Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone contact them? Looks like they've pulled the plug. Come on people. Enough is enough !!

Reactions: 11
It’s likely that she has been dropped ...for not doing her job properly ...once again 🤦‍♀️

She’s an absolute parody of her former self.
I’m actually cringing for them😩

Be honest from the get go? Nobody likes to be led down the garden path! How hard is it to understand?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has proven time and time and time again that she WILL NOT be transparent. Yesterday was the perfect example of her shady dishonest behaviour. She had an opportunity to apologise yesterday she missed and literally shat on her followers with disgusting uncompliant #ad. Brandz should not be working with her. There are plenty ASA and CMA complaints accounts available. She will never be one sadly. This is ALL her own work!

Reactions: 10
So the ad was pulled because another brand had a problem with the ad, not the brand she was working with? Blimey

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I have to admit that I do feel a bit sorry for her that everything had turned to sh*t but at the same time it is all down to her own mistakes and refusal to be honest and transparent and to apologise when it is the right thing to do! She really can’t blame the “trolls” if she’s been dropped from another job though. I highly doubt that thousands of people complained about her, probably just a couple of people and the company weren’t happy with how she had conducted the ad or herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
The picture of the of the ad for toy story or cineworld or whatever it was just looked so sad.

You could tell that those poor Girls were being told to smile. They didn't look happy, they were just being used to make money.

The only time they do something nice it's forced fun just to make money.

Of all the reasons i hate mrs meldrum Ltd. The biggest one is the exploitation of those poor children, a childhood sold for likes..

How odd. Post yesterday that was an #ad but not clear for what. Edited to include 3D co name. Couple of stories today #ad tagging the 3D co and how so,so good the 3D was. Then grid post goes?

Was it due to complaints on the racism thing or just because she did a tit job at the actual #ad ?

Reactions: 2
She'll be doing another #ad in half an hour!!! I really am completely unable to muster any sympathy for her I am afraid. She has caused misery to so many people and will continue to do without any regard whilst the money is rolling in.

At a guess I would say it was cineworld who complained about the ad for another ticket seller. Just a guess though

Trolls didn’t win, it was their own actions that have caused all this and ultimately this is the consequences of someone who lies continuously and conducts their business in such a way that Mrs meldrum ltd has been.
tit sticks and unfortunately the brand work has been pulled because all it takes is for someone to google her and the results are horrifying. Nobody wants to be associated with racism, lies and unprofessional behaviour.

Reactions: 11
At a guess I would say it was cineworld who complained about the ad for another ticket seller. Just a guess though
I'd guess Cineworld had a problem with using their backdrop in photo with #ad when Mrs Meldrum wasn't clear what the ad was for and failed to clarify that it wasn't for Cineworld when requested. Big company like that aren't going to want to be associated with racism scandal.

She is saying on her stories that she has apologised and apologised and apologised but actually she has never apologised and I think that has been her biggest downfall!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She says in her latest stories that she’s cocked up in the past and has ‘apologised, apologised and apologised.’ How can she not see that she has never apologised properly?! She blames other people constantly for the f**k up that is her business. She is a grown woman who is accountable for her own actions (or lack of actions).

Reactions: 18
She continues to tell lies in the whinge post....she amended her post after a commenter pointed ASA compliance requires #ad at the beginning of the caption. Failure to make clear the brand, another ASA breach which took until this morning before it was remedied. She is an absolute LIAR and frankly I am utterly tired of the despicable behaviour conducted by her and Mrs. Meldrum Limited.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.