Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will they learn that opinions are like arse holes - we’ve all got them. And when you open your life up online, people will have opinions of you.
And when you try and pull the wool over our eyes by being dicks and selling us tit under the pretence we are friends, we will call you out.

Also - my name is Leanne Clark, my photo is my avatar, I am not afraid of you knowing who I am. Having discussions on shady behaviour is not trolling or bullying, so do your worst ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Thanks, was there one someone had posted a pic of the post on IG about a 'hate site'? Where's it moved to? Thanks 👍

Reactions: 2
No absolutely- there’s 9 years between my parents. Age gaps are fine but not when one person a child and the other is an adult,and honestly a 19 year old guy is not exactly going to be content with just holding hands or a quick peck on the cheek is he? Wrong. So wrong.
///I’m Sure there was a vlog where he said they kept everything above board until she was 16 and Rebby was like ‘yeah right’ Pat was very quick to say ‘we did’ and Rebby kept smirking! My husband I 11yrs older than me, big difference I was in my 20s when I met him, m6 daughter is not like no past 15, god help any 19yr old bloke that had come sniffing around her! My husband would have gone mental!

Reactions: 3
This is Rebecca Meldrum we are talking about! She’s image obsessed. It’s not about aging or lines - getting filler is the “in thing” - she wants to look like a bleach blonde perky 20 year old pre-kids barbie doll.
Just how Lee Meldrum likes them... isn’t it Lee?! Peter bleeping pan of Banchory
I really don’t think she has had any work done, although a personality disorder is quite apparent, the use of medication of some sort is causing it I’d think. She is morphing into kazza and she looks far older than daddy cannon too 👵🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She definitely needs some kind of deep conditioning treatment on her hair. Its looking more and more fragile each picture (maybe like her career😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At that age it’s quite a big age gap - bet her parents were thrilled at the time!!
She said in an old vlog he sneaked in and out the house so her parents didn’t know he was there/ stayed the night. If I had a daughter and found an almost 20 year old man creeping into her room there would be hell to pay.

I remember Reb saying it all came out in a speech on their wedding day. Her poor dad having to hear that, he must have been fuming inside.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Meldrums 44: Sorry, I ain't sorry,
You want Sainsbury's and personal care,
Better call Becky with the good hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said in an old vlog he sneaked in and out the house so her parents didn’t know he was there/ stayed the night. If I had a daughter and found an almost 20 year old man creeping into her room there would be hell to pay.

I remember Reb saying it all came out in a speech on their wedding day. Her poor dad having to hear that, he must have been fuming inside.
And she was how old at this point?! Good grief ...

Reactions: 4
This is Rebecca Meldrum we are talking about! She’s image obsessed. It’s not about aging or lines - getting filler is the “in thing” - she wants to look like a bleach blonde perky 20 year old pre-kids barbie doll.
Totally agree....it's Edgy were talking about! It's all me me me!!!🤣

Reactions: 4
If you're not having a new kitchen why did Lee go to the trouble of posting photographs of the new kitchen plans. Made him look like a total tit. Here's the plans of our new kitchen *** brag, brag, brag *** then a few months later Reb is having to say we can't afford it, help engagement by telling me how to paint the cupboards. They should have works out the costs before posting photos to the nation.
Unless they had a deal for a new kitchen & it fell through after KKK gate ....

Reactions: 7
Just thinking, there's no way she'll paint that kitchen cabinets. If they haven't painted anything else themselves in all this time apart from the awful dark blue wall. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thinking, there's no way she'll paint that kitchen cabinets. If they haven't painted anything else themselves in all this time apart from the awful dark blue wall. 😂
They didn't even paint that! 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.