Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the latest picture ( i love mondays)on insta stories.

Oh my god she has seriously overdone the fillers and botox....someone needs to tell her. She looks ridiculous!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. If you watch her vlog, she still has full movement in her forehead and around her eyes. I doubt she would have got fillers as she’s always had quite full lips.

I think she just has quite a round face.

Reactions: 14
I don’t quite get how someone can love a day of the week so much; what is she, 4??
Yeh her face is looking absolutely ridiculous!! What the hell has she done?!! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell.
She’s completely ruining herself.
She looks ridiculous.
Christ she looks like she's been punched in the face....even her eyes are swollen! Not a good look at all! Pat's probably telling her she needs to keep her youth as that's what clearly attracted him in the first place - child snatcher that he is!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s had any work done to her face. If you watch her vlog, she still has full movement in her forehead and around her eyes. I doubt she would have got fillers as she’s always had quite full lips.

I think she just has quite a round face.
She will have full movement with fillers.

Come on look at her face it's completely changed..look at those cheeks!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t quite get how someone can love a day of the week so much; what is she, 4??
Yeh her face is looking absolutely ridiculous!! What the hell has she done?!! 🙈🙈
It's Monday two of the kids gone to school/preschool so it's me me me time at the gym with her deranged expression!!!

It's the lines by her eyes....weird!!

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell.
She’s completely ruining herself.
She looks ridiculous.
Her face in this pic is as desperate as her narrative lately.

“I’m so, so happy! And tiny. But really, absolutely loving life. Those 15 head trolls don’t bother me in the slightest! The KKK fiasco? Never heard of it! I’ve received so many messages about my weight though and I must admit I am finding it hard to find clothes small enough for my miniature frame. But it was never about that, I’m just working on my mental health. Just look at my mental health in these lush new gym tights! Mine were gifted but you can swipe up here to buy some of your own. And then hopefully I can buy some more! Please keep those donations, ugh! I mean suggestions coming in for murder mansion. It just still doesn’t feel like home. Crap speaking of home, I better find a cute picture of the girlies to throw into the mix of underwear shots and cracking outfit pics. I wouldn’t want to lose that “mummy vlogger” vibe. Although school mums, please don’t get the wrong idea and think I want anything to do with you. I don’t. Now tell me anything you want about yourself (honestly I don’t read your comments so don’t worry too much). Just need to get that engagement up so any company will consider working with me again.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Nope!!! What a way to run a business
So unprofessional.

Yeah her eyes are almost disappearing into her skull. If she’s not having fillers il eat my shoe. Either that or she’s got something wrong with her. Her cheeks & lips are so swollen and full,somethings going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s so incredibly sad, she lives her life trying to wind us up on tattle! That fake , smug over the top smile with the ‘I love mondays’ 🙈🙈
What an awful way to live - i actually really pity her

Reactions: 24

Maybe cheek fillers, but her lips haven’t changed. No Botox as she still has a wrinkly forehead and deeeeep crows feet.

Reactions: 3
And how much ‘junk’ (gifted things) can you have to get rid of when you only moved house 8 months ago!!

Reactions: 8
There’s only about 3/4 years between her “first” you tube video and those monster Rebecca ones. What a transformation much more of an achievement than your ramming sessions Reb!
pregnant person.....shes so thick bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do people not look at their videos before putting them on instagram? Why on earth would she put a video of herself looking as if her face is puffed up on steroids. Very unflattering.

Reactions: 11
I must admit I felt sorry for her this morning when I saw that photo... She's absolutely manic and something's not right.

I'm having a nice morning off with my little one...But have absolutely no inclination to post an overly manic 'I'm so bloody happy, I could explode' grin all over the Internet. It's very strange behavior I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I must admit I felt sorry for her this morning when I saw that photo... She's absolutely manic and something's not right.

I'm having a nice morning off with my little one...But have absolutely no inclination to post an overly manic 'I'm so bloody happy, I could explode' grin all over the Internet. It's very strange behavior I think?
I think she might have just been on an endorphin high from the gym

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.