Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched octopus Instagram stories at 15:17 there is only one word ........derision........ I do wonder if she was intoxicated???

Does anyone know how to record it or save it before it gets deleted I'm sure any animal cruelty free makeup or beauty ranges she works with would like to see it

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe after all that happened that she’s back to deleting people’s opinions that don’t suck up her ass!!! And swearing in her stories wow!!! Her massive bullshit apology stated “please don’t ever stop giving me feedback” how can anyone do that when if it’s not 100% positive she deletes them!!!! Spoilt little brat she is. Being tired in the afternoon on a Wednesday??? Get a grip all you’ve done is go to the gym and showered?? Oh wait you don’t shower after the gym. Get a grip on your life Rebecca

Reactions: 26
She also admits she swears like a potty mouth... I just bet she does, with a nasty verbally violent temper when things not going her spoilt way.... Especially recently.. With poppy within hearing distance know doubt. Even babies pick up on this kind of thing. We had a staff meeting on childhood trauma and they talked about babies even being affected. I bet that home is very far from sweetness and light regularly, far from the saccharine fake beautiful happy family she is constantly trying so hard to display. Poor kids. Probably good thing she fucks off to the gym everydsy! Also if the gym thing isn't about weight loss why does she track calories burned. Another bloody lie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Watched octopus Instagram stories at 15:17 there is only one word ........derision........ I do wonder if she was intoxicated???

Does anyone know how to record it or save it before it gets deleted I'm sure any animal cruelty free makeup or beauty ranges she works with would like to see it
It's saved few pages back you can download it and save

Reactions: 5
She does seem to be acting oddly and not herself in her vlogs today. Slightly manic. I blame the moon 🌒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes...take down the godforsaken pelmet, you are not the same age as your mother! You need to start making the murder mansion less like an old folks home. Oh and clean your fireplace🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reckon sweaty becs false nicey nicey fake personality is slipping now that no one will work with her on AD/kindly gifted promotions . She has no reason to keep her true self in check . I suspect we will see more of the really edgy babe! She is just vile inside and out .

Body of baywatch face of crime watch , lay off the sun beds bec !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s got feck all to do with the moon. She’s manic because she’s desperate to get money and freebies. She’s frustrated because they’re not rolling in at the moment and she must realise more and more of her sheep are smelling the coffee.

Reactions: 13
Reckon she must have some real anxiety over how they are going to pay for the murder mansion . A Boden jumper won’t fix that .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could always become a child minder with Lee!!!!!!!! Loads of space in that mansion and experienced with three kids!!! Lol!!!!can you just imagine 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She could always become a child minder with Lee!!!!!!!! Loads of space in that mansion and experienced with three kids!!! Lol!!!!can you just imagine 😆
Not enough money in the world could anyone pay me to let that two morons watch my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But removing the pelmet helped....

No actually I think it’s the god awful dark blue walls 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with her and octopuses, didn’t she take a hairy fit when Poppy wasn’t given one at the hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.