Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate murnane is on the beg for some too
It’s tragic.
They are literally just stretchy gym leggings, they are nothing special.
Yet these bimbos are all obsessed with them because of the bleeping name on the label.
So childish.

Reactions: 22
How many work at home mums could or would give up spending time with their kids on a Saturday to go to the gym? She can go at any other time of the week when the biggest girls are at school/ nursery? All for mums having me time but she takes the absolute p!ss.

Reactions: 22
How many work at home mums could or would give up spending time with their kids on a Saturday to go to the gym? She can go at any other time of the week when the biggest girls are at school/ nursery? All for mums having me time but she takes the absolute p!ss.
And Lee is obviously there with her acting as camera man...

Can you imagine it...

“Right babe, ready when you are. You push those weights now, I’ve got boomerang up on Instagram ready to go - go now babe - go!”

Urgh. Honestly.

They biggest laugh is that they really believe that they are the mutts nuts and that we are all in the wrong or jealous of them?! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m going to be 100% honest
Before I found tattle (from a video she posted when she mentioned awful trolls and she’s going to get the police involved blah blah)
I felt awful. I see these you tube and insta mums “doing it all” going on holidays 4 plus times a year, having all the latest gadgets like hovers and hair dryers and their perfectly decorated insta “homes”. Their clothing hauls every week.
I felt tit, like why can’t I manage it all? Am I budgeting wrong?? Am I constantly felt the need to “keep up”

Obviously fast forward to now and I can see they don’t pay FOR A SINGLE THING. They barely work (especially reb) and just quite frankly do duck ALL
My husband and I run our own business and can’t even afford their lifestyle. Totally get what you mean about feeling crap. I did too st one point x

Reactions: 9
Gym shark is tit though. Have no idea why it’s so popular. My 17yr old is constantly at the gym or playing sports. He’s also doing a sports related course at college and he had quite a bit of gym shark. It’s the stuff that bobbles the quickest and looks scruffy way before the Nike or under armour stuff or even the cheap sports direct stuff.

Reactions: 11
Gym shark is tit though. Have no idea why it’s so popular. My 17yr old is constantly at the gym or playing sports. He’s also doing a sports related course at college and he had quite a bit of gym shark. It’s the stuff that bobbles the quickest and looks scruffy way before the Nike or under armour stuff or even the cheap sports direct stuff.
All Rebecca cares about is image though. Sod what the product is actually like or if it’s good quality- all she cares about is the tiny little label because in her warped mind that is of prime importance. She’s an utter brain dead bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Safaya always seems nervy and sad /unsure of herself.
She doesnt strike me as confident child
She's gorgeous and helpful
She's always seeking approval/praise attention.
The moment reb shows her the slightest attention like on the piste basher she lights up.
She also at times seems most fed up by being filmed dancing / without permission and in time if she looks back and sees least In videos go florrie was favoured or how reb moaned how she was broken she may not be too happy.
Also the missed school may not just be affecting the academic side of things but the friendships she makes.
This translates into party invites and play dates.
Also the homework thats an art project in my experience the more enthusiastic the parent it shows
My daughter's year had some over competitive parents who did majority of sculptures/art for them.
One year I was up to early years finishing off my daughters collage as she fell asleep.
All these projects are shown to the class.
So last minute lack of effort to compete maybe apparent when they show to class or have exhibit in school hall.
I doubt she was impressed at xmas to not have xmas jumper for her Christmas production and other kids did.
Or on world book day when reb left outfit to last minute.

Go florrie well she used be a smiley spoilt good earner always up for photo shoot and the favourites child.
Now she seems nervous unsure if herself.
Maybe she can't understand why mummy spend so much less time with her or hardly takes her no where.
She looked terrified and miserable at Disney on ice.
She drops reb in it we done so many Easter egg hunt already.
Why are we pretending you are baking cupcakes with me when daddy is?
Dumped in clubs different to her older sister now as she's a different age group.
Mummy seldom at pickup.
She's missed her school transition sessions.

Poppy now where do we start.
For the 1st year she was adored to a point.
Once past baby stage she's dumped on nanny and Lee at every opportunity.
She's poorly a lot but dragged out for photo shoots.
If she looks back at footage she will see herself described as wild ferrel broken and total inconvenience.
Every time reb talks about 3 it's with a pang of regret.
The way she constantly says cheese with forced fake smile and not even 2 means she's the most exploited cash cow out of the 3 kids.
She's closer to daddy and nanny than her own mum.
Once day mummy dident even say good morning until gone 8am.
She's left out on holidays and day trips as she too naughty.
She's treated like baby and forever 4plus months baby pureed just to get money from ella kitchen.
She's doesn't sleep well. She has a crap diet of picnic plates and value fish fingers.
She bored stupid on being on back Lee's bike or in the the tula tracking through the woods.
She's in constant danger of accidents as she's quite often left unsupervised even in their huge split level garden.
She has tantrums and tempers because she's not been patented properly.
Being naughty gets her laughs and attention.
Then reb makes her say words like she's a performing monkey.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Same with Boden.
It washes up terrible & im not overly fond of the brand, more so that she worked with them.

Joules I’ve grown to dislike too sadly.

