Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reb did an ad for organix. They recieved messages/comments about the racism scandal and swiftly dropped her! Go back a bit through the thread and you'll find a reply someone here got from organix, they were very clear about their zero tolerance of any kind of discrimination. Lol this is essentially what you've missed! That and more poor me, nasty trolls etc. She then (less than 12 hours later!) Felt so so much better, and went to a #ad #gifted screening of toy story 4. This was marked shadily, ad at the end, then after some interaction moved it to the start (as it should have been all along). She also never said who the ad was for! Think that covers it?
Thanks! I saw the organix dropping, I just didn’t see her reaction to that! Was it on stories?

Reactions: 1
Thanks! I saw the organix dropping, I just didn’t see her reaction to that! Was it on stories?
Nah it was a post, a picture of flowers I think!

Bloody sneaky cow! Anyone that liked the top she had on in her stories this morning, it's £18 from next! Couldn't just say it tho, had to #afflink it! 😠

Reactions: 7
Oh well interesting how she says she slept last night yeah bet you did as you got away with a very shady misleading #ad she has also said on stories shes not saying everything just for a pity party hmmm Reb have you been reading here.
Hi Reb 🙋‍♀️ go sort yourself out be a better person say sorry and stop trying to mislead people start being honest your ruining your career not anyone else's stop blaming others for all your mess ups so grow up and act like an adult doing a professional job that's all people really want.

Reactions: 12
I don't want to go into too much detail as they read here.
Just be careful as they like to troll themselves and create drama.
They gas light. They set sheep on followers.
They like nasty comments sheep make.
Wouldn't put it past them create a negative comment implying it's tattle.
We never did find out about who was grabby troll in her village and at the gym.
Perhaps because it's fiction?
They clearly spend a lot time reading and blocking people for even liking someone who asked a question or negative comment.
Sometimes they think they being clever but they really not.
I'm wise to their fun and games.
If they want to know who I am perhaps they shouldn't have blocked me then!
I also think that it’s not helpful to always assume that when someone asks her a valid question or calls her out for something, that it’s a tattle person, it just gives her team a reason to see us in a negative light and another excuse to delete/ block someone, as we know that their main job really is keeping up with posts on here🤫

Reactions: 6
Perhaps becau
They clearly spend a lot time reading and blocking people for even liking someone who asked a question or negative comment.
Oh well interesting how she says she slept last night yeah bet you did as you got away with a very shady misleading #ad she has also said on stories shes not saying everything just for a pity party hmmm Reb have you been reading here.
Hi Reb 🙋‍♀️ go sort yourself out be a better person say sorry and stop trying to mislead people start being honest your ruining your career not anyone else's stop blaming others for all your mess ups so grow up and act like an adult doing a professional job that's all people really want.
Ahh I'm honoured she used my words.
Did wonder what sort of reaction on stories.
I can't see because I'm blocked there's nothing more annoying!
I wonder how supportive her parents are being.
I'm sure they have a fun weekend planned.
It's all water off a ducks back.
Back to grabby affiliate links and again and milking increased engagment from latest I'm being trolled post.

Reactions: 11
I think the takeaway from this is that she’s overwhelmingly arrogant and stupid. Rules don’t apply to Reb. Shady is as shady does.

Reactions: 16
Perhaps becau

Ahh I'm honoured she used my words.
Did wonder what sort of reaction on stories.
I can't see because I'm blocked there's nothing more annoying!
I wonder how supportive her parents are being.
I'm sure they have a fun weekend planned.
It's all water off a ducks back.
Back to grabby affiliate links and again and milking increased engagment from latest I'm being trolled post.
Rebecca’s sheep are nothing on the MOFOD’s. Must be a different breed. Meldrum sheep are lame in comparison. I’ve seen someone I know posting support and love for her on the trolling post. I’ve been wondering if they are a bit dim.
None of it really makes sense. I’m not sure I could go as far as emailing brands, I did email ASA and CMA. But if you knew people would email companies why would you not deal with the problem? Maybe she will have to as Organix have termed her a racist?

Reactions: 10
Truthfully now with Rebecca I think everyone is just making an example of her, showing people that ‘influencers’ aren’t above being accountable. It’s quite literally the definition of, your audience brought you into this spotlight they can take you out.

People are fed up of influencers just cocking up, not being honest and transparent all while claiming to ‘value’ their audience. Doesn’t really seem like valuing to me. Rebecca has took it to the extreme and whilst the racist comment was one thing for me the lack of apology, editing it out so as not to lose the money and then using a woman of colour the next day in her follow friday was disgraceful. So now people are after her. They’re using her to show influencers you can’t tit all over your audience and just expect to go AWOL for a month and it’ll be all rosy.

Reactions: 18
Someone has called her out over her various deceptions and one of her sheep as left them a comment in response saying "I'd have spoken to my friends in CID, found out your details and had you pulled for all of this". 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Contact bloody CID over pointing out someone is a liar? (Of which there is PLENTY of evidence for, If they want to go down an investigative route😂). Id love to respond but, you really cant argue with stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her tops ONLY £18 guys!! Sorry what who spends £18 on a white top with a few sequins!??? White with kids no thanx 😂😂!! But then she probably didn’t spend £18 on it did she!????

Reactions: 10
Her tops ONLY £18 guys!! Sorry what who spends £18 on a white top with a few sequins!??? White with kids no thanx 😂😂!! But then she probably didn’t spend £18 on it did she!????

Doubtful. I don’t wear white, too risky with little fingers!

Reactions: 5
Or maybe its someone from camp meldrum trying to make people think that all tatters are like that, and it must be just trolls over here if that's how we behave on her post?! 🤔
Yes I agree it seems likely especially as this person has just appeared why would someone with that mindset not have joined T L ? If you are a member here using a different name then you are not doing us any favour ! Why get into a slanging match with her fans ! Why not just do as you threaten and contact these companies i suspect this could be a Trojan horse

Reactions: 9
I’ve just started following Katie Ellison again. I followed her years ago but I thought she was a bit too twee and wishy washy but just had a look and I really like her!

I also love the Adidas stuff and I have a £50 gift voucher to spend for next! And I’m considering running again 😱

If this was Mrs M that got those AD’s it would have just pissed me off and absolutely not make me buy anything. And they wouldn’t have been declared!

So yeah you win some you lose some 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yay! Now THAT'S being influenced in a good way. 👍

Reactions: 9
Fake as duck smile... 🙂
Agree. Nothing joyful in the eyes at all. The girls were the same in that photo. They almost look scared, in fact.

I mentioned earlier but I had a little bit of sympathy for them all, however Mrs M is still continuing to find the time, amidst feeling so defeated and deflated, to mislead her followers with her adverts (going back and editing the captions) so my sympathy has quickly vanished.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.