Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cringe listening to the 2 of them ‘discussing’ The Chernobyl disaster! I m sure her intent was to make them identifiable and interesting but they just sound dense!! And lee not having even heard of it?? X
Haven’t watched the vlog, but did lee say he had never heard of Chernobyl!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Was it not the program he meant? I hadn’t heard of the program until they were talking about but I’ve obviously heard of Chernobyl!

Reactions: 4
That's because they like in a tiny little village (or to most other people a small town) which is why they claim to be so ignorant about race and now world events.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That's because they like in a tiny little village (or to most other people a small town) which is why they claim to be so ignorant about race and now world events.
I guess he was quite young at the time but I remember it happening and I was only 5. I lived in a much smaller village than them and there was a lot of controls on the sheep farms at the time. It was a major disaster even for Scotland because of the effect on sheep farms.

Reactions: 10
I guess he was quite young at the time but I remember it happening and I was only 5. I lived in a much smaller village than them and there was a lot of controls on the sheep farms at the time. It was a major disaster even for Scotland because of the affect on sheep farms.
It makes no difference how old he is or was when it happened- flipping heck, we all know about world war 2 none of us were alive during that!
It’s just complete ignorance if he’s honestly saying he’s never heard of it.
I pity those poor kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was born in 1991 & have known about it for years, when I was 6 in school every year they would collect items to be sent out. Every summer they would bring children over for a few weeks as a break for them and also it was suppose to add years to their lives to be away from there for a few weeks. Lee is a terrible excuse of a human being, unbelievably ignorant. 😡

Reactions: 17
Lee, do you not even read your local paper? What an ignorant twit. She's commented on you tube comments he's NEVER heard of it but has now educated himself. My cats bumhole has more intelligence. Appalling ignorance.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, while we are on the subject of tonight's (crap) vlog, does anyone else think most of the vlogs heavily include Poppy now because she isnt old enough to object yet, and the other 2 are starting to say they don't want to be filmed as much?

Reactions: 13
I guess they’re just very insular people, only interested in themselves. I certainly wouldn’t pick them for my pub quiz team!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lee, do you not even read your local paper? What an ignorant twit. She's commented on you tube comments he's NEVER heard of it but has now educated himself. My cats bumhole has more intelligence. Appalling ignorance.
Il bet you a pound to a pinch of tit that she had never heard of it either.
The pair of them are as thick as all hell.
And what’s worse is that they openly admit how bleeping stupid they are!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.