Safaya always seems nervy and sad /unsure of herself.
She doesnt strike me as confident child
She's gorgeous and helpful
She's always seeking approval/praise attention.
The moment reb shows her the slightest attention like on the piste basher she lights up.
She also at times seems most fed up by being filmed dancing / without permission and in time if she looks back and sees least In videos go florrie was favoured or how reb moaned how she was broken she may not be too happy.
Also the missed school may not just be affecting the academic side of things but the friendships she makes.
This translates into party invites and play dates.
Also the homework thats an art project in my experience the more enthusiastic the parent it shows
My daughter's year had some over competitive parents who did majority of sculptures/art for them.
One year I was up to early years finishing off my daughters collage as she fell asleep.
All these projects are shown to the class.
So last minute lack of effort to compete maybe apparent when they show to class or have exhibit in school hall.
I doubt she was impressed at xmas to not have xmas jumper for her Christmas production and other kids did.
Or on world book day when reb left outfit to last minute.

Go florrie well she used be a smiley spoilt good earner always up for photo shoot and the favourites child.
Now she seems nervous unsure if herself.
Maybe she can't understand why mummy spend so much less time with her or hardly takes her no where.
She looked terrified and miserable at Disney on ice.
She drops reb in it we done so many Easter egg hunt already.
Why are we pretending you are baking cupcakes with me when daddy is?
Dumped in clubs different to her older sister now as she's a different age group.
Mummy seldom at pickup.
She's missed her school transition sessions.

Poppy now where do we start.
For the 1st year she was adored to a point.
Once past baby stage she's dumped on nanny and Lee at every opportunity.
She's poorly a lot but dragged out for photo shoots.
If she looks back at footage she will see herself described as wild ferrel broken and total inconvenience.
Every time reb talks about 3 it's with a pang of regret.
The way she constantly says cheese with forced fake smile and not even 2 means she's the most exploited cash cow out of the 3 kids.
She's closer to daddy and nanny than her own mum.
Once day mummy dident even say good morning until gone 8am.
She's left out on holidays and day trips as she too naughty.
She's treated like baby and forever 4plus months baby pureed just to get money from ella kitchen.
She's doesn't sleep well. She has a crap diet of picnic plates and value fish fingers.
She bored stupid on being on back Lee's bike or in the the tula tracking through the woods.
She's in constant danger of accidents as she's quite often left unsupervised even in their huge split level garden.
She has tantrums and tempers because she's not been patented properly.
Being naughty gets her laughs and attention.
Then reb makes her say words like she's a performing monkey.

Could. Not. Agree. More.

I don’t understand why she was so wanted & after the baby stage, she has been dumped on every other person for “gym” or shopping.

Safiyah I completely get. Watching her videos a little recognition & she’s a different child.

Reactions: 12
Same with Boden.
It washes up terrible & im not overly fond of the brand, more so that she worked with them.

Joules I’ve grown to dislike too sadly.
My son's had 2 winter joules coats for last 3 years off nanny.
Each year the quality deteriorates.
Holes appear quickly
Feels thinner.
Really sad as loved joules.

I loved the nukmy cool top
It's in the sale
But fact reb got gifted it put me off will buy 20 quid worth house plants or nice bunch if flowers instead as that will bring me joy.
Not much brings meldrums joy they like spoiled kids at xmas next present please.always focussed in begging for next gift not realising how much they have.
Yes we are so so fortunate.

As my dear departed nana said always someone worse off than you.
Wouldn't swap lives for all the tea in China.

Reactions: 8
Bloody gym shark 🙄
I found it tit! Much prefer my good old Nike/Adidas/Asda leggings.
Wish I'd never wasted my money on them!

See Reb, some of us actually pay for our own tit 👌

Reactions: 10
For anyone that does or ever has felt jealous of their lifestyle...please don't.
I am older than most on here in my late forties...and through hard work and a bit of luck can afford their lifestyle.I appreciate every bit of it.I install daily in my children that "stuff" means nothing...family and kindness are what matters.I am older,not as pretty and much much fatter than R and I'm still not jealous.Nothing can be worth living like they do with the judgement of strangers aimed at you daily.Not to mention whatever longterm damage may be caused to their children...possibly none...but nobody knows

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bloody gym shark 🙄
I found it tit! Much prefer my good old Nike/Adidas/Asda leggings.
Wish I'd never wasted my money on them!

See Reb, some of us actually pay for our own tit 👌
If she paid herself in sure in month or 2 she be moaning.
It be like farrow and ball is waste of money colour match.
That panto was tit and she paid a fiver a ticket.

Did gym shark directly gift her?

She's always raving if it's free don't I Lee!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If she paid herself in sure in month or 2 she be moaning.
It be like farrow and ball is waste of money colour match.
That panto was tit and she paid a fiver a ticket.

Did gym shark directly gift her?

She's always raving if it's free don't I Lee!
Friend bought her them as a birthday present. I guess it was a subtle hint that she was sick of seeing those nude/pink ones on Reb everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry, I’m obviously not with it but what is the big deal with gymshark?

Reactions: 6
Friend bought her them as a birthday present. I guess it was a subtle hint that she was sick of seeing those nude/pink ones on Reb everyday 😂
Lol then she's not achieved her goal
The brand never chose her
Or gifted her.

I am sure she post affiliate link so she can earn off sheep who want to copy her .
Grabbecca strikes again.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.