Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Even in their TINY local paper....Loads of articles and references. A charity helping survivors of Chernobyl is even registered in Banchory!! They really are unbelievably uneducated, uncaring and selfish induviduals.

Reactions: 6
Does Reb think it makes her sound endearing to act like she doesn't know how to pronounce things and make a huge deal out of it too 🙄 Chernobyl being her latest 'moment'!!!! She can't pronounce it and he's never heard of it 🤦‍♀️ Just when you think those two cannot make anymore of a tit of themselves 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Also, while we are on the subject of tonight's (crap) vlog, does anyone else think most of the vlogs heavily include Poppy now because she isnt old enough to object yet, and the other 2 are starting to say they don't want to be filmed as much?
It was funny when Lee went to get Poppy out the cot and she said “you’re back, hello” I swear to god she then muttered under her breath “thank duck for that” then looked at the door and said mamma (whilst rolling her eyes no doubt) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched the vlog but are they buying more furniture for the family room? I thought the kitchen plans knocked through into that? If that is still going ahead wouldn’t it make more sense to buy a sofa once the kitchen was finished and you knew how you wanted it all laid out?

Reactions: 4
Does Reb think it makes her sound endearing to act like she doesn't know how to pronounce things and make a huge deal out of it too 🙄 Chernobyl being her latest 'moment'!!!! She can't pronounce it and he's never heard of it 🤦‍♀️ Just when you think those two cannot make anymore of a tit of themselves 😳
Seriously? Where's this all happening? Stories or their video? Channel 4 could make a whole series on them. They are like Banchory's answer to Wayne & Waynetta.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously? Where's this all happening? Stories or their video? Channel 4 could make a whole series on them. They are like Banchory's answer to Wayne & Waynetta.
On tonight's Vlog, I watched cos I was soooooo bored waiting for my tea to cook, should have probably gone outside and watched the grass grow instead though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice the cord to Poppy’s blinds hanging down really low down the wall - looks like she could easily reach now she’s walking round. Things like that scare the tit out of me!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I was born in 1991 & have known about it for years, when I was 6 in school every year they would collect items to be sent out. Every summer they would bring children over for a few weeks as a break for them and also it was suppose to add years to their lives to be away from there for a few weeks. Lee is a terrible excuse of a human being, unbelievably ignorant. 😡
Clued up enough to be rasist and homophobic but not a clue about much else - shameful human beings...even if it didn't happen on their own doorstep alot of families had children from that area to stay during summer months much like in southern Ireland we hosted families affected by the N Irish troubles but hey why would Meldrums care....NIMBYS 😣

Said it before, say it again. Thick as mince.
Pair of planks....😂

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice the cord to Poppy’s blinds hanging down really low down the wall - looks like she could easily reach now she’s walking round. Things like that scare the tit out of me!
I was just about to post the same thing! Those cords are unsecured and so low hanging ... very dangerous! There have been so many tragic incidences of children being strangled.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It seriously doesn't say much for the education in Banchory at the time he attended if he didn't know about chernobyl. Two university educated parents?? What the actual duck!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
We could have played Meldrum bingo tonight

We had the curtain line for pics were so so good.
Fans are messaging me going mad for it.
We are on a budget

I'm blown away .

Struggles with words.

Says something stupid.

I was really looking forward to asda online but they had no time to do an online shop as they so so busy.

• Haha
It seriously doesn't say much for the education in Banchory at the time he attended if he didn't know about chernobyl. Two university educated parents?? What the actual duck!! 😂😂😂
Lee hasn't been to uni!

She’s for sure been hammering the sunbeds.
She looks like she does have the type of skin that goes brown in the sun but her all year round suntan is not real.
She’s never going to admit that though, same as she will never admit to the lip/cheek filler!
Do you think it’s because pesky Tattle trolls were mentioning her tan from a bottle and tan mitt before her hiatus? It was around the time of her birthday and when she posted the abs pic with her streaky/patchy ‘natural’ tan.
Sweaty Becky decided to get on the sun beds instead, wonder if they have them at the gym/nail salon she tagged?

• Haha
Lee hasn't been to uni!
I don't think he has either, HOWEVER in the past it was mentioned he was studying in Glasgow when they had a break??? Viewers were led to believe it was at Uni.

Do you think it’s because pesky Tattle trolls were mentioning her tan from a bottle and tan mitt before her hiatus? It was around the time of her birthday and when she posted the abs pic with her streaky/patchy ‘natural’ tan.
Sweaty Becky decided to get on the sun beds instead, wonder if they have them at the gym/nail salon she tagged?
She had the tanning stuff in her bedroom at St Andrews 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think he has either, HOWEVER in the past it was mentioned he was studying in Glasgow when they had a break??? Viewers were led to believe it was at Uni.
Haha, really? Not heard that. The two of them are so ignorant. Nothing funny about being unaware of disasters such as that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.