Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly 4 years difference between them. So she was 15 in the April and they met that summer (presumably, as they were swimming in a local river?) he was 19 or just about to turn 19.
4 yrs is nothing really when you’re older, except at that age she was under age 🤢

Reactions: 8
4 yrs is nothing really when you’re older, except at that age she was under age 🤢
No absolutely- there’s 9 years between my parents. Age gaps are fine but not when one person a child and the other is an adult,and honestly a 19 year old guy is not exactly going to be content with just holding hands or a quick peck on the cheek is he? Wrong. So wrong.

Reactions: 10
There's 8 years between my husband and I. We started dating when I was 18 and he was 26. He got some stick for it from his mates - until they met me and realised I was quite mature for my age! Less than 3 years later we had had our first child. That was nearly 17 years ago now!

Reactions: 5
If you're not having a new kitchen why did Lee go to the trouble of posting photographs of the new kitchen plans. Made him look like a total tit. Here's the plans of our new kitchen *** brag, brag, brag *** then a few months later Reb is having to say we can't afford it, help engagement by telling me how to paint the cupboards. They should have works out the costs before posting photos to the nation.
I wonder if that had a deal in the planning stages with a company on a ‘kingly gifted’ basis and then it was pulled following liftgate? 🤔😂

Reactions: 16
I wonder if that had a deal in the planning stages with a company on a ‘kingly gifted’ basis and then it was pulled following liftgate? 🤔😂
I d like to hope so but what I prob think it was was Lee getting rough plans drawn up in the hope that someone would gift them the kitchen and the work!
You don t go from having that kind of money for all that work to not having it ! X

Reactions: 13
I d like to hope so but what I prob think it was was Lee getting rough plans drawn up in the hope that someone would gift them the kitchen and the work!
You don t go from having that kind of money for all that work to not having it ! X
I agree, these kind of design quotes are provided free by kitchen companies, no obligation etc. They've gone and got the design done living their best pipe dream in the arrogant hope it would be gifted and clearly the gifts are drying up..... The PO Box must be full of cobwebs 🙄

• Haha
The cracks are definitely showing, the house has always dragged her down but interest in it has died off now, it's not new anymore. She's got no excuses to keep making videos, room tours etc, because they've done nothing to it because they clearly can't afford to. So instead of re-evaluating her priorities, and getting a job to help pay for the things she wants to do, she continues to go to the gym, beg for freebies, and make absolutely horrendous lamp shades out of a £10 glue gun and a pack of pom poms off eBay 🙄 Kate Murnane could teach her a thing or two about home renovations,,,,,,,,
Yes agree she's done no real transformation to her house at all.
A lick of paint and some gifted furniture and disenio prints doesn't equal = transformations.
Lee was an idiot to brag it was quite clear structural work and new kitchen utility would be in region of 10k they don't have.
Kate murnane house not totally to my taste as my kids would trash that many neutrals.
But she's got good classic taste and I like the way she dident try to squeeze a island unit in her kitchen and she no utility.
She has odd wide hall layout.
Upstairs is odd layout rooms but the bedrooms office and bathroom are lush.
Downstairs she has kitchen and 2 reception rokms.
Enjoyed her garden makeover.
She's lucky her dad did a lot if the carpentry.

Meldrums lack vision.
What baffles me about playroom is why is that room a play room?
It's the only room that overlooks the back garden and has doors to walk out.
If you love the garden wouldn't you want to enjoy the veiw.

My advice reb is

1) If you hate lounge so much repaint change curtains add a rug and paint the woodwork.
A cheap wood burner is 2 to 2.5k that's your adult lounge.

2) move the huge dining table into the family room where love chair is.
It looks took squashed in the kitchen.
The other end of dining room move kids toys and play area.
Maybe add a small desk so she can supervise her kids.
Because if arch off kitchen dining table would look great in family room.
Also whilst she's cooking she can more easily keep an eye on the kids playing.

3) kitchen paint the cupboards
New wall tiles
New floor
Smaller maybe round table and chairs where dining table is now
To create breakfast nook
Maybe move toy kitchen in there too so poppy can play cook when mummy is.
Paint the dark wood craft cupboards and use them as pantry.
It's she cooked more and had basic staples she would save money on her grocery bill.
Move fancy pants freezer into dining area bit too don't understand why it's in the garage.

4) where playroom is now make that a nice snug family room.
That corner sofa in there will dominate the room and leave little space any furniture.
Some bi fold doors and decking to replace awful patio.
It's going look total meds with old corner sofa 2 kallax units and other toys.

But like Kerry whelpdale but smaller scale

Reactions: 3
Yes agree she's done no real transformation to her house at all.
A lick of paint and some gifted furniture and disenio prints doesn't equal = transformations.
Lee was an idiot to brag it was quite clear structural work and new kitchen utility would be in region of 10k they don't have.
Kate murnane house not totally to my taste as my kids would trash that many neutrals.
But she's got good classic taste and I like the way she dident try to squeeze a island unit in her kitchen and she no utility.
She has odd wide hall layout.
Upstairs is odd layout rooms but the bedrooms office and bathroom are lush.
Downstairs she has kitchen and 2 reception rokms.
Enjoyed her garden makeover.
She's lucky her dad did a lot if the carpentry.

Meldrums lack vision.
What baffles me about playroom is why is that room a play room?
It's the only room that overlooks the back garden and has doors to walk out.
If you love the garden wouldn't you want to enjoy the veiw.

