on here did I may have missed post if people did but in my previous post I did point out on here that her #ad wasn't really advertising the actual company well so although Reb says it's because of other companies they have pulled her AD it maybe because they weren't happy with how she promoted them.

Reactions: 6
If you watch her stories, fiddling with right ear and body language it is very indicative of lying / insincerity’s

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.