Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with Boden.
It washes up terrible & im not overly fond of the brand, more so that she worked with them.

Joules I’ve grown to dislike too sadly.

Could. Not. Agree. More.

I don’t understand why she was so wanted & after the baby stage, she has been dumped on every other person for “gym” or shopping.

Safiyah I completely get. Watching her videos a little recognition & she’s a different child.
Safaya has become accustomed to their dysfunctional life. She's seems shocked when they go till and pay see matlan video.
She takes any scrap attention reb gives her even though she probably knows it's mummy brand pics.

Go florrie adored and hands on for 2 years.
Then Lee gives up work she hardly sees mummy.
Then a newborn poppy pushed her from top spot.

Poppy forced smile always saying cheese trained from early age.
Dumped with a Manny/ stranger.
Lee's primary parent
Mummsy practically a fun stranger she can like in the eye.
She's too young to know any better.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is the gym not labelled #gifted or AD. Nothing has changed has it? There was no epiphany during her enforced break.

Why is the gym not labelled #gifted or AD. Nothing has changed has it? There was no epiphany during her enforced break.
Absolutely nothing has changed. Other then the colour of Rebecca’s skin.

You’ve gotta laugh at the gym shark affiliate link - she’s bloody shameless - she gets GIVEN a present and then immediately tries to make money off the back of it! Completely shameless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
But I thought Gymshark " wasn't worth forty quid, so, so expensive" when you could get as good on eBay for 11 quid...........🤔
Unless you're not paying but can still rake in the affiliate link 🤥

Nice to see the pleatherette leggings were back for " date night" 🤮 and at least this time she hadn't swiped young Safiyah's headband!

PS Reb, I'd be more impressed following your " unreal transformation" if there was actually any weight on that sled your pushing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I used to love her channel too but now I see her for her true self. She is self obsessed and shallow. She give dump her kids with anyone who will have them. She a liar and really is thick as tit. It’s all going to come crashing down on her..

Reactions: 21
I’m being bad now but........ it’s too easy!!!😂😂😂 For those who can’t see IG: Friday AM - can’t wait to be with the team!!! Friday PM - date night. Sat AM - kids are doing my head in, I need space. Sat (early)PM - Gym/Me time. 👌👌👌👌👌
Honestly you couldn’t make this tit up.
She’s like an unintentional parody account.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But I thought Gymshark " wasn't worth forty quid, so, so expensive" when you could get as good on eBay for 11 quid...........🤔
Unless you're not paying but can still rake in the affiliate link 🤥

Nice to see the pleatherette leggings were back for " date night" 🤮 and at least this time she hadn't swiped young Safiyah's headband!

PS Reb, I'd be more impressed following your " unreal transformation" if there was actually any weight on that sled your pushing 😜
I know!!!!! Ohhhh yes Reb, you’ve clearly been working so so hard in the gym and have become so so strong..... 🤣🙄🙈 or maybe there’s something (or someone) else you’ve been doing at the gym...... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, I’m obviously not with it but what is the big deal with gymshark?
It’s normally worn by wannabe fitness models/posers who promote slender blend shakes/detox tea or the likes. Normally people who have no idea about the gym or excerice and just wear for the label instead of practically...right up Rebs street!

P.s no hate against people who wear them 😂 they do look good and comfy, it’s just the general image that they portray lol!

Why doesn’t she shower and change her clothes after going to the gym - grim 😧
I know, if she works out as hard as she claims to there would be no chance I would be sitting on my sofa after a work out!! I normally shower at the gym but If showering at home after the gym I hate even sitting in my car being sweaty!

P.s haven’t been to the gym in over 6 months - pregnant and lazy 🙈🤣

Reactions: 14
And Friday am isn't even real, already used on the you Tube rebrand for the comeback 🤣

Reactions: 8
I shower at the gym as so sweaty and gross after. I hate picking my son up from boxing as he’s soaked through but the boxing club doesn’t have showers. He hates it as well and walks through the front door and straight up to the shower.

I do classes at the gym as well as work out alone and if I’m not sweating I haven’t worked hard enough. Even weight training you sweat it’s not just cardio.

It’s normally worn by wannabe fitness models/posers who promote slender blend shakes/detox tea or the likes. Normally people who have no idea about the gym or excerice and just wear for the label instead of practically...right up Rebs street!

P.s no hate against people who wear them 😂 they do look good and comfy, it’s just the general image that they portray lol!

I know, if she works out as hard as she claims to there would be no chance I would be sitting on my sofa after a work out!! I normally shower at the gym but If showering at home after the gym I hate even sitting in my car being sweaty!

P.s haven’t been to the gym in over 6 months - pregnant and lazy 🙈🤣
Ah thanks, I wondered if there was something special about them.

I’ll just stick to my black Nike leggings and black gym tops to do my home ShaunT workout dvds as I’m so uncool 😎

• Haha
Her zoom baby post is still and hasn't been cropped
There’s a bit on insta that lets you ‘report’ it. But I don’t really know which category of the ones they give, it would come into and there isn’t a bit to type my own reasons if that makes sense?

Reactions: 4
I'm mean it's pretty low that a friend buys you the leggings as a gift and then you insta story them with an affiliated link to make money! How embarrassing!! Shes a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm mean it's pretty low that a friend buys you the leggings as a gift and then you insta story them with an affiliated link to make money! How embarrassing!! Shes a joke.
Exactly it’s an embarrassment...you would think she would want to hang on to as many friends she can at this stage 🙈😳

Fleur De’force does that with her birthday and Christmas gifts every year. 🤣
Legitimately ZERO shame.
could you imagine her opening a gift from you and then going STRAIGHT onto google to track down the item, before she’s even folded up the wrapping paper to reuse again.
Because they’re all so cheap you know you’re getting that same wrapping back next year. 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Fleur De’force does that with her birthday and Christmas gifts every year. 🤣
Legitimately ZERO shame.
could you imagine her opening a gift from you and then going STRAIGHT onto google to track down the item, before she’s even folded up the wrapping paper to reuse again.
Because they’re all so cheap you know you’re getting that same wrapping back next year. 😏
Rebecca likes to pretend she’s really classy and proper but she’s nothing more than a used car salesman. She’s slimy, conniving and always scamming her way into the next deal, trying for the next sale, always thinking about money. It’s probably the most unattractive personality trait going.
She whores herself and her family out for money. It honestly disgusts me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.