Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww guuuuuuuys do you not remember the lovely #AD Olay skin aging thingy told her she didn't appear a day over 23 last yuuuur. Ok took 952 and a half attempts, but is so, so accurate, AF link down below!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooof. It’s really bad. Wear bleeping sunscreen on your face you fud. Nobody (with any sense) damages the skin on their face like that.

Just as well she doesn’t smoke or that would be the two major don’ts for premature skin aging she’d be checking off her list. 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lovely and classy Rebby....my friend gave me a voucher for Gym-shark ( covered the extra pair we talked about) and I will link it with an A/F because y’know ✨DOLLA💫

Reactions: 10
Guys have you seen this

The leggings gift from freind
Another lie

Did anyone report her to ASA seems weird she come clean now
I can't upload file too big
She claims freind brought her Gym shark leggings voucher

Reactions: 5
Guys have you seen this

Another lie

Oh I hope some of the sheep are starting to wise the duck up and quite rightly ask why she’s ditched the bargain basement ones she was flogging a few months ago. I know that I would be fuming if bought a pair through her affiliate link on her recommendation only to be told that they were rubbish when she was gifted a better pair.

I can’t get over this woman’s twattery!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I hope some of the sheep are starting to wise the duck up and quite rightly ask why she’s ditched the bargain basement ones she was flogging a few months ago. I know that I would be fuming if bought a pair through her affiliate link on her recommendation only to be told that they were rubbish when she was gifted a better pair.

I can’t get over this woman’s twattery!!!
Twattery, that is my new favourite word 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I knew Rebs new look reminded me of someone. Look out Benidorm here comes Edgy Reb complete with fag and fake/sunbed tan🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20190611-132321_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Was it sat she declared the new leggings
It's now tue! Why now

Did ad links to gift look grabby
Have the ASA been in touch

Could they have been gifted by gym shark or the freind who gave her the gift voucher were a or company or channel mum?

Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #44 Looking fifty, pretending to be thrifty... forever shifty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys have you seen this

Another lie

Was the friend Rebecca Lamb, fellow CM vlogger? Gym Shark leggings worked wonders for her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm 6 years older than Rebecca but look about 6 years younger judging by that photo!! Absolutely shocked at how damaged her skin looks. My mum is 64 this year and doesn't have as many lines on her neck as Reb does and my mum is a sun worshipper. That's tragic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.