Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg - what a terrible photo of her. Looks like something from the seventies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she (and many others) get away with adding extra info once their “ad” has been published. So 20 hours later she adds who the ad was for. Is this allowed? Surely not. I’m not a troll, but I am joe public who doesn’t want to be taken for a bleeping mug.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Editing her posts for these ADs must be against the ASA / CMA rules surely? I'm complaining to both as well as contacting the brand, now that she has finally revealed it. Disappointed Louise Pentland is likely her posts as thought this kind of shady behaviour in the industry was something she was against.

Reactions: 14
What was the reason she didn’t disclose the Disney Land Paris trip? I remember seeing her do posts saying sorry that she should of disclosed it, but why didn’t she in the first place and how did she get caught out?

Reactions: 1
Fake for sure! I’m struggling to understand why she lies about the fake tan? 😂 What’s the logic as you can clearly see from her 🍊 hands it’s fake 😬 just not sure why she says it’s a holiday tan 🤦🏼‍♀️😂🍊🍊 strange person!

Reactions: 6
What was the reason she didn’t disclose the Disney Land Paris trip? I remember seeing her do posts saying sorry that she should of disclosed it, but why didn’t she in the first place and how did she get caught out?
The reason she said at first they didn’t have to disclose it, next it was she didn’t want her followers to feel bad she had another gifted holiday a week after returning from the Thomas cook one.

The real reason - she has gotten away with not disclosing all those Neilson holidays and everything else she just loves but never disclosed for years.

She had no idea that it would blow up in her face and loyal viewers and followers she had for years it would be the final straw, and the ones that dared speak out, ask a question or even liked a comment were blocked.

Reactions: 20
Just tried to find bags&fags on Insta and it says user not found ! So whoever it was has now disappeared ( or I have got it wrong I am technically challenged ! ) is this not a bit odd ?

Reactions: 5
Why the hell will she not label things properly? It’s just so so bloody infuriating. Why does she not want to try and help the situation she’s in? It baffles me. I would not want her life in a million years you can see how stressed she is. So maybe if you change things Rebecca things may improve for you! Would like nothing more than her to start doing things properly and there (for me) will be nothing more to discuss. Help yourself woman!!

Reactions: 20
“I don’t know why I’ve left it so long (to watch a movie in 3-D).” I know - because you weren’t paid to watch it until now! What a dolt!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3D movies are a one way ticket to a migraine for me so she won’t be influencing me to go anytime.

Reactions: 10
Well if I was the app company paying her I would be pretty annoyed right now as reading through the comments a few sheep clearly say how obvious the ad is for cineworld and no one corrects them not even Rebs, so clearly none of her most loyal I'll fight your corner sheep must have swiped up or the would quickly realise it's not cineworld's ad it's for an app. When I swiped up the first cinema I'm offered to get tickets for is Odeon what a tit #ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Typical Reb doing her best professional work for the company paying her.
Screenshot_20190622-173446_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her last story, what has happened? The cinema post has gone from grid but still on Stories?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.