Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow just wow! just thought I was in a parallel universe and they had their own soap opera.... 4 pregnancies - that we know of.... she fecks off...he fecks off...query over paternity....they married..happily ever after.mmmmm....wouldn't touch him with a barge pole as he has a gamey eye and a gob to match. Thanks @Kermit for filling the gaps!
She didn’t fall pregnant before Florida, did she?????

As far as I could tell, They were together and lived together while she was at Uni, then her placement at Florida came up in her 3rd year at uni so they took a break while she was there, she came home and they got back together and then she fell pregnant with S. I get the impression that Lee was involved with someone else while she was in Florida and there was a bit of a crossover - he was with both of them for a bit but ended up with Rebecca once he knew she was pregnant??

Reactions: 4
Yes not the wholesome fairy tale she makes out.

Together at 15
Falls pregnant at 20 splits from Lee
Spends time partying in Florida
Gets back together with him he left someone to go back to her.
Finished uni never gets a job.
Married when eldest was 1.

He's just so pervy. Always making inappropriate remarks and going in anout his babe of a wife

hes an absolute nors and shes just so dim....

Reactions: 6
Kermit thank you... I didn't know that background into the start of their relationship... Do did they go to school together? Shame friends reunited no more ( showing my age!!!! ) it was great for sneakily looking up school and uni friends that was easier than fbook.. Most schools colleges had a page for each course.

Reactions: 4
Kermit thank you... I didn't know that background into the start of their relationship... Do did they go to school together? Shame friends reunited no more ( showing my age!!!! ) it was great for sneakily looking up school and uni friends that was easier than fbook.. Most schools colleges had a page for each course.
I'm not a local and yes they both attended banachory academy but I guess 5 academic years between them.
Some people here posted they remember them from school.
Gosh friends reunited that brings back some memories.
They started their relationship young
They had a break
Then accidental pregnancy
Got married and had 2 more kids which we assume they planned.

Reactions: 6
“I’M A SIZE SMALL! I AM SO SO ABSOLUTELY TINY! I AM A SIZE 6 OR 8! I AM SO SO SO SMALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!”

Newsflash Rebecca you dumb duck - no one gives a shiny tit how small you are or what size of overpriced poser leggings you have on.
I read it this in Dec’s Voice (ant and dec) from when they had Dennis wise on “he’s a very small man” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s a very small woman don’t you know! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
he has 3 daughters imagine if some perv treated his girls in this way....4 year gap is HUGE when youre a 15 year old girl @Foolmeonce ...hes always given me the willies - the wee shite that he is 🙈

did not know this but it figures that shes his trophy....he is a little cretin @Foolmeonce

he will probably be the " Get in there "dad @Catwoman - nothing surprises me anymore about Pat

jesus its a bloody formula @Kermit same same same rince and repeat bla bla bla!!!
Yes she really needs some new words and sentences.
So so much, love it,mooch,potter/fans are mad for it, loads of messages and blown away are all over used now.
Just settle on a name for child and call them that simples.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nilly Dahlia posting about being annoyed with other bloggers not following the ASA rules. Wonder whom she could mean???
It could be Grabecca or it could be Candice Brathwaithe, with her gifted trip by Persil, along with a lot of other vlogger mums. Would Nilly speak out about Reb as they are both CM or given that she seems quite friendly with CB, would she mention her?
I know Nilly is good at labelling Ads/gifted, one of the reasons I like her, along with not really showing her children.

Reactions: 2
There are people in their villaaaagge who take in children from Chernobyl every year.
I know this because some of my neighbours do the same (I live about 10 miles from them but mine actually is a proper village!) and all the towns have meet-up’s for the children and Banchory is definitely one of them.

I actually fear for their kids growing up with parents as thick as they are. And the worst thing is they don’t want to learn; they don’t want to educate themselves. They think there’s nothing wrong with how they are.

I really hope the girls go out and make a life for themselves and surpass their parents (which wouldn’t be hard). Leave those 2 to fade into existence in their retirement community in inchmarlo.

Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's only had 3 pregnancies
All are Lee's
Just meant she settled down faster than she wanted too..

He did a lovely proposal and they had their dream wedding.

The admits she was nightmare child teen.
Real party animal
Used to climb out if her bedroom window.
To sneak off with Lee and her friends

https://www.deesidepiper.co.uk/news/tree-mendous-proposal-1-2680241

I can’t believe there’s a video of her smoking a shisha pipe! I’d bet that they’re smoking weed!

Rebecca the monster only has 6 subscribers and she’s still doing those ridiculous dances 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She's only had 3 pregnancies
All are Lee's
Just meant she settled down faster than she wanted too..

He did a lovely proposal and they had their dream wedding.

The admits she was nightmare child teen.
Real party animal
Used to climb out if her bedroom window.
To sneak off with Lee and her friends

https://www.deesidepiper.co.uk/news/tree-mendous-proposal-1-2680241

Shame she’s such a moobag, she looked lovely on her wedding day! It looked like such s fun day and baby S😍

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe there’s a video of her smoking a shisha pipe! I’d bet that they’re smoking weed!

Rebecca the monster only has 6 subscribers and she’s still doing those ridiculous dances 🤣
Least she started as she meant To go on with a lie.

1st ever you tube video
I have a teeny tiny bump

I'm pregnant and so so tiny.
I'm 8 stone.

She's so so fixated with size.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the obsession with her size is insecurity. Who cares what size you are, and if you’re happy then you don’t care either.

Reactions: 18
Least she started as she meant To go on with a lie.

1st ever you tube video
I have a teeny tiny bump

I'm pregnant and so so tiny.
I'm 8 stone.

She's so so fixated with size.
There’s only about 3/4 years between her “first” you tube video and those monster Rebecca ones. What a transformation much more of an achievement than your ramming sessions Reb!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He would have left school the year she started :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog noticed she’s using a GHD glide hot brush there’s no way she paid £150 for that

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why do some people refer to Banchory as Banachory on here? Is it some sort of joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.