My advice reb is

1) If you hate lounge so much repaint change curtains add a rug and paint the woodwork.
A cheap wood burner is 2 to 2.5k that's your adult lounge.

2) move the huge dining table into the family room where love chair is.
It looks took squashed in the kitchen.
The other end of dining room move kids toys and play area.
Maybe add a small desk so she can supervise her kids.
Because if arch off kitchen dining table would look great in family room.
Also whilst she's cooking she can more easily keep an eye on the kids playing.

3) kitchen paint the cupboards
New wall tiles
New floor
Smaller maybe round table and chairs where dining table is now
To create breakfast nook
Maybe move toy kitchen in there too so poppy can play cook when mummy is.
Paint the dark wood craft cupboards and use them as pantry.
It's she cooked more and had basic staples she would save money on her grocery bill.
Move fancy pants freezer into dining area bit too don't understand why it's in the garage.

4) where playroom is now make that a nice snug family room.
That corner sofa in there will dominate the room and leave little space any furniture.
Some bi fold doors and decking to replace awful patio.
It's going look total meds with old corner sofa 2 kallax units and other toys.

But like Kerry whelpdale but smaller scale

My point about Kate Murnane was not so much to do with her style or taste (that's personal choice) just that she is a youtuber/Instagram influencer who was honest and upfront about how they bought and paid for their whole house Inc renovation work and clearly labels everything that's gifted and always declares the work her Dad has done for them. She did a while video on how they saved for the deposit and budgeted for the reno work too, she didn't but a house she hated and expect freebies to do it up, she could afford to do it all and freebies have been a bonus. Plus all her videos are so well filmed and edited. I just made a comparison to her as she is someone who clearly knows how to conduct her business.

Reactions: 8
I agree, these kind of design quotes are provided free by kitchen companies, no obligation etc. They've gone and got the design done living their best pipe dream in the arrogant hope it would be gifted and clearly the gifts are drying up..... The PO Box must be full of cobwebs 🙄
They expect us to believe they paid approx £10K for a “last minute” so so needed private holiday a few weeks ago but now they are complaining about having no money for a new kitchen that they desperately want?
Absolute nonsense.
You would prioritise the kitchen over a holiday.
Once again proving that they didn’t pay a penny for that holiday!

Reactions: 25
My point about Kate Murnane was not so much to do with her style or taste (that's personal choice) just that she is a youtuber/Instagram influencer who was honest and upfront about how they bought and paid for their whole house Inc renovation work and clearly labels everything that's gifted and always declares the work her Dad has done for them. She did a while video on how they saved for the deposit and budgeted for the reno work too, she didn't but a house she hated and expect freebies to do it up, she could afford to do it all and freebies have been a bonus. Plus all her videos are so well filmed and edited. I just made a comparison to her as she is someone who clearly knows how to conduct her business.
I think a lot of its about scale.
We are renovating a 3bed mid terraced period property.
We knew when we brought it had potential.
But we knew as put down large deposit we would have to be patient do a lot of work ourselves and it would take time.
A lot needs doing it's bit overwhelming.
Really out house to do everything we want and do some bits in building survey is 10 to 20k.
We can see potential we have scope to extend outwards or into the loft but that would be when we come to remortage in 5 years time and dependent if we made money on the property in 5 years .
I think we will based on local property market.
What I learnt with houses is things cost more than you think and take longer.

I think a big issue is I think the Meldrums lived In fairly new build modern home at their old place.
Where as new place is dated an over and just so huge.
It's daunting from time and money point of view.
They lack vision/ funds and skills to turn it into a lovely modern family home.

It reminds me if a residential old people's home.
It looks like old people live there.
A coat of paint has not changed that.
The gardens vast but pretty grim and impractical right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How can she sit in her sweaty gym gear (also looks like 4 days in a row she has worn that top) on her fabric sofa like that!? ewww

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she gets fillers/Botox. If she cared about aging/lines she wouldn’t bake her face in the sun.

Reactions: 6
At that age it’s quite a big age gap - bet her parents were thrilled at the time!!
15 and 19 is a huge gap in terms of maturity....I would have gone ballistic if it was one of mine as talk about 2 different stages in every way....

I don’t think she gets fillers/Botox. If she cared about aging/lines she wouldn’t bake her face in the sun.
Yeah but she's thick- you're not talking about your average mum here or average human for that matter....this is Edgy who laughs at racist "banter" and gives zero f***s to boot....

• Haha
How can she sit in her sweaty gym gear (also looks like 4 days in a row she has worn that top) on her fabric sofa like that!? ewww
I know, it’s disgusting, either she isn’t working up a proper sweat with all this ramming or doesn’t give a flying crap about stinking, I don’t even sit direct onto my car seat, I sit on a towel 🤢

When I used to go to the gym (too expensive so gave it up) the shower afterwards was the part I enjoyed most!

• Haha
This is Rebecca Meldrum we are talking about! She’s image obsessed. It’s not about aging or lines - getting filler is the “in thing” - she wants to look like a bleach blonde perky 20 year old pre-kids barbie doll.

Reactions: 10
I wish someone would ask her why she's stopped doing AD's 😁 love to see the response! "Oh we decided to reevaluate how many we are doing" which would really mean at the moment no one will touch us post lift gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it my Instagram being weird or have loads of nice comments gone from the transformation post on Rami’s page? I can see a bunch of Reb’s replies but not the original comments.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.