Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have unfollowed her on Instagram the nasty racist woman iam now free of the MElDRUM tit show thank god

Reactions: 19
Her face and attitude speaking about the octopus drama. Horrible, horrible person.

There something odd, can't put my finger on it. But is she under the influence of something? Arguing back with commentators and swearing on stories? Wholesome mummy vlogger my arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her face and attitude speaking about the octopus drama. Horrible, horrible person.

There something odd, can't put my finger on it. But is she under the influence of something? Arguing back with commentators and swearing on stories? Wholesome mummy vlogger my arse.
Not on something just her “fake ness” slips sometimes exposing the real her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God I’ve been silent for a while but what a bleeping grade A knobber she is - “I know it’s really annoying I have to keep writing that 🤮” when talking about her gym membership. duck off - you barely mentioned it before and you have to do it because IT’S AN ADVERT FOR THE UNIT. Such a cocunt.

Reactions: 34
This one has riled me up more than most. Genuinely couldn’t care less if she or anyone else eats meat. See it everyday constantly. What I can’t stand is her disgusting, insulting attitude when she is made aware that people find it a tad too much or insensitive. She is truly vile. Another opportunity to even try and fake that she has a heart and cares about her followers and she sticks two fingers up and laughs her head off. She could use this to demonstrate she does respect different views and although she is a meat eater that she understands that may have been a bit much for those that aren’t. However, she just happily gives no fucks. Do we think Katie Ellison or any of the others would react like that or treat others this way? She is a species of her own. Full blown twattery and cocunt mode today 😏

Not on something just her “fake ness” slips sometimes exposing the real her
Yep that’s the real Rebecca right there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How How How can she be bleeping tired!!!!!!!! She does not work!!!!!!! And has pat the Pratt there. God I am fuming she has NO clue of real life!!!!!!! Was at work at 7.30 got home 20 mins ago no break, photocopied work all through 45 mins lunchbreak. Karma must please come to her SOooon!!!😠
Exactly, never mind the doctors and nurses, firefighters etc that do great long shifts, I don’t think she could do a 9-5, then come home homework and then bath and bed kids

Reactions: 12
She’s blatantly trying to shift the focus from her being a racist is what’s happening here, I see you Reb 👀 you’re still a cocunt. I won’t watch her stories but with the new £8.5 million pound sports centre that’s about to open up you’d think the fellas at the unit gym would be quaking in their boots by now instead of hiring grabby as their ambassador! ***Roll up roll up t’unit and get your pancake arse like me, but you won’t get it for free like me! Did I tell you it was freeee! Grab grab grab***
...the staff at the unit will be working at the sports village by Christmas 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
This one has riled me up more than most. Genuinely couldn’t care less if she or anyone else eats meat. See it everyday constantly. What I can’t stand is her disgusting, insulting attitude when she is made aware that people find it a tad too much or insensitive. She is truly vile. Another opportunity to even try and fake that she has a heart and cares about her followers and she sticks two fingers up and laughs her head off. She could use this to demonstrate she does respect different views and although she is a meat eater that she understands that may have been a bit much for those that aren’t. However, she just happily gives no fucks. Do we think Katie Ellison or any of the others would react like that or treat others this way? She is a species of her own. Full blown twattery and cocunt mode today 😏

Yep that’s the real Rebecca right there.
I agree , will the real Rebecca Meldrum stand up

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute idiot, she posts a picture which I’m sure she knew would spark some controversy, it contains a dead animal people are obvs going to have strong opinions about it! But then when people express their opinions she bloody moans about it and is actually taking the piss out of them in the comments section.
Didn’t her apology post said please don’t ever stop sharing your opinions with me. Well how are people suppose to feel comfortable doing this when she argues back and takes the piss out of them for doing so. What is wrong with this woman! I can’t believe I ever looked up to her, what on earth has happened to her, she just gets worse and worse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s like the mean girl at school. And then it’s the reunion 30 years later and everyone has achieved so much in their life then there’s Rebecca.... still the mean girl thinking she’s tit hot 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why would she care about offending viewers with the octopus hung up on barred wire when she is quite happy to wear animal fur.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would she care about offending viewers with the octopus hung up on barred wire when she is quite happy to wear animal fur.
Watched her story wow swearing how classy.
How many negative comments were there.
Did she delete them all?
Really showing her true nasty colours
When did she wear fur?
Racist and hates animals I fear for the piggies.

She's showing gifted bath stuff for kids.
Any one think that tracker thing she raves on about of gifted I do Lee claimed he brought them all.
Seems like fit bit and my fitness pal works just as well sorry Garmin we only like you when you free don't we Lee.
Seems like she dreading girls coming home because she so so tired.
She's so pathetic.
She's learnt nothing

As for ads being annoying it's the law so stop whinging.
It's more annoying when you don't declare.
As for ambassador if I was member at that gym I be looking to move.
Has anyone reported reb and the unit gym to the ASA?

Irony is does anyone remember when poppy was born and in the nicu she was whinging as poppy dident have a crochet octopus?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m just catching up (I don’t follow her) but my word her true colours are really showing. Swearing & the comments arguing back. She isn’t as nice as what her sheep make out to be. Be surprised if she doesn’t lose a lot of followers over he course of few days, with her attitude today. Also her story saying she is an abasador and shouldn’t see why she should always mentio/declare it? All time low.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.