Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been baffling me for a while so I'm gonna ask on here,,,,,, I asked her a question a few weeks ago which she obvs got the arse over, I didn't get blocked but since then I've not been able to see her stories?? 🤔 I'm not bothered as I don't follow her, I just used to like to take a look when things were mentioned on here!! Anyone else had this?

Reactions: 2
This has been baffling me for a while so I'm gonna ask on here,,,,,, I asked her a question a few weeks ago which she obvs got the arse over, I didn't get blocked but since then I've not been able to see her stories?? 🤔 I'm not bothered as I don't follow her, I just used to like to take a look when things were mentioned on here!! Anyone else had this?
I think you can hide stories from people?

Reactions: 4
Christ she looks like she's been punched in the face....even her eyes are swollen! Not a good look at all! Pat's probably telling her she needs to keep her youth as that's what clearly attracted him in the first place - child snatcher that he is!!!
If she’s not had anything done she needs to find a more flattering angle to take pics.
What’s the age difference in them?

Reactions: 6
If she’s not had anything done she needs to find a more flattering angle to take pics.
What’s the age difference in them?
Nearly 4 years difference between them. So she was 15 in the April and they met that summer (presumably, as they were swimming in a local river?) he was 19 or just about to turn 19.

• Sick
  • Wow
Nearly 4 years difference between them. So she was 15 in the April and they met that summer (presumably, as they were swimming in a local river?) he was 19 or just about to turn 19.
At that age it’s quite a big age gap - bet her parents were thrilled at the time!!

Reactions: 7
New kitchen begging has started
What she said?

I bloody love Mondays yawn rinse and repeat.
Ramis not even at the gym this week.

Surely she's too tight for cosmetic work

Did she like some cosmetic place in Aberdeen or did they like her post.
Ash mama Reid and Lisa prideux example channel mum's who have had work done.
She's anyways had quite round hamster cheeks.

I think anyone who makes such a big deal of being happy probably is not.
I think she needs mental health support. Could she maybe be bi polar as she's so up and down.

I have big age gap between me and husband 7 years.
Difference is I met him and married in my 20s.
Had 1st child planned at 25 after marriage.
He dident pick me up as an inexperienced tiny teenager.

Reactions: 7
Begging for a new kitchen and makes it even more obvious that the “before” gym ‘transformation” photo was taken in the old kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Got to keep begging for that new kitchen, their current kitchen really isn’t as bad as she makes out. Bet she wishes she never moved houses now.

There's 4 years between myself and my husband, except I met him when I was 19. I asked him last night if he would have went out with me if I was 15 when we met and he said no.......Not only would it be weird but he would have got a total slagging from his mates.

Reactions: 15
Does she ever shower after the gym!? Saw in last vlog she went to gym then in evening she was still in her gym things and off to bed 🤮!! She either stinks or doesn’t workout hard enough to actually sweat!!! 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The cracks are definitely showing, the house has always dragged her down but interest in it has died off now, it's not new anymore. She's got no excuses to keep making videos, room tours etc, because they've done nothing to it because they clearly can't afford to. So instead of re-evaluating her priorities, and getting a job to help pay for the things she wants to do, she continues to go to the gym, beg for freebies, and make absolutely horrendous lamp shades out of a £10 glue gun and a pack of pom poms off eBay 🙄 Kate Murnane could teach her a thing or two about home renovations,,,,,,,,

There's 4 years between myself and my husband, except I met him when I was 19. I asked him last night if he would have went out with me if I was 15 when we met and he said no.......Not only would it be weird but he would have got a total slagging from his mates.
It is very odd in their case.
What’s a 19 year old man thinking about a young kid of 15? It’s just wrong.
If she had been 19 and he was older then yeah, no bother but at 15 she was a child.
It’s weird.
They try and dress it up now but whichever way you spin it, it’s horrible and not the romantic story they are trying to flog.

Edit: can you imagine if in 7 years time a just 15 year old S comes home one day and says “I’ve got a boyfriend, he’s 19, he thinks I’m a belter babe and helps me cover up my school uniform so we can go out together” SO WRONG. 😧

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If you're not having a new kitchen why did Lee go to the trouble of posting photographs of the new kitchen plans. Made him look like a total tit. Here's the plans of our new kitchen *** brag, brag, brag *** then a few months later Reb is having to say we can't afford it, help engagement by telling me how to paint the cupboards. They should have works out the costs before posting photos to the nation.

I know.
She does talking stories 99% of the time.
🤷🏼‍♀️🙈🤣
Lol I prefer talking and writing 😂 usually doing jobs round the house and have them in the background, so like them loud, but (right now!) Eating lunch next to a sleeping baby so prefer to read so as not to wake him! (Tho saying that, I'm usually catching up on tattle when I can sit quietly for 5 mins! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.