Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is It me or is everything “we don t have money for this that??” She must be just begging for any freebie! It just seems to be every day she’s in about no money (while sitting in her bmw, heading to the gym in expensive gym gear) 🙈🙈 oh the irony 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m sure if you look it up in the dictionary you will find her twit face too! 😂

Thank god for Tattle! I used to think I was the only one seeing through these flogger’s bullshit because I could never see any other side to their conversation (which completely makes sense now!).
Reb likes to think we are all jealous, sad trolls lingering around in the shadows of the internet trying to ruin her life (narcissist much??). But I have found these threads to be full of intelligent and discerning people with fantastic senses of humour.
I truely believe they are the sad and quite frankly, dark side of the internet. Selling their non-consenting children’s lives out of nothing but self service and then being so insecure about themselves that they have to run their pages like some kind of dictatorship because they obviously don’t trust that people are going to like them naturally. They use their fake, one sided relationship with their audience for nothing but personal gain and then drop anyone that threatens them like a bag of tit.
tattle has given me some of the best laughs ive had for years!!! I wholeheartedly agree with everything you have said @Sponfused theres some cracking comments on these pages - its a laugh a minute!!! 😛😜😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s turned her messages back on on her stories now. I’m sure they were off before liftgafe? Sorry if I’m slow to the party on this! Must be to build engagement?

Reactions: 9
I don t get the tan??? She s been away loads and had a good tan before but this time it just looks odd? X

Reactions: 12
She must be hoping to be gifted curtains next. That octopus photo made me really sad. My daughter has a bit of an octopus obsession so I’ve been forced to watch loads of documentaries on them and they really are amazing creatures. Imagine seeing a dead animal and deciding to take a photo of you and your child next to it. If it had been a land animal I doubt she would have. A photo of her and poppy stood next to a dead pig wouldn’t have made it onto Instagram

Reactions: 18
Latest haul food shop.. Yet nothing again to cook one family meal for all... One bag of salad, one tiny box of blueberries... Silly me the kids eat fish fingers!!!! God forbid her meal time me me me time be interrupted by eating a meal with her children or she ever cook a meal for 5 like a normal bloody mother!!!! Dishwasher tablets!!! Get some Poundland rubber gloves and try washing up the old fashioned way... Or order pat the Pratt to get off his lazy arse too!!!

Well explained. I too am veggie and I can’t look at that. I know a lot of meat eaters who do not eat octopus (my man for one example) because research has shown they are almost as intelligent as humans (for sure more intelligent than the meldrums- not hard)
im a meat eater but I find it quite shocking that shes smiling at her little girl while she shows her a dead octopus....Im sure shes just looking at her little poppy and waiting for her to cry so she can comfort her for effect - its all for the gram and its horrible but as long as Edgy looks good in it well thats all that really matters in the same way that she didnt want to remove the #liftgate vlog cus she was the "star".

Reactions: 4
"A brand ambassador (sometimes also called a corporate ambassador) is a person who is hired by an organisation or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics"

Nice one The Unit, now we know how you'd like to present your business, guess that's why anybody complaining has had no response 😆
brand ambassador is racist - oh yeah everyone wants to join that gym.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it with her and octopuses, didn’t she take a hairy fit when Poppy wasn’t given one at the hospital?
Yeah I remember that she was fuming wasn't she!

And her acting "manic" has nothing to do with the moon. She's always been a cocunt, she's just not hiding it as well nowadays.

Reactions: 15
She really has gone lower than I ever thought! That face on her stories about a "bleeping octopus" (her words). You really are a vile creature Becky and you clearly read here cos the "drama" as you put it is light on your Insta compared to here so 🤷‍♀️ Those people you are being condescending towards are your followers, the people who actually like you 😂😂😂 (god help them) I give up 🙈 So should you love!!!
her comment about the f***ing octopus has made her sink to a new low in my opinion. I hope this makes your sheep also see what a complete twit you are and if you are reading here your world of twattery looks really tit from where Im sitting!

Reactions: 19
She could always become a child minder with Lee!!!!!!!! Loads of space in that mansion and experienced with three kids!!! Lol!!!!can you just imagine 😆
They'd never get approved!! 🙄
There's some serious weird tit going on with her behaviour, she'll read this laugh (uncomfortably hysterically no doubt) and blame the trolls. Just reading her responses to comments is odd and a tad manic. As I said earlier her stories was like there was something else going on.... 😏

Reactions: 14
She’s now blaming the sun for her stupidity 🙄
she needs to blame the sun for the orange glow and the moon for her tiny mind.....blame everyone else Edgy and accept no responsibility for your actions!

Reactions: 10
She needs to realise it’s not all about her. On NICU octopuses are given to the teeny prem babies to give them some comfort as they can’t be held and handled all the time. Poppy didn’t need one. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 15
OK GUYS. How many of you are now blocked after those insta comments? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.