Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m weirded out with how much Reb and Lee look alike in those insta stories?

Just my (probably unpopular) opinion but I think mobile phones should not be allowed on school grounds full stop. Schools have a responsibility to safeguard children. I know the majority of parents are very considerate and careful but there are a lot of very dangerous people out there so please be careful :)

Reactions: 13

Just my (probably unpopular) opinion but I think mobile phones should not be allowed on school grounds full stop. Schools have a responsibility to safeguard children. I know the majority of parents are very considerate and careful but there are a lot of very dangerous people out there so please be careful :)

Agreed. 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6

My daughter's preschool don't let u have your phone out, has to be in your bag/pocket unless it's sports day/end of term performance then you're not allowed to post anywhere!

Reactions: 8
Agree everything said the lie is damaging.
It creates false expectations.
We know her true result between Jan and June was minimal.
Yes comments like this made me feel so sad.
I wonder how many sheep feel sad
I’m going to be 100% honest
Before I found tattle (from a video she posted when she mentioned awful trolls and she’s going to get the police involved blah blah)
I felt awful. I see these you tube and insta mums “doing it all” going on holidays 4 plus times a year, having all the latest gadgets like hovers and hair dryers and their perfectly decorated insta “homes”. Their clothing hauls every week.
I felt tit, like why can’t I manage it all? Am I budgeting wrong?? Am I constantly felt the need to “keep up”

Obviously fast forward to now and I can see they don’t pay FOR A SINGLE THING. They barely work (especially reb) and just quite frankly do duck ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Adore the comment about school mum's being a separate species.
She really does herself no favours.
I would run a mile if saw both of them .

I'm really surprised the crap that's gone on since she's come back.
She never learns.
👏👏👏 To that comment! It says a lot about her when she talks about the “school mums” like this because quite clearly she thinks that she is in a different class to them. What astounds me is that a lot of her followers are probably the women that she looks down on and thinks she is too cool to associate with. She is a lazy tit who sells her family’s lives on the internet so her and her husband don’t have to get real jobs where they contribute anything of value to society. And seeing as though the “pot is empty”, she obviously isn’t even doing a good job of that. Those school mums are choosing not to associate with you Reb, get the story right!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Before I found tattle (from a video she posted when she mentioned awful trolls and she’s going to get the police involved blah blah)
I felt awful. I see these you tube and insta mums “doing it all” going on holidays 4 plus times a year, having all the latest gadgets like hovers and hair dryers and their perfectly decorated insta “homes”. Their clothing hauls every week.
I felt tit, like why can’t I manage it all? Am I budgeting wrong?? Am I constantly felt the need to “keep up”

Obviously fast forward to now and I can see they don’t pay FOR A SINGLE THING. They barely work (especially reb) and just quite frankly do duck ALL
I know the feeling well 😥 I really want to recommend watching a film called The Joneses. Its a 2009 film with Demi Moore and David Duchovny and IMO i feel it is completely brilliant at highlighting the effects that influencers have over people without them even knowing they are being influenced. I don't think its on Netflix however you can watch it for free on Youtube 🙌

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She very quiet on Insta today. Is she maybe in trouble over something to do with the romper company who’ve deleted their post?

Reactions: 7
She very quiet on Insta today. Is she maybe in trouble over something to do with the romper company who’ve deleted their post?
No. The bride from the hen do is over at murder mansion. I’m sure they are having a good old chat about tattle! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Channel Mum are awful, they are the machine that is fuelling this whole entire tit show. They are the scum of the earth and need to be taken down.
Yip, they are vile. Feeding the greed in this industry by taking advantage of followers and facilitating disgusting behaviour. The person behind them making ibsebce amounts of money. Did I read before that they are linked with I TV?

Reactions: 11

So, how many ‘influencers’ do we send this to on behalf of someone who is in the public eye and frustrated?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No. The bride from the hen do is over at murder mansion. I’m sure they are having a good old chat about tattle! 👍
Awwh that's nice for Verruca Salt, young bride with it all in front of her centre of attention getting advice from the one with it all far behind her now.... Wedding, mother to be, beautiful babe .. Granted riding high on a very successful social media career. (cough, cough) Oh bet there's pangs of the big green eyed monster with Princess Pinocchio.... She does NOT like being not centre of the Universe daddy cannon!! Wonder when she goes to the wedding if she'll respect no photos on social media?? 😂😂😂
Could be wrong but reckon this is not a close, sincere friend but a great chance to rent cute flower girls. Let's face it, the Meldrum circle are not the brightest, most respectful nor professional bunch.... Racists and dishonest PTs amongst them.

Reactions: 14

Once upon a time I felt the same.
I wondered where was I going wrong.
As back then only 1 parent stayed at home.
I stay at home as childcare is so expensive we have no family nearby.
We finally brought a house at age 38 and 45.
But back them hardly anything they got for free was gifted.
I suspect the last 3 years holidays with Neilsons were gifted.
Along with other stuff fashion / home we had no clue.
I started to get uneasy feeling about her when she was expecting poppy.
The morning sickness which really wasent bad compared to my 1st pregnancy.
Then when expecting poppy I couldn't understand why she would want to film the birth knowing the outcomes might not be good.
However I think from experience and other peoples experience if poppy was genuine risk they would of had planned c section not failed induction followed by c section.
She was lucky think poppy was week before term and only in hospital 1 week or so.

When she got home she was awful.
Sharing her p.o. box for gifts
Ignoring and pushing away her other 2 girls.
I would discuss it with a friend who also followed her and we both had uneasy feeling wasent all it seemed.
Seemed bit crap since Lee was at home anyway couldn't relate and their questions at end video beyond boring.
Then I found gossip guru which was terminally slow.
Then Disneyland debacle happened I joined here and it really opened my eyes to how dishonest and deceitful she was.
There was a couple threads on mumsnet but they got deleted that where I learnt 2018 Neilson holidays were free.

I think tattle thread 1 started sept maybe early October 2018.
We now on thread 40 least 1000 posts plus pet thread if not more.
So 40,000 posts
40 threads more than the Ingham
Bit more than the 15 trolls she moaned about and the police have never come knocking on my door.

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe I enjoyed her channel once.
I was incredibly jealous of what they both had & partly related when Lee was off shore.

I stumbled on tattle via google when I was googling her racism & it has completely opened my eyes.

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe I enjoyed her channel once.
I was incredibly jealous of what they both had & partly related when Lee was off shore.

I stumbled on tattle via google when I was googling her racism & it has completely opened my eyes.
I feel annoyed I was sucked in so long
To find out it's all fake and trust is broken.
I remember once her talking about trolls suggesting Lee was gay and thought how mean.
What worries me now is how many vulnerable sheep still sucked in by her.
Perhaps depressed or in debt trying to keep up.

Reactions: 11
I loved watching the vlogs.My kids are teens and it reminded me of when they were younger.I used watch with my 14yr old daughter and to my shame it was her who saw through the fakery first...teens are more savvy I suppose.
Now all I can see is how set up it all is...every snapshot of their life requires set up and multiple retakes.And the sweet shots of R waking a sleeping Poppy from her mid morning nap involves setting a camera up to capture it all.How was I so stupid not to see through it all sooner

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.